Tyrande wanting to kill all Hordies because of Sylvanas and her sycophants isn't exactly ideal, and while it makes for an exciting "WC3-esque" story that a lot of people want it would make sense that her story deals with adjusting that.

Letting go? No. Redirecting her rage and launching her at Torghast instead of goblin mooks and tauren? Sure.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Maybe not exactly that, but given the way the Night Warrior is supposed to be an avatar of vengeance, saying that Tyrande is letting that part go would coincide with her letting go of her hatred.
    Well she also said she wouldn't sign that treaty until it was written in Sylvanas's blood. So that shows having some sense of reason as she's not saying "I won't sign it until all the Horde leaders are dead!" Which is akin to what I think they would have her say if they wanted her to continue antagonizing Horde v Alliance conflict.

We also know her story is getting explored in Shadowlands and part of it is going to be figuring out why Elune sent no aid or w/e (something like that). This discovery, whatever it may be can also work in tempering her avatar of vengeance.

Remember we can't put it past us that just because something worked a certain way in the past that's how it'll work in the current climate.

Alleria is an example of this as well, she took in a whole bunch of Void Naaru essence and because of her training has been in control.

Night Warrior typically kills most people, Tyrande surviving that is already a stand-out. She was also more vicious right once she transformed, and that comment about Sylvanas's blood shows a bit of temperant vs the HULK SMASH mode she was in during Darkshore.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Tyrande wanting to kill all Hordies because of Sylvanas
    She doesn't want to kill all Hordies though, I think people missed the nuance of what she said at the treaty signage.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    The thing with Nelves is, they sorta need to acknowledge their anger over their lost home but not let them completely taint them and make them all Night warriors but just purple. Sorta a problem with the Forsaken to, most Forsaken you see are all about Sylvanas. Some players(that I've seen) what something "cathartic." I think you have to achieve that without sending a message that revenge and spite is a good thing(It isn't at all).
    At least they have Sylvanas as a scapegoat that Blizzard can put all the blame onto. But yes, the main problem with the Nelves and the Horde is that for the Nelves to realistically "forgive" teh Horde then we would need a story of the Horde fundamentally changing.

I guess we will see once Sylvanas is defeated, as that is the only point when the Nelves can realistically give up their hatred of the Horde. What would work is if the raid where we defeat her is in Azeroth and the Horde is willing to protect the Nelves as penance, but that would both require writing deeper than what WoW usually goes for, and also for the entire last patch of Shadowlands to be on Azeroth, which might be too much.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

10+ Year Old Account
    I can see Blizzard just taking the route of Nathanos becoming the Forsaken leader, he would have a lot to prove & to gain the trust of the other leaders again. But knowing Sylvanas she may just toss him aside as his usefulness as run out.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbs View Post
    I can see Blizzard just taking the route of Nathanos becoming the Forsaken leader, he would have a lot to prove & to gain the trust of the other leaders again. But knowing Sylvanas she may just toss him aside as his usefulness as run out.
    Might be difficult considering he is the most loyal to Sylvanas out of everyone, as well as being a boss in Shadowlands.
    Saying that a Forsaken would have to regain the trust of the otehrs after being a Sylvanas sympathizer might work for lower rank sympathizers like her dark rangers, not her confidante and lover. The guy has done nothing but be unquestionably loyal, the first thing someone would assume if he wanted redemption was whether this was another Sylvanas scheme he is privy to that took effect after her death.

I think that was in the cards, but they realized how much people liked hating him so they continued his "abusive to players" schtik and then decided to just make him a Malkorok type superhenchman.

7+ Year Old Account
    Not a chance. He was a main accomplice in all Sylvi doings, plus he was a huge dick to people from both factions. Majority of players just can't wait to kill him in-game.

Regarding Tyrande angst, that main problem with Horde was their leadership model. Now they have a council, that will (hopefully) keep each other in check. Gen has been there, but now his beef is mostly with Syliv. I think that after her perma death things will calm down.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlands-is-fake View Post
    So... blog post tomorrow and new build on Wednesday or?
    Now that they have Torghast out I don't expect many more blog posts or mandatory weekly builds.

They might do a build a week though, especially if they dripfeed stuff like the armor and customizations.

So we have 100% Rep & XP. What is the next thing they're gonna throw at us to keep people subbed?

Corruption Vendor?

7+ Year Old Account
    Considering they wanted to get Revendreth on the alpha this month, i expect at least one more big build, either this or next week.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Considering they wanted to get Revendreth on the alpha this month, i expect at least one more big build, either this or next week.
    Give me a feral form-looking thing for Revendreth and I'm content.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    They said this month they want to release Revendreth, Oribos, and more customization in character creation, so we should see at least one more build hopefully this month.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SamTheBeardedMan View Post
    They said this month they want to release Revendreth, Oribos, and more customization in character creation, so we should see at least one more build hopefully this month.
    It should also be the build that actually puts the character customizations in the character creation lol.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Give me a feral form-looking thing for Revendreth and I'm content.
    Imagine being feral.

Quote Originally Posted by HailToTheKing View Post
    Imagine being feral.
    Oh I don't give a shit about feral, I just want confirmation of Venthyr druids.

Quote Originally Posted by Kereberus View Post
    So we have 100% Rep & XP. What is the next thing they're gonna throw at us to keep people subbed?

Corruption Vendor?
    I think we have all the buffs we could possibly need unless blizzard wants to do really crazy stuff like give everyone a 2X multiplier to gold earned or something.
    If Blizzard keeps giving perks then the next logical choice would be either buffs to droprates for things like Seafarer's dubloons.

What i would love to see is Blizzard adding in transmog ensembles for unused Warfront tints, it would stretch the limits of what a mere hotfix could add, but it wouldnt acutally be adding much of anything, i imagine the work associated with the in-game item could be knocked out in less than a day, no idea about the programming implications though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    I think we have all the buffs we could possibly need unless blizzard wants to do really crazy stuff like give everyone a 2X multiplier to gold earned or something.
    If Blizzard keeps giving perks then the next logical choice would be either buffs to droprates for things like Seafarer's dubloons.

What i would love to see is Blizzard adding in transmog ensembles for unused Warfront tints, it would stretch the limits of what a mere hotfix could add, but it wouldnt acutally be adding much of anything, i imagine the work associated with the in-game item could be knocked out in less than a day, no idea about the programming implications though.
    Really though they're being smart and generous in this time cause we're all stuck here. Really I think its good they show some good will towards people.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Yes but imagine if it looks like that warg
    I hope it does. The Warg is great BECAUSE it looks like a vampire: it makes zero sense that some Zandalari druid forms look like a troll-dinosaur and some are just lazy copy-pasted dino models. All of them should look like a troll-dinosaur.

I actually hate the guardian/feral Zandalari forms for this reason, they suck compared to the travel forms/balance form.
    Last edited by EbaumsTipster; 2020-04-20 at 09:31 PM.

Corruption Vendor?
    100% AP gains? Is there even a cap to neck level?

Corruption Vendor?
    Hopefully a rep buff that actually works for factions I still need to level.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton