Poll: Are you happy with the coming changes?

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    Low tier troll.
    It might be more effective if the state of classic atm wasn't so desperately sad :/

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    It might be more effective if the state of classic atm wasn't so desperately sad :/
    Please stop, you'll summon the classic Zealots, and both sides will start making up numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    The system is perfect with the caveat that they fix the problem of being able to corrupt gear that you cleanse of corruption. I feel like a lot of people are missing this point. I'm annoyed that they're cycling the corruptions, but that's a very minor annoyance. On paper this system is exactly what everybody is looking for, minus the first statement.

As it stands right now you either have to hope that the pieces of gear that come with 100% corruption are good for you, or you hope for loot that's literally not corrupted. Honestly, if they can't fix that issue it would be better for them to remove corruption from gear and allow you to just corrupt them with whatever you want. The only exception to this would be the unique items from the raid that have corruptions not available.

Basically right now any source of guaranteed corruption (especially for people who don't raid) is pretty bad. The loot from masked vision runs, pvp and M+ cache are inherently bad long term, because you can't put what you want on it. This basically means the best source of gear in the game is 465 uncorrupted 14+ key loot, n'zoth loot from heroic/mythic, and any boss from mythic ny'alotha.
    Pritty good point.

My 475 from weekly chest is now basicly dead loot if it dosn't corrupt how I want as I can't Re corrupt it if I purify it.

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    I hate to be "that guy", but shouldnt EVERYTHING Blizzard do be an attempt at increasing subs? I really dont get that argument.
    Its putting the cart before the horse. Make the game good and the subs will come

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    oi! no using logic on the forums!
    I read an article recently where a lot of people got REALLY upset with Toyota for the new Supra. I assumed it would be because of the BMW engine etc, and obvious similarities to Z4 or whatever those little beamers were. But no, the core of their argument was that it was dishonest of Toyota to release the new Supra, because it was obvious they only made it because they knew it would sell really well.

And people were genuinely angry that Toyota was making a car they knew would be popular and sell well.

Please stop, you'll summon the classic Zealots, and both sides will start making up numbers.
    But I was half done drawing the pentagram and laying out the unHoly offering of cheetos and mountain dew!

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Its putting the cart before the horse. Make the game good and the subs will come
    Well that makes no fucking sense AT ALL. Why would it increase subs if its not good? See the issue here? See?

Quote Originally Posted by Hellobolis View Post
    whats desperate? this is very much inline with previous catchup mechanics they do, especially final patch ones. i was actually expecting them to let you buy malefic cores too but that's not included it seems.
    My thoughts exactly. Things are always toughest to obtain when they first come out, and get easier in time. Guess it's easier to jump on the mindless "Blizz realized their systems suck and panic-gave us what we wanted and should've had from the beginning to save their precious MAUs" bandwagon.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

I read an article recently where a lot of people got REALLY upset with Toyota for the new Supra. I assumed it would be because of the BMW engine etc, and obvious similarities to Z4 or whatever those little beamers were. But no, the core of their argument was that it was dishonest of Toyota to release the new Supra, because it was obvious they only made it because they knew it would sell really well.

And people were genuinely angry that Toyota was making a car they knew would be popular and sell well.
    I was actualy salty they went with a BMW engine and not a making a new JZ,

Though im more a mk2 fan, I unashamedly like pop up headlights.

But I was half done drawing the pentagram and laying out the unHoly offering of cheetos and mountain dew!
    You are committed at this point - stick with it - please update as things progress

Well that makes no fucking sense AT ALL. Why would it increase subs if its not good? See the issue here? See?
    Why not release it when it was 8.3? When people tried out the new content. Get hype going and have more people playing/coming back. Rather than watering 8.3 down and months down the road?

I was actualy salty they went with a BMW engine and not a making a new JZ,

Though im more a mk2 fan, I unashamedly like pop up headlights.
    I get that, i really do. And as i said, if that had been their logic - if they had argued the packages available should have included a higher hp turbo / (preferably) new JZ engine, it would have gained more attention from certain fans. However, their issue was a business making a business decision, and one that a LOT of people were happy about. Its all very strange tbh.

AH, so naive, so cute.

Companies in power abuse their power everytime to exploit their dedicated fanbase.

You are opening your mouth and eating the poo poo that is a timegate for the sake of a timegate.
    This system as TWO timegates:

1) Currency (understandable because it can buy "power")
    2) Rotating system (timegate for the sake of timegating)

And you will gladly eat tha poo poo because is Blizzard and the fan favorite "world of warcraft"

You are committed at this point - stick with it - please update as things progress
    Mixed up cheetos with baby fingers..... Summoned an outer god instead, trying to work through that will keep you posted.

Why not release it when it was 8.3? When people tried out the new content. Get hype going and have more people playibg/coming back. Rather than watering 8.3 down and months down the road?
    You are making a lot of assumptions there.

1, that they had thought of and considered this before 8.3
    2, that they made a conscious decision NOT to do that
    3, that they intentionally withheld this update for a later date.

Are you naive or disingenuous? Or something worse i cant say

Incompetence isn't much of a defense. Much like thier ability to get coding correct in 2020 proven by the fact you now want items to drop uncorrupted. It's a joke.

But carry on pretending like whales eating this stuff up is somehow healthy for the game

Sounds nice, if they will allow mains to get echoes, and resolve the recorrupting issue. Otherwise it's a meh addition for alts.

My fresh 120 alt is at 121 corruption. WTF.

Grinding for corruption resistance is so foul. I fucking hate it.

Incompetence isn't much of a defense. Much like thier ability to get coding correct in 2020 proven by the fact you now want items to drop uncorrupted. It's a joke.

But carry on pretending like whales eating this stuff up is somehow healthy for the game
    I'm going to take a wild guess that you have earned a total of zero dollars in your lifetime from writing code. They made a mistake, you don't need to be a total dick about it. They're going to fix it, they were transparent about acknowledging it. No reason to cry like a baby over it.