Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    In SFK where you fight him as a boss - yes. No evidence of that though when he just shoots her.
    it is an evidence.
    i mean, there is more evidence that he use curse bullets than swapping them randomly

10+ Year Old Account
    Broken Shore Finale:

Sylvanas sounds the horn
    Varian: "What's that noise? The horde are retreating from the ridge!"
    Genn: "That's Sylvanas' warhorn. We may be mortal foes but I also know the extent of her tenacity, if she felt her position was weak enough to call a retreat against the Legion then we should heed that message before we are also surrounded."
    Varian: "Very well. All forces retreat! Oh look they were trying to box us in. If we had stuck around cursing Sylvanas' name and continued fighting for a moment longer we might have had to risk escaping on the Gun ship among all these infernals raining down and flying forces.."
    Jaina: "I am also here."

The Burning(?) of Teldrassil
    Elf: "Yep you've won Slyvanas, no stupid comments from me."
    Sylvanas: "Glad you see it my way."
    The Occupation of Darnassus

Baine is executed rather than used for bait.

Warlords of Draenor
    Player character kills Gul'dan, Cho'gall and Teron'gor instead of freeing them.
    The worldbreaker cannon gets used again.
    Kilrogg betrays the Iron Horde.

Mists of Pandaria
    Garrosh doesn't plot to assassinate Vol'jin and instead tries to maneuvers events so that he saves his life and gains his respect without coming off like a raging Warmonger.
    Garrosh doesn't threaten everyone of his allies with Genocide.
    Garrosh shows more respect for the Reliquary.
    Pretty much a list of Garrosh acts sensibly.
    Taran Zhu not being a huge hypocrite.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

Quote Originally Posted by NED funded View Post
    Jaina: "Hey Aethas some of your people aided the horde in stealing sacred artifacts from this city did you have a hand in this?"

Aethas: "No"

Jaina: "Ok but the theft was definitely done with the help of some sunreaver magi so we should investigate this case and found those who compromised the Kirin tor's neutrality, are you ok with this"

Aethas: "No problem on my end but I would request to be a member of the comittee investigating this case in order to be sure that no Sunreaver magi is mistreated"

Jaina: "Thats ok Aethas, I'm glad you are willing to cooperate"
    Let just change some things.

Aethas: "No problem on my end but I would request to be a member of the comittee investigating this case in order to be sure that no Sunreaver magi is mistreated. So where did it happen?"

Jaina: "In the night elf city of Darnassus"

Aethas: "What's the link with the Kirin Tor?"

Jaina: "Because I put protection on it to make sure that the horde could not find it, and let the alliance night elves study that artefact"

Aethas: "So you want to find horde members affiliated to the kirin tor and judge them for breaking neutrality while you, head of the Kirin Tor helped psycothic homicidal maniacs demon eater mages of the alliance to study a dangerous artifact? It doesn't sound very neutral"

Jaina: "Yes. Helping the alliance is neutral. Just like when I attacked the horde before that savage attack against my peacefull city"
    Last edited by Tarba; 2020-05-03 at 03:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by omeomorfismo View Post
    because they are mostly monarchies/theocracies?
    They are mostly independent monarchies/theocracies. Independent being the key word here so I'm surprised they are willing to give some of that sovereignity up so easily to inherited leaders instead of each having a say on who should lead he Horde. Its not like they haven't done this with Voljin where every member agreed to let Voljin lead the horde.

Quote Originally Posted by NED funded View Post
    They are mostly independent monarchies/theocracies. Independent being the key word here so I'm surprised they are willing to give some of that sovereignity up so easily to inherited leaders instead of each having a say on who should lead he Horde. Its not like they haven't done this with Voljin where every member agreed to let Voljin lead the horde.
    why? i mean, clearly is because blizz simply passed the monarchy status to the grand alliance without thinking.
    but differently than the horde, that has a codified way to challenge the leadership, when you have society based on inheritances and "light/elune said so" isnt unrealistic accepting the son choosen by the light of the previous leader. only the gnomes should have some problem, but they are depicted as yesmen since w2...

*The Alliance exterminates the orcs at the end of the 2nd war. Bam!
    *The blood elves never join the Horde because it doesn't exist, and eventually come back to Alliance.
    *Sylvanas leads a band of ragtag undead that poses no threat to the Alliance, and is later on scoured from Lordaeron, and Lordaeron is retaken by the Alliance.
    *Tauren are dead. RIP.
    *Trolls continue to live in various areas, just like before.

Kalimdor is never disturbed, and so the Night Elves control most of it.
    Draenei join the Night Elves, as they never have any contact with the Alliance of the Eastern Kingdoms.
    Last edited by The Butt Witch; 2020-05-03 at 03:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarba View Post
    Let just change some things.

Aethas: "No problem on my end but I would request to be a member of the comittee investigating this case in order to be sure that no Sunreaver magi is mistreated. So where did it happen?"

Jaina: "Because I put protection on it to make sure that the horde could not find it, and let the alliance night elves study that artefact"

Aethas: "So you want to find horde members affiliated to the kirin tor and judge them for breaking neutrality while you, head of the Kirin Tor helped psycothic homicidal maniacs demon eater mages of the alliance to study a dangerous artifact? It doesn't sound very neutral"

Jaina: "Yes. Helping the alliance is neutral. Just like when I attacked the horde before that savage attack against my peacefull city"
    Oh let me try too!

Jaina: "Because I put protection on it to make sure that the genocidal maniac that bombed my home into a crater, killed my friends and is planning to do the same with the bell could not find it."

Aethas: "Yes, I heard about that, really not a good idea to let that guy have the bell. He would be threat to everyone."

Jaina: "So you would not withhold information about this case right? That would be mighty stupid and force me to take extreme measures to find the thief."

Aethas: "Of course not, I do not agree with supplying madmen with weapons of mass destruction."

Jaina: "I am glad we understand each other. Let us work together to end this threat."

Arthas: This entire city must be purged.

Uther: How can you even consider that?

Arthas: Uther, ive seen first-hand what this plague can do. We have no cure and all these people in the city will turn in a matter of hours, creating a big undead army. I know its terrible, but dont you think all these people would rather die as quick and clean is possible, instead of slowly and painfully succumbing, only to return as totured undead?

Uther: Well, i dont like it, but its our duty to protect this land, and all the ugly decisions that come with it. So i stand with you.

Arthas: Thanks Uther, im glad you got my back, friend. Just imagine what could happen if i felt like iam the only one capapble of seeing the true scope of this, without any friends to advice me later on. Might just turn me crazy LAWL

Uther: Lmao, luckily im not an asshole
    Last edited by Houle; 2020-05-03 at 04:48 PM.
    The crooked shitposter with no eyes is watching from the endless thread.

From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked shitposter feasts on memes.

He has no eyes to see, but he dreams of infinite memeing and trolling.

Battle of Lordaeron ending cinematic:

Anduin: Sylvanas Windrunner, you have been defeated, Lordaeron is ours. It's over. Alleria...
    Sylvanas: The Boy King playing soldier, your fath.... SPLAT.
    Alleria: Finally the Banshee Queen is dead. This war is over.
    Last edited by Varodoc; 2020-05-03 at 04:58 PM.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

I can't believe there isn't a riff on this already.

Genn Greymane says: The Horde has never been more vulnerable. We should strike hard... before Sylvanas hatches another vile scheme.
    Lady Jaina Proudmoore says: Press the attack as the Zandalari mourn their fallen king? That would make us no better than the Banshee.
    Genn Greymane says: No, it wouldn't, what are you smoking? We sent an entire suicide army to make sure this attack happened.
    Lady Jaina Proudmoore says: You're right, let's finish this war. I'll teleport us to Orgrimmar like I'm able to do next patch.
    Sylvanas Windrunner says: SKREEEEEEEEEE

Bonus: Garrosh fires Aethas for being an obvious Kirin Tor gimp, meaning his replacement votes against forces going to Theramore, meaning the nuke goes off without a hitch and is collected again. No Jaina means no one defends the Alliance fleet from krakens. GG No re
    Last edited by Super Dickmann; 2020-05-03 at 05:04 PM.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Raisei View Post
    Oh let me try too!

Jaina: "Because I put protection on it to make sure that the genocidal maniac that bombed my home into a crater, killed my friends and is planning to do the same with the bell could not find it."

Aethas: "Yes, I heard about that, really not a good idea to let that guy have the bell. He would be threat to everyone."

Jaina: "So you would not withhold information about this case right? That would be mighty stupid and force me to take extreme measures to find the thief."

Aethas: "Of course not, I do not agree with supplying madmen with weapons of mass destruction."

Jaina: "I am glad we understand each other. Let us work together to end this threat."
    Meh, not sure that mages who were killing each others to gain power while eating the energy of a demon and succombing to madness would be my first choice for safety.
    But, well someone who attack the horde then get hit back by the logical retaliation would not be my first choice to lead a neutral group either.

Meh.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    I can't believe there isn't a riff on this already.

Genn Greymane says: The Horde has never been more vulnerable. We should strike hard... before Sylvanas hatches another vile scheme.
    Lady Jaina Proudmoore says: Press the attack as the Zandalari mourn their fallen king? That would make us no better than the Banshee.
    Genn Greymane says: No, it wouldn't, what are you smoking? We sent an entire suicide army to make sure this attack happened.
    Lady Jaina Proudmoore says: You're right, let's finish this war. I'll teleport us to Orgrimmar like I'm able to do next patch.
    Sylvanas Windrunner says: SKREEEEEEEEEE

Bonus: Garrosh fires Aethas for being an obvious Kirin Tor gimp, meaning his replacement votes against forces going to Theramore, meaning the nuke goes off without a hitch and is collected again. No Jaina means no one defends the Alliance fleet from krakens. GG No re
    Garrosh could do nothing to Aethas unless he tried to attack Dalaran himself. Even if he managed to kill Aethas when he was away from Dalaran his replacement would probably be someone from the Kirin Tor.
    Last edited by Darth-Piekus; 2020-05-03 at 08:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth-Piekus View Post
    Garrosh could do nothing to Aethas unless he tried to attack Dalaran himself. Even if he managed to kill Aethas when he was away from Dalaran his replacement would probably be someone from the Kirin Tor.
    Aethas doesn't need to be killed, though if Garrosh did kill him he'd be doing the blood elf race a service. He'd also have more grounds to do so than Vol'jin or even Baine, since while Vol'jin threatened him with death and Baine tipped off the enemy, the two did actually participate against the Alliance in some capacity. Aethas, the Horde ambassador, voted for the Kirin Tor to fight against the Horde and was the deciding vote - he actively put up more troops against his own faction when humans voted against it.

Firing Aethas and replacing him by someone who understands his job description is something Garrosh as the Warchief can do.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Orc 1: This cannot be! Our old Warchief, in a display so stupid it was only mentioned in a book and nowhere else, decided to settle us in a barren wasteland which cannot feed us!
    Orc 2: There's a big ass ocean right here.
    Orc 1: And?
    Orc 2: We could fish and never have a food problem ever again. We could even spearfish, fulfilling both our needs to eat and to stab things all at once.
    Orc 1: ... fine, but what excuse do we have to go to war over now?
    Orc 2: Don't worry, I'm sure the new Warchief will complain about us lacking in wood and other materials right after he's done renovating our capital city by adding tons of completely unnecessary spikes to it instead of, you know, roads or some shit.

Sylvanas: Balnazzar is dead and the Capital City is ours!
    Garithos: So it is, but since you're an undead elf being assisted by the same sort of the demon that I know can mind-control me, I devised a plan to immediately move against you instead of inexplicably trusting that you'll just leave the premises if I yell at you harshly enough.

Genn: Curses! Sylvanas has abandoned us in our hour of need!
    Mekkatorque: Actually, the Horde is really hard pressed right now and needs to retreat. I know this because we have a gunship surveying the situation and I explicitly have a device here capable of communicating with it.
    Genn: ... well she could have warned us at least!
    Varian: That's the point of the horn we heard. I even said she wouldn't be stupid enough to retreat for no reason and just let everyone die. We're not in BFA yet, old man.
    Genn: well, we're still screwed. If only we had a master Mage who could mass teleport an army on hand!
    Jaina: Ahem.

3+ Year Old Account
    Hmm I'll try this lol

Rastakhan : If I make a deal with you will you let me live longer?

Bwonsamdi: *laughs* Mmmm nope. De Alliance will kill ya even if ya do

Rastakhan: Guess I'll die?

Bwonsamdi: Yes.

Rastakhan: Well sh*t, nevermind then
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    Aethas doesn't need to be killed, though if Garrosh did kill him he'd be doing the blood elf race a service. He'd also have more grounds to do so than Vol'jin or even Baine, since while Vol'jin threatened him with death and Baine tipped off the enemy, the two did actually participate against the Alliance in some capacity. Aethas, the Horde ambassador, voted for the Kirin Tor to fight against the Horde and was the deciding vote - he actively put up more troops against his own faction when humans voted against it.

Firing Aethas and replacing him by someone who understands his job description is something Garrosh as the Warchief can do.
    Aethas is part of the Council of Six. Garrosh is not a part of the Council of Six therefore he cannot do anything against Aethas. Aethas also was part of the Council of Six a long time before Garrosh became Warchief. In general he is unable to do anything unless he finds a way to kill him behind the eyes of the whole Kirin Tor organisation.

Vol'jin: Do not let the Horde die this day.
    Sylvanas: Okay Warchief. *blows horn*
    Grunt: Banshee Queen, wait, shouldn't we warn the Alliance that we are retreating for a good reason, to avoid any misunderstanding?
    Sylvanas: Well yeah, the Alliance prob will misunderstand my intentions, especially since I only nuked like 5 of their cities in the last 5 years, but how can I do that?
    Grunt: It's simple, we can just have a mage teleport one of the many world heroes around you to the Alliance army to warn them that we are getting overwhelmed!
    Sylvanas: There is no time!
    Grunt: But Banshee Queen, it would take like 2 minutes, I'm pretty sure a mage with slow fall could literally go down to the Alliance army rn and warn them!
    Sylvanas: On second thought, that is a brilliant idea! This way we will avoid any unpleasant misunderstanding with the Alliance! Carry it done.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth-Piekus View Post
    Siege of Lordaeron Finale

Sylvannas : Look at you... The Boy is playing sol......

Jaina turns Sylvannas into an icecube then Genn charges and shatters it turning her into pieces. The end.

End of Stormheim Questline

Sylvannas: The Valkyr are mine to ru....

Genn without saying a single word jumps from an alcove and decapitates Sylvannas with a single strike then takes the Lamp, destroys it and Eyir is freed.

or

Genn smashes the Lamp during that confrontation and Eyir is freed and turns Sylvannas to ash.

Siege of Orgrimmar Makgora Ending

Sylvannas: If you could only see yourselves as I see....

Gets bombarded with everything turning to ash.
    Alternative

Sylvanas uses her banshee screams to break Jaina and Alleria's concentration so they can't port away from the blight,

or Sylvanas just shoots Genn instead of playing with him, or shoots him a second time after shooting him the first time.

Or Sylvanas has Everyone infront of Orgrimmar blighted since they all lined up in neat little rows for her.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Jaina: "Dismantle the horde"

Varian dismantles the horde. End of WoW. Curtain

10+ Year Old Account
    -The burning of Teldrassil, Sylvanas kills Malfurion instead of letting Saurfang get the last hit.

-The whole WOTLK, appear before a champion, kill them or at the start of ICC fight, kill Tyrion at the start, and continue with the 1 hit KO, rez everyone as DK, done!

-Illidan whole storyline, sit with his brother and Tyrande and explain all he have seen and his plan to get some help.

-Warlords of Draenor, close the portal by KILLING Chogall and Guldan instead of just freeing them.

-Sylvanas use the blight more often.