Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Grinding old rep can be soothing, but do miss the times raids and trash gave rep.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/de-de/ch...cii/reputation

My progress so far on my Pally. Emporer Shaohao, steamwheedle cartel, the oracles and Ogrila are pain in the ass and I can't see molten core anymore, so these on hold. The classic pvp factions are hold for eternity, can't stand battlegrounds. Starting with Nat Paggle soon, but fishing isn't that exciting for me..

Signature by Aryiana

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited Power View Post
    Zandalar Tribe from the original ZG raid and The Black Prince which is technically available but takes roughly 2 years of killing the Celestial world boss weekly on Timeless Isle if you didn't advance past a certain point with the legendary questline in MoP.
    Ahh okay ya forgot about ZG, and didn't know they Nerfed black prince to hell.

no,for what?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Warzog21 View Post
    Not sure why lately but I feel like maxing reputations is cool and fun.

I'm currently only maxed out on BFA and Legion expansions.

Would it be terrible to go back and grind rep from previous expansion? Is there a quick way to do it, or are you still locked behind doing dailies?
    I cannot grind old reps, because you pretty much get exalted while it's current content, without trying..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

I think the main thing for me is the "completeness", like someone else has mentioned. only problem, I am an alt guy. If reps were account wide, it would be a HIGH priority grind for me...

No, I already have all of them, except for some obscure ones connected to content I don't do too much of aka. pvp.

The Nazjatar rep was my 100th exalted for the unicorn I think
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I play since 2006, I only got exalted with WSG in 2019. Still missing Sporeggar, Argent Dawn anThorium Brotherhood for the easy old ones. Will never bother with goblins and can't bother reclearing MC every reset.