Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Yeah... I really, really doubt that's a thing. He's likely the true king or something similar.
    I see you started by reading that line specifically.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    I see you started by reading that line specifically.
    If he has a limited knowledge of the Shadowlands based on him being in the maw, he wouldn't have agents spread throughout the different realms enacting his bidding. I think he has at least one in every realm so far (Paragon of Doubt, Mueh'zala, Kel'thuzad, Denathrius).

They're also not off doing their own things. Somehow he's amassed the most loyal villain council ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    If he has a limited knowledge of the Shadowlands based on him being in the maw, he wouldn't have agents spread throughout the different realms enacting his bidding. I think he has at least one in every realm so far (Paragon of Doubt, Mueh'zala, Kel'thuzad, Denathrius).

They're also not off doing their own things. Somehow he's amassed the most loyal villain council ever.
    I have to think he can gaze into the Shadowlands if he truly wanted to.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I have to think he can gaze into the Shadowlands if he truly wanted to.
    This COULD be the true purpose of Odyn's eye, but I think it was actually used to have a camera to watch Azeroth.

Though I don't know how the Jailer knew Azeroth would be important. Maybe Denathrius/other Dreadlords told him Sargeras was obsessed with it?

Quote Originally Posted by freernnur5 View Post
    Damn, no profession trainers.
    Really? Aww. I had hoped it had at least that.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Really? Aww. I had hoped it had at least that.
    Guess professions aren't ready yet. Though it may come down to the trainers being there and just not offering training.

- - - Updated - - -

This COULD be the true purpose of Odyn's eye, but I think it was actually used to have a camera to watch Azeroth.

Though I don't know how the Jailer knew Azeroth would be important. Maybe Denathrius/other Dreadlords told him Sargeras was obsessed with it?
    Or he just happened across a bumblehead from Azeroth and took the opportunity when it showed itself. Maybe it was the HoD being present there, allowing him to break the veil. I don't think it was the planet itself that was important.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    What soul is bigger and more impressive than a Titan's?
    One that actually goes to the Shadowlands? Titan souls must be pretty uninteresting.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    One that actually goes to the Shadowlands? Titan souls must be pretty uninteresting.
    There is now a giant rift that leads into the mortal world.

If the Jailer gets freed and tries to break reality, why would he not go for, or at least plan to go for, the planet sized, power up bubble that's right at his doorstep?
    Last edited by Raetary; 2020-05-21 at 06:59 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    There is now a giant rift that leads into the mortal world.

If the Jailer gets freed and tries to break reality, why would he not go for, or at least plan to go for, the planet sized, power up bubble that's right at his doorstep?
    But that's assuming he can even use it for anything, when we have no reason to do that. Besides, the massive influx from the soulstream going directly to the Maw probably outpowers that by orders of magnitude.

It also shows the Legion wasn't anywhere as close to winning as they tried to make us believe...

10+ Year Old Account
    So the Brokers come from one of the Shadowlands zones that we're not seeing at launch, huh? I guess we have our first contender for a patch zone then.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyfang View Post
    So the Brokers come from one of the Shadowlands zones that we're not seeing at launch, huh? I guess we have our first contender for a patch zone then.
    Eh..they seem exactly like ethereal traders, except you can't have those in the shadowlands I'm guessing?

Quote Originally Posted by Greyfang View Post
    Hardly the first one. That list started being filled since the moment we knew what zones we actually got. There is still the Helya rematch possibility, Kel'thuzad: The revengening, and quite a few others.

The brokers will probably just fill the same role as Ethereals, honestly I wouldnt be surprised if it turns out they are all dead Ethereals, explaining the similarity in lifestyle.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

It would be cool if the Brokers are from somewhere near the Edge of Reality (the area Ner'zhul goes to in his fight): as it's so close to the void it could explain that they actually are closely related to the Ethereals. Maybe they are also from a world that got destroyed by the Void Lords?

If they actually ARE Ethereals (and that's a good possibility) we could end up going to K'aresh(?) in a patch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im starting to doubt a patch today.

3+ Year Old Account
    Speaking of Brokers, why is one a boss in De Other Side? That's pretty weird
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Im starting to doubt a patch today.
    They already pushed the build like an hour ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    Oh, well no one mentioned it.

- - - Updated - - -

I have to go back to work tomorrow. Im going to be annoyed if I get an Alpha invite now instead of a month ago when I had plenty of time to play it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    Yeah but it was not pushed on servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    Yeah but it was not pushed on servers.
    I'm now imagining a dev idly pushing a USB stick with the patch around on his desk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Updating right now, servers offline, 1.5Gb