Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    Give us actual void/high elf lore and stories, please!
    I keep on saying this but I really hope the Silver Covenant restores Eldre'thalas as a new arcane hub for the Highborne, High Elves, and Void Elves

- - - Updated - - -

Umbric is Kirin Tor? Or new Silver Covenant recruit?

The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

Do the void elves get blood elf hairstyles?
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Man, I'm stoked! Now I have to think of a good RP to spin in my head for a new toon.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Do the void elves get blood elf hairstyles?
    No, just skins for now.
    I think Blizzard will keep hair styles unique per race, but there will probably be a future pass for new styles for allied races.
    Whatever...

10+ Year Old Account
    New void elf customization concept art from Silverleaf (@silverleaf2520) on twitter. (Source)

He also made new skins for some other allied races:

[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EY5uyXkXsAA0B8u?format=jpg&name=4096x4096[/ig]

[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EY5uyXkXkAAjacj?format=jpg&name=4096x4096[/ig]
    Those Kul Tiran hairdos look beautiful on void elves!

Quote Originally Posted by Thalassian Bob View Post
    Can't say the same for the Kul Tirans...

Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    They have black hair in the screenshots. by the looks of it they get non-void hairstyle equivalents, and non void hair colors if I was to guess. We will have to see when the data mining comes.

I honestly think the black hair is an oversight. It's been in the game files since void elves were first added. You can find void elf NPCs walking around Stormwind occasionally w/ the black hair. Maybe they'll add it, but we'll see.

This was legit their example of Void Elves with regular skin though, why would they choose a bugged hair color to show that off? I doubt it honestly. It makes too much sense with the adjusted hairstyles. it's likely a toggle for void effects that decide whether or not hair colors/styles are voidy.
    Why would they show them with blood elf underwear?

Because it was rushed. They admitted on twitter that they'll just have the regular void elf underwear, not blood elf. But like I said, we'll see.

The new Entropic Embrace needs to change the hair color to that Alleria-ish color when she is in her photo-negative EE form.

No, just skins for now.
    I think Blizzard will keep hair styles unique per race, but there will probably be a future pass for new styles for allied races.
    I think so too.

- - - Updated - - -

They have black hair in the screenshots. by the looks of it they get non-void hairstyle equivalents, and non void hair colors if I was to guess. We will have to see when the data mining comes.
    From what I see, they have wet versions of high elf hair. I wonder what is their colour palette.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FossilFree View Post
    The new Entropic Embrace needs to change the hair color to that Alleria-ish color when she is in her photo-negative EE form.
    White hair looks good on void elves.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

It may sound silly but I'd prefer for Void Elves to keep their "racial underwear" even when using High elf skin tones.
    But I guess it's probably still work in progress and things may hopefully change by the time everything goes live.

With void elves getting normal skins and multiple eyes colors (I so want those pink eyes!), I think the high elf request will finally die, so let's more to the next one:

Give us actual void/high elf lore and stories, please!

(And I hope for ranger tatoos on void elves).
    Now this I think is a far healthier one as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Agreed actually

Silverleafs cusotimisation corruptions also look quite good.

Quote Originally Posted by Oswen View Post
    It may sound silly but I'd prefer for Void Elves to keep their "racial underwear" even when using High elf skin tones.
    But I guess it's probably still work in progress and things may hopefully change by the time everything goes live.
    There's a blue post stating that void elves will indeed have their void elfy underwear with the new skins and not blood elf undies.

15+ Year Old Account
    Small news for void elf fans: Entropic Embrace visual has been changed in Shadowlands.

- Skin color is darker (way better, IMO).
    - Hair is no longer covered by the void effect.

Looks a lot more like Alleria's now.
    Hey that's really cool, could you link to where you found that? Thanks in advance!
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Can't say the same for the Kul Tirans...
    Yeah... Unfortunately... The Kul Tirans have a criminally small range of customisation options on live. Hopefully that'll be amended in later SL patches.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    Now this I think is a far healthier one as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Agreed actually

Silverleafs cusotimisation corruptions also look quite good.
    Mhmm!

The artist Faebelina (who has unfortunately deleted her DA account for some reason) does some lovely void elf art:

(I particularly like that out of breath one >:3)

She does beautiful Kaldorei art too!

Can't remember who this art belongs to, but I really like their style:

Quote Originally Posted by Pheraz View Post
    Hey that's really cool, could you link to where you found that? Thanks in advance!
    I have Alpha access, I took the screenshot myself.
    Whatever...

The artist Faebelina (who has unfortunately deleted her DA account for some reason) does some lovely void elf art:
    Most people dislike Deviantart due to terrible moderation, piss poor site design and staff's absolute unwillingness to listen to users. Any people still left on DA are just relics too stuck in their ways, or just remember to dump their art there months after they posted it elsewhere.

Faeb does have a twitter, which is the primary art site these days. The fact that it is also absolute terrible as a gallery tells how bad the situation is overall.

Yeah... Unfortunately... The Kul Tirans have a criminally small range of customisation options on live. Hopefully that'll be amended in later SL patches.

Mhmm!

(I particularly like that out of breath one >:3)

She does beautiful Kaldorei art too!

Can't remember who this art belongs to, but I really like their style:

I really like the astral/star aesthetics in these fanarts. It's a shame the author deleted their account.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Most people dislike Deviantart due to terrible moderation, piss poor site design and staff's absolute unwillingness to listen to users. Any people still left on DA are just relics too stuck in their ways, or just remember to dump their art there months after they posted it elsewhere.

Faeb does have a twitter, which is the primary art site these days. The fact that it is also absolute terrible as a gallery tells how bad the situation is overall.
    Ahh, that makes a lot of sense. I did feel like it seemed more barren when I've visited it in more recent times! I guess that's why

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    I really like the astral/star aesthetics in these fanarts. It's a shame the author deleted their account.
    Yeah, I think the stars are a nice aesthetic niche for void elves to fill with the Sin'dorei having the sun and Kaldorei the moon.

Aye. At least she's still active on twitter and elsewhere as Lahis pointed out above though!

3+ Year Old Account
    Now that you can RP as High Elves, I'd like to see someone wearing anything close to these

No High Elf Lieutenant custom skin yet atm
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.