Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lollerlaban View Post
    PSO2 tomorrow and Valorant on the 2nd
    Oh is the PS4 version finally coming out?

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    Oh is the PS4 version finally coming out?
    Doubt it since Microsoft paid for it

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lollerlaban View Post
    Doubt it since Microsoft paid for it
    They have said it will be coming out on the PS4 and switch just dont know when I thought it was on the Xbox one already.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    "Nothing to play" seems like such an impossible thing for me. I have an ever-growing backlog that I don't think I'll ever be able to overcome.
    Same. I'm still not done with Doom Eternal, playing XCOM 2 and Total War Warhammer 2 alongside it, and among other things I want to eventually start a new playthrough of Dragon Age Origins, finish AC: Odyssey at last, do a NG+ in Sekiro, finish my second runthrough of Pillars of Eternity 2, and play some Overwatch to unwind a bit from all this. Even if I wasn't working and during the present epidemic when other entertainment options are limited I'm not sure I could ever clear my backlog.

Quote Originally Posted by The Butt Witch View Post
    God I wish I could play any games like you do, but my standards are in the stratosphere. I'm so numb to dopamine that I need like AAA masterpieces to keep me entertainted.
    If that were true you'd never play WoW

Just pick up Warhammer 2 you'll be busy for ages OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Niroshi View Post
    Just pick up Warhammer 2 you'll be busy for ages OP.
    This such a amazing game.
    Do you hear the voices too?

They're like 5 hour games. So what do you do in the afternoon?
    ..........play it again, have a life, play something else.....

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    God I wish I could play any games like you do, but my standards are in the stratosphere. I'm so numb to dopamine that I need like AAA masterpieces to keep me entertainted.
    I seriously doubt that. I think you just can't play anything outside your WoW (+few more games that you familiar with) comfort zone.

Still playing wow with friends, having fun in raids and m+
    And when nobody is around I play singleplayer stuff. Disco Elysium = one of the best games of the decade imho.
    This formula got me through WOWs lowest lows, taking a few months off here and there. And that's fine.
    A game you could play for hours every day for the rest of your life...that wouldn't be a blessing.
    That would be a nightmare.

I have 103 games for the PS3 & PS4 that I haven't played yet, so I'm fortunate in that I've got far too much to play, I just lack the desire to sit and install and then update.

It sounds like you're just bored of video games. Maybe find another hobby.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Playing Deep Rock Galactic with friends/Monster Hunter World/Azur Lane Crosswaves on PC, still playing Wow on raid nights only, working through Trails of Mana on the Switch, Persona 5 Royal and Sakura Wars on the PS4.

try path of exile you will love it,Path of Exile currency system revolves around a variety of different PoE orbs and PoE Items
    Last edited by devilzxlin; 2020-07-04 at 05:35 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pick any good old rpg and hit up nexusmods, mod the living shit out of it you'll be busy for eons.

Sometimes I spend all day just modding lol.

How is everyone holding up?
    There is quite literally nothing good coming out until September, and then they all come out at once and you won't know what to spend your money on.

I quit WoW late February as I got really bored, and I'm not coming back to WoW until the SL prepatch.

Basically, the nearest thing that's playable for me is Wasteland 3, which is coming out on August 28th. Then I'll check out New World, though I have no high expectations out of it, then it's Cyberpunk at the end of September, and then obviously SL sometime between October and December.

Oh and Outriders is in there somewhere, considering the release date just says "Holydays 2020", so between June and September at some point.

Right now I'm still dragging modded Skyrim along for the 3000+ hrs, and doing mostly a few forums and watching Lirik and Asmongold on Twitch. Otherwise I wouldn't even turn on the computer.

I'm honestly envious on the people who are not done with BFA at this moment.
    If you like skyrim, try ESO. ESO is the best single player experience in the Elder Scrolls universe imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Xenoblade, TLOU2, GoT, Paper Mario(if it doesn't suck ass like the last 2, heres hoping), Friends of Mineral Town remake all coming out within the next 50 days or so. I'm good homie. Bravely Default 2 is likely sometime this summer as well, and already got AC, P5R, FFVIIR and REmake 3 this year.

People that think this is a gaming drought are gonna be in for really bad times come 2021 when you see the real impact work from home had on software as anything that wasn't on track to be finished this year is likely delayed.
    This right here. Honestly I could use a year off to catch up on my backlog. Then I would only have like 4 years of excellent games I've already bought to play through. If they never released a new game starting today, it would suck, but I would probably not run out of my backlog/existing library for a long, long time if ever. There are SO MANY good games this gen, and many of them have end games that you can play long after the credits. You can look at any community on just about any RPG and find people who basically play that game full time, even though it is many years old.

The great gaming content is out there, imo, one just has to seek it out.
    Last edited by Zenfoldor; 2020-06-03 at 07:34 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Play on final fantasy 14 like i been doing theres plenty of content to do to tie you over.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

June - TLOU2
    July - GHOST OF TSUSHIMA
    August - Wasteland 3
    September - Cyberpunk 2077

I mean there are literally thousands of games on old consoles you very likely never played, always tons of stuff to play.