Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Vrinara View Post
    I could of sworn it was announced on WoWhead and on Twitter before the Rep buff was announced. Hm.
    The original buff was, but the extension wasn't. Plus neither sources can't announce it until Blizzard does and the original posts and articles are stamped.

Imagine complaining something like 3 or 4 months into the patch that introduced Rajani and Uldum Accord that not only have you been too lazy to get the reps exalted in that time, but you also deserve double exp AND double rep for current-content factions, and anything less is a "slap in the face". Please feel free to show me any time in the last 15/16 years where we even had an exp buff going into a new expansion, let alone both exp and rep?

You know, I would have thought these forums of all places would be happy with 6+ months of double exp. You've all been complaining for years about how paid race changes/level boosts are somehow "required", now Blizzard are halving the time it takes to level and literally costing themselves money to do it and you're just complaining that double rep on top isn't good enough. Get your heads checked and go outside, it's not healthy to cry so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    That was announced hours (about 3 to be exact) after the rep buff was and that was only because the community spoke out about how it should be extended since Rep buff wouldn't help most. Blizzard listened and then extended the XP buff.
    I am aware, but some people kept complaining about it long after it was announced.

Quote Originally Posted by Nzx View Post
    Imagine complaining something like 3 or 4 months into the patch that introduced Rajani and Uldum Accord that not only have you been too lazy to get the reps exalted in that time, but you also deserve double exp AND double rep for current-content factions, and anything less is a "slap in the face". Please feel free to show me any time in the last 15/16 years where we even had an exp buff going into a new expansion, let alone both exp and rep?
    I mean really it's not that much to ask for the reps to be included. We are at a point in the patch where several people have them already so allowing more to get them wouldn't hurt. Those two are probably the worse ones of BFA from my experience. If their goal was for Allied Races, which is fine, then they should just make it those reps only and call it a day. I think less people would be upset about it at that point.

Though if you read the buff, I guess they did it this way so that all reps in Pandaria wouldn't be buffed along with Kalimdor since the buff just lists the continents and would then mean a blanket for all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Nzx View Post
    You know, I would have thought these forums of all places would be happy with 6+ months of double exp.
    When the complaints started coming in this wasn't active at the time. After people complained then Blizzard decided to extend it until Pre-Patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    snip
    Rajani and Uldum are literally the current patch content. You've been able to achieve exalted with these reps with minimal effort for months. People constantly complain about how they're "forced" to do patch content from previous patches in order to "catch up", now that time is being halved they're also complaining that they have to do the current content. If you don't want to do the current content, why are you even playing the game? It's honestly ridiculous how obsessed this community and the WoW community as a whole seems to be with having something to hate about the game.