I finished Go-Toubun No Hanayome the manga, i love all of the girls ;__;

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    I finished Go-Toubun No Hanayome the manga, i love all of the girls ;__;
    So the Manga is done? Do you think the anime will finish the series? That show, and Oregairu, are what I'm looking forward to.

Ichika Nakano best quint.

Quote Originally Posted by Pejo View Post
    So the Manga is done? Do you think the anime will finish the series? That show, and Oregairu, are what I'm looking forward to.
    Season 1 covered 30ish chapters, the manga finishes at chapter 122. I can see season 2 covering another 30-40 chapter unless they skip content.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    I want a cute onee-san quintuplet GF or a cute history buff quintuplet GF.

10+ Year Old Account
    It must really suck to be wrong every time you breathe, wasting useful oxygen on such shit taste.

10+ Year Old Account
    Glad to meet someone with such patrician taste.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow china...just stop...this is trash:

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks Pvt Hudson! That means a possible another season, that would be great.

Ichika is pretty solid but I’ll always fall back on Miku. It’s nice that the girls are all solid and you can’t be wrong choosing any of them. This isn’t a like choosing Yui in Oregairu.

And what the fuck? Epuration is still alive? I thought you got pulled into prison for some of your Ilya love. You may have been here the whole time and I wasn’t paying attention.

This isn’t a like choosing Yui in Oregairu.
    Why wouldn't you choose the better girl?

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks Pvt Hudson! That means a possible another season, that would be great.

Ichika is pretty solid but I’ll always fall back on Miku. It’s nice that the girls are all solid and you can’t be wrong choosing any of them. This isn’t a like choosing Yui in Oregairu.

And what the fuck? Epuration is still alive? I thought you got pulled into prison for some of your Ilya love. You may have been here the whole time and I wasn’t paying attention.
    Epu is stuck in my basement sorry

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Epu is stuck in my basement sorry
    Yeah, it was really bad when he went to china. I had to keep eating all the rats and bats he had down there, Idk why there were so many.

World's End Harem is getting an anime adaption in 2021.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    Yeah, it was really bad when he went to china. I had to keep eating all the rats and bats he had down there, Idk why there were so many.
    Epuration...did you just hack anime thread?

Fruits Basket - S2 E4
    Spoiler: 
    Dude, you're 16. Middle/high school (and even college, to an extent) relationships hardly ever last. When you're in school, you have hardly anything you can offer to the other person. What, your parent's money? A room in your parents house? Relationships can't take off unless you have the means to actually facilitate it (ie, a job that can pay the bills to support housing for the both of you).

Then again, Hatsuharu and Rin are apart of the Souma family. Their needs are pretty much taken care of from day 1. Even if they were courting someone outside of the Souma family, they'd simply bring them in. I guess it really does come down to their flippant, hormonal emotions.

Fruits Basket - S2 E5
    Spoiler: 

What was the first half of that episode?

I'm on board for Kureno x Arisa all the way. Kureno seems like a mature, calm, collected man. I wonder how Arisa would react to the Souma secret. She'd probably be the only one who would explicitly call out Akito on his crap too.

Fruits Basket - S2 E6
    Spoiler: 
    FINALLY someone asks about her dad. Judging from the flash back... I'm guessing mom left Torhu to meet dad, or something? I will be pretty disappointed if the dad turns out to have been abusive or a deserter (sadly far too prevalent in American fiction and reality).

Hm... so it seems like Akito isn't feeling the summer weather. I have hayfever so I can sympathize - I'm allergic to pollen and sensitive to changes in atmospheric pressure - so I get headaches when it is windy or after the rain. Hope he's takin aspirin for his migraines! On the other hand, he seems to spend almost his entire life couped up in that room, hardly getting any sunlight. I don't know if he's staying in because of a physical ailment (possibly the curse?) or because of something psychological. Barely getting any sunglight, I'm guessing his vitamin d intake is pretty low and his immune system is not in the best of shape. Hattori would have told Akito this, so either Akito can't really come out (for whatever reason), or he won't.

Anyway, Shigure is playing with fire here. Yes, Akito is an ass, but he's the head of the family (for whatever reason) and possibly holds actual powers (be it the Zodiac or something to do with the curse). What Akito does (and what happens to Akito) has the potential the affect the entire Souma clan, with the lives of hundreds of people at stake. With Akito as fragile and as neurotic as he is already, Shigure toying around with Akito for the lolz is a receipe for disaster. Since it doesn't seem like Akito can be replaced, then the best thing to do is to change Akito. This is one of those situations where if you have anything constructive to say, then don't say it.

I have a very bad feeling that - with Akito's psychological issues, his feeling of abandonment by the rest of his so-called "family", and Shigure's constant mocking - Akito may very well explode, and it will have disasterous repercussions for everybody involved.

I will never get over how Hiro and Kisa are ostensibly 10/11 year olds but they act like they're in their late teens.
    Last edited by Val the Moofia Boss; 2020-05-13 at 06:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Epuration...did you just hack anime thread?
    [IMG]https://i.ibb.co/3f7c395/mrharfejrl232323.png[IMG]
    What is that disgusting blight on your screen

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    At least there you had something to eat

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    What is that disgusting blight on your screen

- - - Updated - - -

At least there you had something to eat
    Oh no its multiplying:

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm puking .

But Kyaru-chan is best girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Fruits Basket - S2 E4
    Spoiler: 
    Dude, you're 16. Middle/high school (and even college, to an extent) relationships hardly ever last. When you're in school, you have hardly anything you can offer to the other person. What, your parent's money? A room in your parents house? Relationships can't take off unless you have the means to actually facilitate it (ie, a job that can pay the bills to support housing for the both of you).

Then again, Hatsuharu and Rin are apart of the Souma family. Their needs are pretty much taken care of from day 1. Even if they were courting someone outside of the Souma family, they'd simply bring them in. I guess it really does come down to their flippant, hormonal emotions.

Fruits Basket - S2 E5
    Spoiler: 

What was the first half of that episode?

I'm on board for Kureno x Arisa all the way. Kureno seems like a mature, calm, collected man. I wonder how Arisa would react to the Souma secret. She'd probably be the only one who would explicitly call out Akito on his crap too.

Fruits Basket - S2 E6
    Spoiler: 
    FINALLY someone asks about her dad. Judging from the flash back... I'm guessing mom left Torhu to meet dad, or something? I will be pretty disappointed if the dad turns out to have been abusive or a deserter (sadly far too prevalent in American fiction and reality).

Hm... so it seems like Akito isn't feeling the summer weather. I have hayfever so I can sympathize - I'm allergic to pollen and sensitive to changes in atmospheric pressure - so I get headaches when it is windy or after the rain. Hope he's takin aspirin for his migraines! On the other hand, he seems to spend almost his entire life couped up in that room, hardly getting any sunlight. I don't know if he's staying in because of a physical ailment (possibly the curse?) or because of something psychological. Barely getting any sunglight, I'm guessing his vitamin d intake is pretty low and his immune system is not in the best of shape. Hattori would have told Akito this, so either Akito can't really come out (for whatever reason), or he won't.

Anyway, Shigure is playing with fire here. Yes, Akito is an ass, but he's the head of the family (for whatever reason) and possibly holds actual powers (be it the Zodiac or something to do with the curse). What Akito does (and what happens to Akito) has the potential the affect the entire Souma clan, with the lives of hundreds of people at stake. With Akito as fragile and as neurotic as he is already, Shigure toying around with Akito for the lolz is a receipe for disaster. Since it doesn't seem like Akito can be replaced, then the best thing to do is to change Akito. This is one of those situations where if you have anything constructive to say, then don't say it.

I have a very bad feeling that - with Akito's psychological issues, his feeling of abandonment by the rest of his so-called "family", and Shigure's constant mocking - Akito may very well explode, and it will have disasterous repercussions for everybody involved.

I will never get over how Hiro and Kisa are ostensibly 10/11 year olds but they act like they're in their late teens.
    They said though that Tohrus dad was where Tohru got her mannerisms from. That she's closer to how her dad acted ?

During the flashback stuff last season about Tohrus mom.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    They said though that Tohrus dad was where Tohru got her mannerisms from. That she's closer to how her dad acted ?

During the flashback stuff last season about Tohrus mom.
    I guess I forgot.