Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post
    Blizzcon stopped being an announcement venue a looong time ago, and it's just a cash grab now to sucker a bunch of people out of 50 bucks for virtual passes. They used to simply not have Blizzcon at all if they didn't have anything to announce. Now? Well, remember when the biggest announcement of 2018's Blizzcon was Diablo: Immoral? I do. $199 for in-person tickets to that bullshit and 50 bucks a pop for the virtual pass, and they had nothing to announce.
    So, asking people to pay to watch advertisements wasn't a cash grab? Only now that apparently there are less advertisements and/or they're not the advertisements you are looking for, it has become a cashgrab?

I reckon the problem is not Blizzcon, but the people who pay for it for the announcements, when you can watch the announcements for free from anywhere (and even join/organize your own viewing parties if you'd like).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kolvarg View Post
    I reckon the problem is not Blizzcon, but the people who pay for it for the announcements, when you can watch the announcements for free from anywhere (and even join/organize your own viewing parties if you'd like).
    I know it must be difficult to comprehend, but Blizzcon is a big community event for people who like Blizzard games. It's not only a venue to announce new games and expansions.

*shocking*

Well what would they talk about?

World of Warcraft - Shadowlands. Already announced in last blizzcon, doubt it will launch before that to talk about next patch.
    Diablo 4 - not ready
    Starcraft 2 - no news
    Warcraft 3 - no news
    Hearthstone - next expansion

Meh lineup.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jk1895 View Post
    The only danger is the hysteria. People are dying of that and it makes no sense to discuss with hysterical people like you.
    It's not a virus crisis, it's a crisis of superficiality. People like you are seriously confronted with their own mortality for the first time in their lives. And they can't handle that -> hysteria.
    Wow if you think this is a hysteria you don’t know much of history. That’s cute.

Quote Originally Posted by jk1895 View Post
    The only danger is the hysteria. People are dying of that and it makes no sense to discuss with hysterical people like you.
    It's not a virus crisis, it's a crisis of superficiality. People like you are seriously confronted with their own mortality for the first time in their lives. And they can't handle that -> hysteria.
    The difference between covid-denier and flat-earthers: at least flat-earthers does not hurt anyone with their theories. Both totally lay down the facts as they want, they deny because they think they know it better despite all real facts (and not idiot facts aka trump and his taking of an drug that actually KILLS MORE PEOPLE and talking about to inject disinfection into their body). Both have abstruse ideas, but only one of them KILLS ACTIVELY PEOPLE.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ldev View Post
    Well what would they talk about?

World of Warcraft - Shadowlands. Already announced in last blizzcon, doubt it will launch before that to talk about next patch.
    Diablo 4 - not ready
    Starcraft 2 - no news
    Warcraft 3 - no news
    Hearthstone - next expansion

Meh lineup.
    Exactly this: Blizzcon should be an event that exist bi-annualy, not every Year. Only if they make it an activision-blizzcon and taking in all of the cod-crap too it would be interesting to see.

Who cares blizzard has one foot in the grave anyways.

Lol, it was obvious it'd get cancelled. In case people didn't know, there's a global pandemic going on rn. They made the right decision.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    its not even just about the dead,its also the fact that this virus even if you recover,it can leave permanent damage and cause issues in the long run,people who wave this away like some panic induced propaganda are simply delusional,people fail to understand that we havent seen anyting like this in over 100 years
    unfortunately not true. the closest is the Spanish flue that despite the name originated in america some where in Kansas and was exported around the world by the USA entering WW1. its kind of a sad tale, Americas entry in WW1 was needless as the war was mostly over with the German army's defeat at the Somme and Verdun but the virus they brought over would end up killing millions more people than died in the whole war on both sides.

the reason its called the spanish flu btw is because spain was neutral in the war and as such not under government censured reporting, thus was able to more freely report on the extent and growth of the pandemic, especially the deadly 2nd wave. 50,000,000 est deaths in total and 500 million people infected over 3 years. its a calamity often forgotten due to the strictness of reporting at that time but its impression was such that it joined the ranks of the black death in spawning a nursery rhyme

I had a little bird,
    Its name was Enza.
    I opened the window
    And in flew Enza!

the thing people just don't seem to be getting through there thick heads is virus's mutate, and they mutate more the more people they infect, the first wave of the Spanish flu like covid wasn't much more deadly than the flu, its second wave though... that was known as the blue death as people suffocated on there own body fluid. that's the reason why governments want to get covid under control and avoid large infection spikes.
    Last edited by Monster Hunter; 2020-05-27 at 11:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigcountry11782 View Post
    Who cares blizzard has one foot in the grave anyways.
    Which part of "doing better as a business than ever before" looks like one foot in the grave?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    unfortunately not true. the closest is the Spanish flue that despite the name originated in america some where in Kansas and was exported around the world by the USA entering WW1. its kind of a sad tale, Americas entry in WW1 was needless as the war was mostly over with the German army's defeat at the Somme and Verdun but the virus they brought over would end up killing millions more people than died in the whole war on both sides.

the reason its called the spanish flu btw is because spain was neutral in the war and as such not under government censured reporting, thus was able to more freely report on the extent and growth of the pandemic, especially the deadly 2nd wave. 50,000,000 est deaths in total and 500 million people infected over 3 years. its a calamity often forgotten due to the strictness of reporting at that time but its impression was such that it joined the ranks of the black death in spawning a nursery rhyme

I had a little bird,
    Its name was Enza.
    I opened the window
    And in flew Enza!

the thing people just don't seem to be getting through there thick heads is virus's mutate, and they mutate more the more people they infect, the first wave of the Spanish flu like covid wasn't much more deadly than the flu, its second wave though... that was known as the blue death as people suffocated on there own body fluid. that's the reason why governments want to get covid under control and avoid large infection spikes.
    Just for the sake of nitpicking, 1918 was over a hundred years ago

Quote Originally Posted by Velerios View Post
    covid-denier and flat-earthers facts KILLS ACTIVELY PEOPLE.
    It's so funny. I can clearly see how you all are panicking. And now try to talk with panicking folks?!
    I'm not a "denier" nor a flat earther. What I'm trying to tell people is, it's not that bad like your government are telling you. So you can be less fearfull.
    They are spreading panic and fear and because of this and the ridiculous lockdowns already more people died than from the virus. It will take some time, but all this will be revealed.
    Last edited by jk1895; 2020-05-27 at 12:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post
    Have... have you looked outside lately?
    I mean... exactly by not looking outside and sitting at home you are easily staying alive and well...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    I mean... exactly by not looking outside and sitting at home you are easily staying alive and well...
    Excellent point

It's clear who are the order followers and that their constitution has been rewritten to state 'We The People are addicted to CONTROL'

While this plandemic sucks, it has made the walking dead very very visible. And has allowed the real people who are willing to stand their ground and truly defend it to come forth and band together.

I'd challenge anyone of you who is concerned about health to tell me about your diet. Tell me what your fat % is. It's sad I have cases of people who are willing to die a slow of a heart attack because of being overweight, but think a cloth mask will save them from the flu.

Quote Originally Posted by scelero View Post
    It's clear who are the order followers and that their constitution has been rewritten to state 'We The People are addicted to CONTROL'

While this plandemic sucks, it has made the walking dead very very visible. And has allowed the real people who are willing to stand their ground and truly defend it to come forth and band together.

I'd challenge anyone of you who is concerned about health to tell me about your diet. Tell me what your fat % is. It's sad I have cases of people who are willing to die a slow of a heart attack because of being overweight, but think a cloth mask will save them from the flu.
    Did you just say that Covid is flu?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    The death count isn't accurate

They count people with covid as covid deaths even if they were on deaths door anyways.
    Which doesnt matter, because even if 10% are affected that means the death count is just falsified by 10%. So 90k dead.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    And nothing of value was lost.
    Well the this is just factually wrong, since tickets are sold out instantly despite the super expensive hotel prices.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    That is a right thing to do. Unfortunately it seems any sort of convention will not be possible well into 2021 and that's an optimistic guesstimate there.

I would not be surprised if various restrictions will go well into 2022.
    If things don't start going back to normal the US is going to have some serious problems.

Just swap layers then fkn idiet blizzard

- - - Updated - - -

Just go to another layer then fucking idiet blizzard remove layer now

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Carmion View Post
    They´ll probably have nothing to announce this year anyway
    probably Custom Campaigns for Reforged
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

Blizzard is "attending" Summer Game Fest. If they have anything important to announce, it will be next month.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post
    Have... have you looked outside lately?
    I do that rarely but luckily, this week I looked outside.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.