Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Leodric View Post
    In my opinion it turned out fine if we look at the bigger picture that the burning legion was stopped. They destroyed many planets, one more or less doesn't matter in the bigger picture. We don't really know how this whole burning legion thing would have ended without the Draenei fleeing for their lives, what we know is that they helped in destroying it and that it was a good decision for them and Azeroth. Which also shows again how comparing the Draenei fleeing with a contagious disease isn't right.

What we have seen in WoD is them falling again for corruption and drinking the blood, even after being warned, so WoD was not really a good point for the Orcs.
    Anyways, derailed the thread so much already it's not even about the main topic anymore. For me the whole discussion if the Draenei are Evil or not won't change anything. At the end it's grasping at straws and victim blaming in my opinion.
    actually they fall again after WE freed gul'dan and the shadow council and basically defeated them. until our fuck up they were perfectly fine.
    the story is clear, with the knowledge and power no orc corruption would happened

btw im not saying that draenei are evil to escape, but they are at least deeply chauvinist
    Last edited by omeomorfismo; 2020-04-11 at 03:13 PM.