3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack-Attack View Post
    @Bwonsamdi the Dead I just pray that they don’t kill off Hakkar as the first boss. That would imo just be ridiculous for him to be spam killed in mythic + for a whole expansion.

Yeah.. about that
    It seems like you're right. But maybe we're wrong and Hakkar comes back in a different instance?
    Last edited by LemonDemonGirl; 2020-04-27 at 03:24 AM.
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

They could use Hakkar for a filler raid but honestly it'll probably be Kel'thuzad, who isn't in any dungeon and I don't think he'll be in Nathria or the Maw. I think they didn't want to do a heavy Troll patch after BFA, despite Mueh'zala actually being a bigger lore deal than Kel.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    They could use Hakkar for a filler raid but honestly it'll probably be Kel'thuzad, who isn't in any dungeon and I don't think he'll be in Nathria or the Maw. I think they didn't want to do a heavy Troll patch after BFA, despite Mueh'zala actually being a bigger lore deal than Kel.
    I honestly think that one of the patch raids will be in Maldraxxis, It's easy to have a giant necropolis raid and I can't really see them doing a Bastion or Ardenweald raid
    Last edited by Fawkess; 2020-04-27 at 04:11 AM.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    I'm kind of mad that they're just killing off Mueh'zala in the Other Side dungeon. On another note, we get to see Bwonsamdi actually lose his cool and get salty lol

Quote Originally Posted by Fawkess View Post
    I honestly think that one of the patch raids will be in Maldraxxis, It's easy to have a giant necropolis raid and I can't really see them doing a Bastion or Ardenweald raid
    Hmm a 'filler raid' in Ardenweald? Not sure if I could see that happening, but I'd be ok with it.

Mueh'zala has been in the game since Vanilla pretty much. There was just a readable tablet mentioning him but its still something. Not sure about Kel, was he in the Warcraft games?
    Last edited by LemonDemonGirl; 2020-04-27 at 04:16 AM.
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Kel'thuzad was a major character in WC3

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack-Attack View Post
    @Bwonsamdi the Dead I just pray that they don’t kill off Hakkar as the first boss. That would imo just be ridiculous for him to be spam killed in mythic + for a whole expansion.
    its how blizz work now, old charactes sacrificed for the new

Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    Yet no one agrees with you
    everyoine agress now.

Maybe if u matured a little and said what u meant "bfa isnt as good as we wanted" youd het your point across
    you think just because i did a little gag now "me not matured" enough, come on bro.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    I'm kind of mad that they're just killing off Mueh'zala in the Other Side dungeon. On another note, we get to see Bwonsamdi actually lose his cool and get salty lol

Hmm a 'filler raid' in Ardenweald? Not sure if I could see that happening, but I'd be ok with it.

Mueh'zala has been in the game since Vanilla pretty much. There was just a readable tablet mentioning him but its still something. Not sure about Kel, was he in the Warcraft games?

He was a major antagonist in WC3 and TFT yeah.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Fawkess View Post
    I feel a Bastion raid might fit better with previous X.2 raids being more of a sidething. Maldraxxus owrks, but i feel it might be a bit too similar to the rest of the death themed stuff.
    Of course, that all depends on how similar Maldraxxus is to the Maw though, what with the Maw being more pure death as opposed to Maldraxxus being Scourge.

A Bastion raid meanwhile could be more themed around Light, fitting the idea that the Light might have teamed up with Death for some reason.
    Though i guess we will just have to wait and see. When BfA started i was dead certain 8.1 would be against Azshara, not faction war. And yet that is what happened.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    I feel a Bastion raid might fit better with previous X.2 raids being more of a sidething. Maldraxxus owrks, but i feel it might be a bit too similar to the rest of the death themed stuff.
    Of course, that all depends on how similar Maldraxxus is to the Maw though, what with the Maw being more pure death as opposed to Maldraxxus being Scourge.

A Bastion raid meanwhile could be more themed around Light, fitting the idea that the Light might have teamed up with Death for some reason.
    Though i guess we will just have to wait and see. When BfA started i was dead certain 8.1 would be against Azshara, not faction war. And yet that is what happened.

Bastion might be a part or section of a raid similar to Antorus in future patches but I doubt it might have a standalone raid.

- - - Updated - - -

They might release multiple raids similar to WotLK too or TBC hopefully they do instead of 1 usual raid at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by vertigo12 View Post
    Bastion might be a part or section of a raid similar to Antorus in future patches but I doubt it might have a standalone raid.

- - - Updated - - -

They might release multiple raids similar to WotLK too or TBC hopefully they do instead of 1 usual raid at a time.
    I feel like a raid in Bastion would fit too well, though maybe better as a mini-raid.
    I guess trying to figure it out based on plot threads that are left unsolved from questing might be pointless, as many of them will undoubtedly be resolved as part of the covenant-exclusive max level questline.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Ok, so this is the guy that chases you in Thorgast, if you die too many times:

That has to be the coolest enemy model created since...christ...it looks straight out of Warhammer 40k. This is amazing.

7+ Year Old Account
    I really wanna know what's up with that Naaru imprisoned in Revendreth.

Formerly known as Arafal

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    I feel like a raid in Bastion would fit too well, though maybe better as a mini-raid.
    I guess trying to figure it out based on plot threads that are left unsolved from questing might be pointless, as many of them will undoubtedly be resolved as part of the covenant-exclusive max level questline.
    You mean like Trial of Valor?

Quote Originally Posted by vertigo12 View Post
    You mean like Trial of Valor?
    Pretty much, though from looking at the max level dungeon in that zone it looks like it might wrap up pretty conclusively. Of course, hard to tell if the person attacking is actually the leader of the Forsworn, might not be, which leaves a plot thread dangling. Though most likely it would be added to an eventual Maw Raid.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sorry if this is a repost, but here we can see blonde night elves with pale skin and golden eyes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MjXHr9FS5o
    I am very excited

All credits go to Keyboardturner
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheraz View Post
    Sorry if this is a repost, but here we can see blonde night elves with pale skin and golden eyes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MjXHr9FS5o
    I am very excited

All credits go to Keyboardturner
    Still hoping for a classic glow option. Self emitting materials alone look kind of bland :/

Not sure about Kel, was he in the Warcraft games?
    You're joking right? This has to be sarcasm.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Alchemy pretty much is the single best job all expansion, every expansion. Every character I made my main has always had it. In the very far distance you can see enchanting following and even further away inscription/jewelcrafting. All the armor professions are pretty much just dogshit since cata, maybe wrath. They had a slight renecaiance recently because you could proc utterly broken corruption powers, but they are still awful besides that.
    you cant proc corruption......

- - - Updated - - -

so apparently lore accidentally let slip the release date on this stream

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure about Kel, was he in the Warcraft games?
    Kel'thuzad was the guy who started the plague in Lorderon. Slain and later resurrected by Arthas. Without him the whole story of Warcraft3 wouldn't have worked.

Maybe its not revealed yet, but are the covenant stories related at all to any of the existing storylines? somehow im not getting much into vampires and spirit healer dudes.