Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    Precasting is still superior unless you have dots or enough downtime.

They use addons as crutches rather than tools. Funny thing, these kinds of players don't realize past addons have been retrofitted into the default UI, nor that mods display the same information for the most part. Just ask them about text color or UI errors (also reflected on mods because they simply mirror).
    I mean, addons are good, but... I don't think Mythic+7 is really that challenging at the moment.

5+ Year Old Account
    Weird, I never got declined because of PGs... Actually, I thought that (most) ppl had forgot about it, much like Blizzard has.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malix Farwin View Post
    dont recall proving grounds being in MoP if it was i never did it and i was a heroic raider.
    They were, and HC dungeons were locked for the roles you hadn't completed minimum silver.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    I click hero,may I be spared? :<
    Dito, that's a fucking safety feature imho.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ReVnX View Post
    Those number bindings over 5 hurt my little heart
    Good old Steel Series MercStealth, 2 rows for number keys with 6 each over the movement keys. So much more pleasant button placement and no more spread-eagling over half the keyboard.. sadly they no longer make it.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Wow, I really didn't expect 6 pages of comments...
    But some of you misunderstood me. I'm not complaining about not inviting me, I'm not complaining at all.
    I just found it hillarious that someone actually look at this (Proving Grounds results), but as I said after that I completed silver and gold (just in case...).

Heretic here: I use the arrow buttons to WASD with my pinky and ring finger, and use my index and middle finger to press 1-9 buttons on the right* side of the keyboard. /*-+,0 are also remapped to something, plus i use a 14 button mouse. All easily accessible and more than enough to use without ctrl or alt

*edited, was "left" earlier
    Last edited by Vilendor; 2020-04-22 at 07:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vilendor View Post
    Heretic here: I use the arrow buttons to WASD with my pinky and ring finger, and use my index and middle finger to press 1-9 buttons on the left side of the keyboard. /*-+,0 are also remapped to something, plus i use a 14 button mouse. All easily accessible and more than enough to use without ctrl or alt
    Begone foul demon.

Heretic here: I use the arrow buttons to WASD with my pinky and ring finger, and use my index and middle finger to press 1-9 buttons on the left side of the keyboard. /*-+,0 are also remapped to something, plus i use a 14 button mouse. All easily accessible and more than enough to use without ctrl or alt
    Sooo, how bad is the defective position of your pinky by now?
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by EpicPhoenix View Post
    Wow, I really didn't expect 6 pages of comments...
    But some of you misunderstood me. I'm not complaining about not inviting me, I'm not complaining at all.
    I just found it hillarious that someone actually look at this (Proving Grounds results), but as I said after that I completed silver and gold (just in case...).
    I make a point to get proving grounds gold on any Alt for the very reason you encountered: it is visible in dungeon browser when you apply for groups and it does increase your chances to get into groups on fresh dps chars with lower ilvl. If some group leader actually pays attention to that it's a good thing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    I generally don't think using Z,X,C are good keys to use if you're doing WASD-QE movement plus 1,2,3,4 keybinds. To awkward to reach down there.
    They are the worst keys of the bunch, but still usable.

Btw don't tell me you have Q and E as strafe and A+D KEYBOARD TURN?

If you do, it's 2020 and the time for you to evolve.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Malix Farwin View Post
    dont recall proving grounds being in MoP if it was i never did it and i was a heroic raider.
    The proving ground is, litterally, the Temple of the White Tiger from MoP.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Sooo, how bad is the defective position of your pinky by now?
    My pinkie is perfectly fine
    Honestly, it's not worst than pressing ctrl with it and after 16 years it's like second nature. By the way in every other game i use wasd

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    If I have an ability that isn't bound, its because I don't use it enough to warrant a keybind
    That is a valid excuse to not bind a spell.
    I don't have everything bound either,

Formerly known as Arafal

Heretic here: I use the arrow buttons to WASD with my pinky and ring finger, and use my index and middle finger to press 1-9 buttons on the right* side of the keyboard. /*-+,0 are also remapped to something, plus i use a 14 button mouse. All easily accessible and more than enough to use without ctrl or alt

*edited, was "left" earlier
    WASD makes no sense in WoW because all the A and D do is turn you in place. I have never used that once. Its better to bind A and D to skills or spells. WoW is about QWES, because Q and E strafe side to side and W and S walk you forwards and backwards.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Belloc View Post
    It was honestly a lot of fun figuring out my cooldown rotation and perfecting positioning and everything up to that point, but once I finished with that wave 67 attempt, I don't think I ever went back. Throwing away 30 minutes to an hour every failed attempt is just devastating.

Thanks for indulging me, btw. I really, really loved Proving Grounds back then and it always brings me joy to talk about it!
    cool story bruh but ur link dont work,proof or it didnt happen! :>

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    WASD makes no sense in WoW because all the A and D do is turn you in place. I have never used that once. Its better to bind A and D to skills or spells. WoW is about QWES, because Q and E strafe side to side and W and S walk you forwards and backwards.
    That's why you rebind A and D to strafe and use Q and E for keybinds. Been a thing since the beginning. First thing I did when I logged into the game in 2005.
    R5 5600X | Thermalright Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme | MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600/CL16 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | Corsair RM650x | Cooler Master HAF X | Logitech G400s | DREVO Excalibur 84 | Kingston HyperX Cloud II | BenQ XL2411T + LG 24MK430H-B

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    I've bound A and D to strafe left and right. Funny how you didn't figure that out.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Try again, burner.
    Got instant trolling infraction as well, your forum so nice and funny.

You can measure the time it takes yourself, buddy. Hitting 2 keys without mistake requires hitting one and then hitting the other after a slight pause. No pause for one key. How's that sounds as trolling, hmm?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzugaru View Post

You can measure the time it takes yourself, buddy. Hitting 2 keys without mistake requires hitting one and then hitting the other after a slight pause. No pause for one key. How's that sounds as trolling, hmm?
    You know there is a global cooldown in the game and ability queueing exists.

Also, shift and control are being used by your left pinky, if you aren't using that finger for shift and control....WHAT are you using it for?
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Dzugaru View Post
    Obviously you didn't read the rules so let me tell you that making another account to circumvent a ban is bannable as well. Just wait until the original ban is over and after that try to contribute better.