Does the name of the country change the outcome of the approach to the epidemic?
    Why do you feel the need to keep mentioning it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenho View Post
    Does the name of the country change the outcome of the approach to the epidemic?
    Why do you feel the need to keep mentioning it?
    Yes, because governments approaches vary?
    Why wouldn't i keep mentioning it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Well it's either the US or White Russia when you see people acting carelessly and making the news, so i am guessing it was the latter.
    Well, based on the image link, it came from the Russia Today website, but the story is actually back from March, about the Belarus Premier League still playing.

EDIT: Ah, yes, here's the original source of the picture.
    Last edited by PhaelixWW; 2020-04-20 at 06:35 PM.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Yes, because governments approaches vary?
    Why wouldn't i keep mentioning it?
    No shit it varies, it literally says so in my very post about Belarussian approach.
    Which you somehow used to make a statement about Trump.
    Lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    Well, based on the image link, it came from the Russia Today website, but the story is actually back from March, about the Belarus Premier League still playing.
    It's about the only league still playing in the whole of Europe. Good to know it's an older link as i knew that they have been ignoring it all for a while now and there have been people claiming so long they drink enough vodka it will kill anything, considering the US protests are a more recent thing i figured it was that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenho View Post
    At least some of them are wearing masks
    /sarcasm

I see only one woman wearing a mask, and she is looking like she is contemplating life choices. And carrying an invisible jug.

10+ Year Old Account
    We should be more democratic about our shit talking

America is always a nice easy target, but meanwhile at some EU countries/locations, people are setting comms towers on fire because of 5G

Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    I see only one woman wearing a mask, and she is looking like she is contemplating life choices. And carrying an invisible jug.
    or imagining strangling the people around her

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post

America is always a nice easy target, but meanwhile at some EU countries/locations, people are setting comms towers on fire because of 5G

there's idiots everywhere. it's often easier to spot the ones in the US, for a variety of reasons, but they certainly don't have an exclusive on it

Quote Originally Posted by Poe View Post
    Oh, I don't know. Why would ANYONE think you're from China? Hmm, what a mystery.
    My Avatar shows the stars in the chinese flag replaced with the corona virus, not exactly a "GO CHINA!" statement. Not my fault that some people ignore details and just run with the headline.

10+ Year Old Account
    The NYTimes reports Putin was organizing a Victory Day parade, then some of the troops started coughing, and 15,000 troops are now quarantined and the parade is canceled.

10+ Year Old Account

Posted that a day or so ago, supposedly one too crazy far from where i am. Can't it imagine getting too far out of control as i suspect such a person would get beaten up before the police is called as it's mostly more remote area's that see this happening so could very well lead to no reception for some.

10+ Year Old Account
    Posted that a day or so ago, supposedly one too crazy far from where i am. Can't it imagine getting too far out of control as i suspect such a person would get beaten up before the police is called as it's mostly more remote area's that see this happening so could very well lead to no reception for some.
    Heard it happening in a few different countries: UK, Netherlands and Italy.

American loony cases are just easier cause they get televised or memefied more often.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Since US States will begin including probable deaths I expect to see a big leap this week in the US. Politicians and partisans will try to spin these numbers both ways. For me this is just a sign we can’t do adequate testing.
    Probable deaths is done here also, testing everyone isn't really realistic when your healthcare system is still struggling to deal with just the virus. You need people to perform the tests and people are in short supply these days for that.

Probable deaths while it will make things look worse or one would argue more realistic, is very useful in determining when you had your actual peak and when the infections are levelling out.

Are they also going to include deaths from elderly homes and elsewhere or just probable deaths from hospitals?

- - - Updated - - -

Heard it happening in a few different countries: UK, Netherlands and Italy.

American loony cases are just easier cause they get televised or memefied more often.
    It is bound to happen as there are people from all over who get their information from conspiracy theorists and no nation is immune to those.

To be fair the US is just one of many that gets reported on here, They get more time because well that part of america simply acts in a manner it is hard not to react to it and obviously having a federal government led by a know media whore it is rather hard to move the spot light to something else. That being said Bolsonaro and Brazil is also being commented on daily.

Posted earlier his speech in support of protesters against corona measures in his country and he has a nasty cough again. Guess he wasn't that cured after all pretty sure we'll hear more from that if still has it and has been going round shaking hands and hugging supporters.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    The NYTimes reports Putin was organizing a Victory Day parade, then some of the troops started coughing, and 15,000 troops are now quarantined and the parade is canceled.
    Someone from Russia told me last week that they can't imagine being able to keep the people at homes during 9th May celebrations, even with the main parade on the Red Square being moved to sometime in the future.
    I answered that with all the beatings the russian police has done during protests this time they can actually use those "skills" for something better -.-

Also - I have to register to read that, fuck that shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    And our president is their cheerleader, so that's helpful.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

The Trump Administration and Republicans are actively supporting and funding The idiotic protesters.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

15+ Year Old Account
    https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/20/oil-...ts-demand.html

Oil price dropped negative for the first time in history.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/20/oil-...ts-demand.html

Oil price dropped negative for the first time in history.
    Why aren't Americans running and hoarding it!

Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    There is also a person at the top of the photo (top of face not visible) close to the center with a scarf and mask.
    Similarly in the US photo there were at least two persons with face masks (one in front of the protest-sign and one in sub-pop-tshirt).

I believe this is a new game that people can play while staying indoors, find the persons wearing face masks!

10+ Year Old Account