Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    Ugh, they had to pick the false guy. Taliesin is a horrible person, too bad being a fanboy is enough to get a spot like this.
    Thats literally what every interview about an upcoming big major product always ends with. A Fanboi or the alternative to the usual social media influencers, with massive views and clicks. Getting in to those EXECLUSIVE BEFORE ANYONE ELSE events and digital conventions. Talisin is a massive huge blizzard fanboi, and he rarely ever has anything bad to say about blizz. He also constantly over uses his cringe af humor to make anything bad anyone else has to say about WoW. Look like hello kitty islands in comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    What did he do?
    Called out Asmongold saying that big youtubers need to be responsible on who else they highlight because they can't control their audience. Asmon reacted to it in a stream and disagreed he had to take any responsibility because he couldn't control his audience anyway. His audience then started harassing Tali. Tali fought back, people started calling him a hypocrite/toxic even though he was basically just treating people the way they were treating him. It was apparently a different side of him than the YouTube channel reflects, and turned some fans off.

The entire thing was overblown and Tali's point got proven fairly well, but as far as I've seen he and Asmon personally don't have any residual beef with each other.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    Called out Asmongold saying that big youtubers need to be responsible on who else they highlight because they can't control their audience. Asmon reacted to it in a stream and disagreed he had to take any responsibility because he couldn't control his audience anyway. His audience then started harassing Tali. Tali fought back, people started calling him a hypocrite/toxic even though he was basically just treating people the way they were treating him. It was apparently a different side of him than the YouTube channel reflects, and turned some fans off.

The entire thing was overblown and Tali's point got proven fairly well, but as far as I've seen he and Asmon personally don't have any residual beef with each other.
    Tali spends way too much time berating other youtube channels, berating his chat and just making bitter arguments that create a toxic atmosphere, he's very defensive with people that disagree with him, rather than try and make creative, good content. It's one of the reason I stopped watching him, it just became so awkward and teeth clenching, even though I agree with him on a lot of stuff its not good viewing unless you like seeing people go off on a tirade, its just too much drama.

Saying that I love his Youtube videos, his youtube videos are like entirely different and entertaining, they are very well done. And I am pretty sure he isnt a bad person in person, he's just very argumentative and stubborn and I know lots of people like him in real life :P
    Last edited by Orby; 2020-04-10 at 06:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    the less Arthas we see the better.

you really want Sylvanas to kick his ass???

I don't want another iconic part of Warcraft to get destroyed.
    The opposite, I want Arthas to stab Sylvanas and this time be praised as a hero.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Isn't there just a really good chance of the Jailor being Arthas? Like, he was the Jailor of the Damned, and Torghast is Tower of the Damned....

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    The opposite, I want Arthas to stab Sylvanas and this time be praised as a hero.
    stabbing her to death for all eternity maybe???

that's the first circle of hell right there.

shit, I don't even hate Sylvanas.

I don't know why this things are coming out of me
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    They had no prior build-up and instead tried to leech off of already established things people are familiar with. The Scourge? Maldraxxus did that. The Lich King? The Jailer did that. Frostmourne? The Runecarver made that. Sargeras corruption by demons and everything resulting from that? Also the Jailer's plan.

Tali's point got proven fairly well
    You couldn't be more wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    What did he do?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzI9XTcueTo

Here's the truth for you to see. As you can see, he completely lost it. It's in times like this that you actually get to know who people really are, he's a terrible, fake person. I was a subscriber, their videos were entertaining, but after watching this, his behavior was disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    the less Arthas we see the better.

you really want Sylvanas to kick his ass???

I don't want another iconic part of Warcraft to get destroyed.
    Nothing gets changed if she kicks his ass in SLs. JFC you people.

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    Steve has been at Blizzard for almost five years now.
    Well, congrats on the upcoming Service Award sword.

Shadowlands Forces

Magical beings such as the real Demons from the Burning Legion.
    real demons in Shadowlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    They had no prior build-up and instead tried to leech off of already established things people are familiar with. The Scourge? Maldraxxus did that. The Lich King? The Jailer did that. Frostmourne? The Runecarver made that. Sargeras corruption by demons and everything resulting from that? Also the Jailer's plan.

No it didn't, he basically lied and said that whenever Asmon reacts to anything they do their social media, emails, and everything are just filled with hate.
    people went to their social media from days Asmon reacted to it and found almost nothing.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

*There will be more to him than first appears.*

Oh yeah, we know that line from Sylvanas...and seriously...there wasn't much more to her so far. =)

"Demon souls go to the Twisting Nether."

any DH: am i a joke to you?

Arthas is a fundamental character of the Warcraft IP, but they didn’t want to just place him into the story just to have him return and cheapen the events of the past.
    Who would have cared about something like a meeting of the current and the former Lich King, discussing their different takes on the job?
    There's a reason episode 11 of Fate/Zero is one of my favorite anime episodes ever and it's only in small part related to Ionian Hetairoi.
    Nothing is more interesting than a direct clash of different, in the best case equally valid ideologies. That shit writes itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post
    Who would have cared about something like a meeting of the current and the former Lich King, discussing their different takes on the job?
    There's a reason episode 11 of Fate/Zero is one of my favorite anime episodes ever and it's only in small part related to Ionian Hetairoi.
    Nothing is more interesting than a direct clash of different, in the best case equally valid ideologies. That shit writes itself.
    Arthas probably will play a role in Shadowlands, but it's going to be a big twist that he does not want to give away so soon.

They also said BfA wasn't Old God expansion when it literally ends with N'Zoth.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

This fucking guy. I consider myself a writer, working on several books and Danuser is exactly the kind of writer you want to avoid becoming. His obsession, possessive attitude towards certain characters and his cringy roleplay on his twitter as if he was Nathanos serving the Banshee Queen. RP is fine but he's taken it into a real life and disturbing way. Don't get me wrong, Christie Golden has plenty of issues but I wish Danuser wasn't a lead writer especially for an expansion that needs to hit a high to get out of the horrible rut that was BFA. The last thing we need is another Kerrigan character yet I think it's obvious this guy will not nor could not let his precious Sylvie get what's coming to her.

Personally Arthas should play a big role in Shadowlands for he most likely has far more knowledge of it than Bolvar. Not saying I want a Arthas redemption story but the end of ICC where he said he could only see darkness was in retrospect major foreshadowing. Idk I want Shadowlands to knock it out of the park. But I'd expect to discover aliens more likely than Danuser writing a good Shadowlands story and allowing Sylvie to not be some mary sue character whose just going to get Kerriganed b/c that will be a major blow to Shadowlands succeeding story wise.

"The sword of Sargeras has a part to play in future events."
    "Wait and see if Azeroth’s world soul wakes up."

Azeroth is gonna wield Gorribal and later Gorshalach!

Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    No it didn't, he basically lied and said that whenever Asmon reacts to anything they do their social media, emails, and everything are just filled with hate.
    people went to their social media from days Asmon reacted to it and found almost nothing.
    Except this isn't true. Any time Asmongold says something negative about someone, his rabid fans attack them. And taking the stance that he has no responsibility at all for what his fans do is insane. It's like saying "I know my rabid fans are insane and I said I wanted someone to die and wish someone killed them. But it's not my fault one of my fans actually did it."

Quote Originally Posted by Pancreatin View Post
    First Tweet: A joke on Nathanos' story's title - December 2017: https://twitter.com/stevedanuser/sta...42223050100736

Second Tweet: Jokey selfie at his place of work, January 2018: https://twitter.com/SteveDanuser/sta...07491343863809

Second Tweet: A play on the ritual explained on Natahnos' story, February 2018: https://twitter.com/SteveDanuser/sta...72514747265024

If anything, his 3 tweets about Arthas and some other action figures IN ONE DAY would prove he's a massive Arthas fanboi - you know, following this image compilation dumbass logic.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Except this isn't true. Any time Asmongold says something negative about someone, his rabid fans attack them. And taking the stance that he has no responsibility at all for what his fans do is insane. It's like saying "I know my rabid fans are insane and I said I wanted someone to die and wish someone killed them. But it's not my fault one of my fans actually did it."
    So you have the stance that a streamer can't criticize someone's opinions otherwise they will be responsible for their fans going around attacking other people? lol... Asmongold bans people in his chat that are disrespectful or say mean things about other streamers / youtube. That is all he can control. What do you want him to do? Spend all his time policing twitter and replying to toxic people saying "I as your streamer hereby denounce this tweet! Henceforth, you no longer represent me, I doth decree!" Maybe instead of forming your opinion based on what a small subset of their fans say on twitter, you should form your opinions on the person themself.

It was annoying with the "Bernie Bro" shit the media tried to paint and it's annoying with streamer drama.
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2020-04-10 at 07:33 PM.