Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Reading the thread's title made me think "WTF does Flynn has to do with the Sha from Mists of Pandaria? They're not even in the same expansion together..."

10+ Year Old Account
    was this an actual fanfic?

and if so where can I read it?
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Well, they are releasing a book this year which includes Matthias Shaw and Flynn Fairwind.

Don't you guys know that if there is a gay couple in videogames it has to be two lesbians? I am kinda kidding but look at the first gay reveal in overwatch. It took like a couple of years for them to even hint at a relationship between two men.

- - - Updated - - -

I am hoping for Matheria though. They seemed to have some real chemistry in that cutscene.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    If they are not making Anduin/Wrathion a thing (Which they should), then I guess this is okay too... :P

Flynn always gave me Dorian (from Dragon Age: Inquisition) vibes anyway... If WoW has its very own Dorian then I say bout frikkin time lol :P

People complain about Blizzard being all 'SJW' yet they haven't got a single LGBTQ character in WoW. (at least as far as I know) They are overdue one and I for one welcome it.
    Pretty sure the nerds on this forum would die from head-explosion if they added both black people and gay people in one expansion.
    Honorary member of the Baine Fanclub, the only member really.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarohk View Post

Minute 1:22

It's not stated that it is Flynn. But if you played through the whole alliance story then it kinda makes sense.
    What would make more sense is it to be Valeera because I've played through the story and never once does it seems like Shaw has the hots for Flynn. However, Shaw having the hots for an attractive female assassin who serves the king and he routinely serves along side with? Who he has time to develop and bond with? Not to mention Blizzard's need to hook up high elves and humans?
    "Honor, young heroes. No matter how dire the battle, never forsake it."
    Varok Saurfang

I think the alphabet gang (loved that term) needs at least 1 representative in WoW lore. Characters of "medium" importance such as these too would be a perfect fit. If its a main character like Anduin, people would feel that it's being "forced" upon them

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm waiting for my Pansexual representation.

anywhere.

OK can we at least get someone that's Bisexual? Compromise???

#TeamFuckEverything

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    I'm waiting for my Pansexual representation.

anywhere.

That guy outside the allied race embassy in Stormwind seems to attracted to both sexs, so there you go.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sharby View Post
    Pretty sure the nerds on this forum would die from head-explosion if they added both black people and gay people in one expansion.
    Humans already have a option for black skin in wow.....they just didn't have the hairstyles.....

Quote Originally Posted by TheRainman View Post
    That's because there isn't. It's 100% fanfic.
    Do they even appear in the same general area at any point? I'm fairly certain they never talk to one another.

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    That guy outside the allied race embassy in Stormwind seems to attracted to both sexs, so there you go.

- - - Updated - - -

Humans already have a option for black skin in wow.....they just didn't have the hairstyles.....
    That's the thing. I know that in theory any NPC could be from the alphabet gang. But, it would be nice if a character with actual storyline importance was aknowledged as one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Do they even appear in the same general area at any point? I'm fairly certain they never talk to one another.
    You must play horde

- - - Updated - - -

I got nothing against the alphabet gang but when they don't need to be included in everything.
    Ugh, now I want a T-shirt or something that states that I belong to the alphabet gang. Thanks for coining that term.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's the thing. I know that in theory any NPC could be from the alphabet gang. But, it would be nice if a character with actual storyline importance was aknowledged as one.

- - - Updated - - -

You must play horde

- - - Updated - - -

Ugh, now I want a T-shirt or something that states that I belong to the alphabet gang. Thanks for coining that term.
    lol cool with me

So I rewatched some of the war campaign cinematics and I change my mind: I 100% ship Shaw and Flynn. There’s no way they aren’t getting together at this point, I gotta be honest here.
    change can't wait.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, it might just be us fanfic people looking too much into minor details to force our narrative.
    So... like always, then?

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Or the facial structure/features. ATM black people in WoW are white people with dark skin - Shadowlands is correcting this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    What about that human who had a threesome with a male and female tauren in Highmountain?
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    So... like always, then?

- - - Updated - - -

Or the facial structure/features. ATM black people in WoW are white people with dark skin - Shadowlands is correcting this.

- - - Updated - - -

What about that human who had a threesome with a male and female tauren in Highmountain?
    I'm glad about that so now my black guy will actually look black.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    So... like always, then?

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yes, I forgot about him.

I actually think he might count as our token Pansexual too

#TeamFuckEverything

The best thing about all this is....the likelihood of Blizzard making any same-sex relationship officially canon is very very low. However progressive you'd like them to be China wouldn't be very happy with them, and we all know Blizzard is willing to bend to their will.

But fan-fic away. That's safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Nynax View Post
    The best thing about all this is....the likelihood of Blizzard making any same-sex relationship officially canon is very very low. However progressive you'd like them to be China wouldn't be very happy with them, and we all know Blizzard is willing to bend to their will.

But fan-fic away. That's safe.
    Well, Overwatch has 2 gay characters (Tracer and S76) and it*s still available in China.

Well, Overwatch has 2 gay characters (Tracer and S76) and it*s still available in China.
    True point. But Overwatch is much less story driven, and it's story can essentially be ignored. Inside the game, none of that is mentioned... For China's government, it's all about what they can control, so maybe if you keep all references to the relationship outside of WoW itself you might see something?

Quote Originally Posted by Aresk View Post
    There was some speculation that they may be interested in one another based on the video linked earlier and the fact that there's a book coming out where the two travel around together. While it wouldn't surprise me if either of them were interested in men, I also feel like some of Flynn's dialogue in Tiragarde would have supplied at least a comment about it.
    Shaw= Hercules
    Flynn= iolus

You can be bros and not wanna bang