Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account

9.0 - not your deadman's world expac but Time Travel with Dragons

Just like with the BfA feign not being an old God expac experiencing the entirety of SL is nothing but just the middle section of the journey, a dead man's world.

The Jailer is a Time Titan
    And Murozond will be involved at the later part of the story.
    Oribos = Ouroborus the tail devourer, infinity and cycle of time
    Nozdormu finally going to be Murozond.

Nozdormu, the Timeless depicted in a Hearthstone card art

At last it has come to pass. The moment of my demise. The loop is closed. My future self will cause no more harm. Still, in time, I will... fall to madness. And you, heroes... will vanquish me. The cycle will repeat. So it goes. What matters is that Azeroth did not fall; that we survived to fight another day. All that matters... is this moment.”[— Nozdormu upon the defeat of his corrupted future self in the End Time

Note:
    Nozdormu is the only living Aspect who does not appear to bless the [Heart of Azeroth] during the events of Battle for Azeroth, with Chronormu giving the bronze blessing in his stead.

Nozdormu greeting quote:
    "Do not confine yourself into linear thinking."

The birth of the infinite dragons

They are spawned after the madness of Murozond who are time jackers of certain event in WoW cosmos.

WoD is a Time distortion by the infinity dragons.

When death becomes broken and removed the chains of mortality will be broken and what is left is immortality or timelessness.

What is Ouroboros??
    ⁦⁦◼️⁩A circular symbol depicting a snake, or less commonly a dragon, swallowing its tail, as an emblem of wholeness or infinity.

⁦◼️⁩The ouroboros is an ancient symbol of a snake or serpent eating its own tail, variously signifying infinity and the cycle of birth and death.

⁦◼️⁩Ouroboros, emblematic serpent of ancient Egypt and Greece represented with its tail in its mouth, continually devouring itself and being reborn from itself. A gnostic and alchemicalsymbol, Ouroboros expresses the unity of all things, material and spiritual, which never disappear but perpetually change form in an eternal cycle of destruction and re-creation.

⁦◼️⁩ The ouroboros is often interpreted as a symbol for eternal cyclic renewal or a cycle of life, death, and rebirth. The skin-sloughing process of snakes symbolizes the transmigration of souls, the snake biting its own tail is a fertility symbol. The tail of the snake is a phallic symbol, the mouth is a yonic or womb-like symbol. [9]

⁦◼️⁩The first known appearance of the ouroboros motif is in the Enigmatic Book of the Netherworld, an ancient Egyptian funerary text in KV62, the tomb of Tutankhamun, in the 14th century BC. The text concerns the actions of the godRa and his union with Osiris in the underworld. The ouroboros is depicted twice on the figure: holding their tails in their mouths, one encircling the head and upper chest, the other surrounding the feet of a large figure, which may represent the unified Ra-Osiris (Osiris born again as Ra). Both serpents are manifestations of the deity Mehen, who in other funerary texts protects Ra in his underworld journey. The whole divine figure represents the beginning and the end of time.[10]

Description

Hail, mortal. For untold ages, my kind has traversed the myriad realms of reality. We have beheld phenomena that you cannot begin to comprehend. But there is much you must learn of what awaits you on the horizon. The power of Death is on the rise. The veil weakens between your world and the Shadowlands. When a mortal life expires, an echo of it remains behind. The most powerful mortals leave the most resonant echoes. Bring these to me, that I might study them... to both our benefits.
    A time traveling set on a death theme or related expac???

The Death of Chromie Scenario
    Inone of the scenarios, the Ruby Sanctum is being raised by undead. It seems that after the events of SL Cinematics when HotD shattered, the undead will run amock and could possibly be this future?

"The cycle is complete. All will be one. "

Poq'yith mazzka awan ki uhnish'philfgsh. - The crooked serpent with no eyes is watching from the endless sky.

Last edited by vertigo12; 2020-05-22 at 07:58 PM.

The Jailer is not a Titan.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    The Jailer is not a Titan.
    We'll see about it, soon.

Nozdormu greeting quote:
    "Do not confine yourself into linear thinking."
    Yeah... That's not a a very increíble punchline.
    The 3 dh spec is increíble.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothal View Post
    I like the way you think
    I was saving this for some time but the "whispers" gave me the sign.
    Anyways, as early as alpha Ion gave a hint about time skip,hop and jump.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by vertigo12 View Post
    We'll see about it, soon.
    Oh, is this another one of those prophecy threads where you post something that never comes true and then get cocky?

Mods, can we get a lock on this thread for trolling?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    Oh, is this another one of those prophecy threads where you post something that never comes true and then get cocky?

Do you honestly know the meaning of the word you're using ? Why don't you consult the urban Urban dictionary of perhaps this community's forum rules so you can get your thinking straight on when to use it properly. You're the one trolling who's being cancerous, highly intoxicating/ed with your antics.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post

Oh snap, someone made a post contrary to your beliefs.

Time for Karen to speak to the managers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seratox View Post
    Oh snap, someone made a post contrary to your beliefs.

Time for Karen to speak to the managers.
    Me thinks you don't know the kind of posts the OP makes, they are kinda crazy and he has a history of doing it.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

So in summary because the city in shadowlands is named after a symbol of infinity we're getting an infinite Dragonflight expasion?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WonderZebra View Post
    So in summary because the city in shadowlands is named after a symbol of infinity we're getting an infinite Dragonflight expasion?
    I believe that Dragon Isle will pop up someway or another after our trip to SL and the entire story happening inside will trigger Nozdormu's transformation.

If you notice infinite dragons look like the aesthetic of the Maw and as if Murozond's look is influenced by anima? He is the Lord of time among the ex-dragon aspects and now that they are mortals, he is on his quest to find solutions to his mortality and impending madness and instead of stopping it, it exactly leads to the inevitable event.

The infinite dragon expansion could happen within the expansion sooner or it might lead to that in 10.0. It's too early to tell but Blizz is good at hiding Easter eggs within every expansion.
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2020-05-22 at 07:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Me thinks you don't know the kind of posts the OP makes, they are kinda crazy and he has a history of doing it.
    I honestly think it's just Vertigo's burner. If you go look at their first post it is dead on the dipshittery vertigo spews.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought this guy was banned for being super antagonistic to anyone who criticized his jarringly incoherent posts

I think the Infinite Dragonflight are involved, both because of Oribos having the many Infinite signs but because Murozond's corruption didn't happen in BFA when it SHOULD have (as the old lore was that the old gods corrupted him: and in the current timeline we have yet to see him actually go crazy).

Also the Infinite Dragonflight colors match the Maw/Torghast smokey black look.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by WonderZebra View Post
    That, plus the Infinite plot hook remaining unresolved (see Death of Chromie, it wasn't completely abandoned after Cata but also wasn't resolved in BFA) and the many hints that 10.0 will be dragon themed.

I don't think Jailer is related to time but his old concept design did look similar to Amanthul.

Oh god not this again.

Quote Originally Posted by vertigo12 View Post
    Just like with the BfA feign not being an old God expac
    This was never the case.

To be fair, this is the closest to a coherent post I've seen from Vertigo. I don't know that I necessarily believe it, and the Jailer isn't a titan because they said at Blizzcon that the Shadowlands stuff predates the Titans, but the idea that this might morph into an infinite dragon expansion is certainly not beyond the realms of possibility. The Ouroborus link is interesting, and the fact that we haven't seen Nozdormu since Cataclysm if I remember correctly is very suspicious.

My main reason for disagreeing with this is how poorly BfA was received. Lots of players have very vocally hated the constant twists, and cried out for just a straight-up "This is the bad guy, everything we do is to kill this bad guy" expansion. With shadowlands set to be "Wrath 2.0," and a lot of design choices like more deterministic gear upgrades being made in response to player feedback, I think that this time I'll take them at their word that this is to be the Jailer's expansion. I may be wrong, but that's my impression.

I also think that the Infinite Dragonflight has expansion potential of its own. There's a lot that you can do with alternate versions of history and characters, and it lends itself well to lots of variety, and it gives them the option to show off all six major powers through worlds where one or other took over. WoW: Infinite has the potential to be really interesting, so I think that it would be a mistake to split this expansion that way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

10+ Year Old Account
    While I totally think the Infinite Dragonflight are going to come up again, I don't think we're having a bait-and-switch here with Shadowlands. I find it more likely that we're going to see dragons being a focal set of characters in 10.0, so you might be on to something with the "lead in" bit, but I feel like dragons coming back into play has been foreshadowed well beyond the tidbits you referenced.

I think a alternative future like end times but made into a entire expac would of been fun but I feel that ship has sailed,.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Botter View Post
    I honestly think it's just Vertigo's burner. If you go look at their first post it is dead on the dipshittery vertigo spews.
    Did you look at the poster? It IS vertigo.