Gushing wounds or versatile

I was curious as to what other brewmaster tanks are stacking gushing or versatile as there curruptions now that we have a vendor

Gushing wounds will be nerfed by 35% after tomorrow's maintenance. So I guess, versatility will be better. But I'm not playing monk, so idk.

im blind ignore.
    Last edited by Sunnydee; 2020-05-25 at 08:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    Windwalker Monk Best-in-Slot Setups
    what other brewmaster tanks
    PoS and Icyveins are both kinda outdated in terms of brew, PoS more than the latter

- - - Updated - - -

May 23, 2020

u were saying?

This is a blogpost literally about the targeted corruptions that came last week.
    Since you can't read
    PoS and Icyveins are both kinda outdated in terms of brew, PoS more than the latter

As for OP. Gushing wounds if you want single target dps increase and slightly more AOE, versatile for survivability in higher keys. As for raiding i would always go for a dps increase
    Last edited by lollerlaban; 2020-05-25 at 08:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lollerlaban View Post
    rude behaviour
    Was editing whilst you decided to go full asshat. so i was gonna provide another link for brew with current information.

But no.

Was editing whilst you decided to go full asshat. so i was gonna provide another link for brew with current information.

But no.
    Luckily for everyone you went full asshat first, good job

Quote Originally Posted by lollerlaban View Post
    Luckily for everyone you went full asshat first, good job
    He could might as well just made a questionmark inside. not hard to add information in the title in a shared forum for all specs.
    just, be quiet im putting you on ignore now. dont bother thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianJ View Post
    I was curious as to what other brewmaster tanks are stacking gushing or versatile as there curruptions now that we have a vendor
    TBF i havent seen a single monk going for gushing, might be better for raiding idk. Since you havent mentioned what you are asking for, (raids/m+) i cant really give a straight one.

Discussions on Discord usually ends with "If you need to ask if you should stack versa then you are most likely not on the keylevel that needs vers stacking".
    That said, Safest bet for m+ is going as much TD as you can if you arent pushing 20+.

Keep in mind that versatile corruption isnt really all that good unless you already have alot of versatility. 12% increase of 0 is still 0 ya know
    Last edited by Sunnydee; 2020-05-26 at 07:02 AM.

High keys (>21/22) —> stack Versa.
    In EU Verdatile 3 is up until tomorrow.

It makes a huge difference if you reach levels like 15%+ damage reduction.

Complete it with Surging Vitality
    Last edited by Sámsa; 2020-05-26 at 06:54 AM.

As a WW I’ve had gushing x3 with lash of the void x2 and transitioned to full vers 6x vers amp. I went from 20% base vers to 52%. My dps sim was around 8k higher with vers but most importantly was it felt much better for survivability and in general doing damage since you’re not relying on procs. I normally do around 80k dps overall in m+ the most notable dps increase was AOE spiking up to 300k. I enjoy vers much more over gushing and that’s pre-nerf gush.

As for tanking, our guild Brewmaster goes full TD, does crazy damage.
    Last edited by Oliverxp; 2020-06-02 at 12:07 PM.

Is Bloodmallet still reliable for this?

He could might as well just made a questionmark inside. not hard to add information in the title in a shared forum for all specs.
    just, be quiet im putting you on ignore now. dont bother thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

TBF i havent seen a single monk going for gushing, might be better for raiding idk. Since you havent mentioned what you are asking for, (raids/m+) i cant really give a straight one.

Discussions on Discord usually ends with "If you need to ask if you should stack versa then you are most likely not on the keylevel that needs vers stacking".
    That said, Safest bet for m+ is going as much TD as you can if you arent pushing 20+.

Keep in mind that versatile corruption isnt really all that good unless you already have alot of versatility. 12% increase of 0 is still 0 ya know
    sorry for that currently tanking heroic n'zoth atm and mythics for keys

I'd suggest to go for survivability until you feel safe. I know that the guides recommend TD and GW unless you do keys > +20.

A good mix of versatile, surging vitality, masterful and TD will be best. GW still does the most reliable damage per corruption even after the nerf.
    Mastery and Versatility are still the stats to go for defensive purpose and they are not bad offensively.

As Moonsorrow said, you can go for the best dps options pre > 20 keys