Poll: Which has your vote and trust to turn this country around economically?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Objectively Republicans always do worse and have ideologies to use as an excuse or believe that haven't show to give any results since the Reagan administration.

So people voting here for Republicans have other motives to trust them or distrust the democrats.

I am open to being proven wrong by showing proof that trickle down works or in short reaganomics works.

And by this i don't just mean that they are worse for the middle class, they are bad in general long term even for the wealthy if you were to look at their wealth over time, their interest or gains in particular.
    There appears to be an increase in monopolies also under Republicans so for the sake of capitalism they are also not the best advocates, one could argue that they are capitalist biggest enemies and actually promote communism as another viable strategy.
    You do realize that the establishment democrats and republicans both endorse a brand of globalism that is slowly but steadily killing of the middle class? I isupport Berny and Trump for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by DKjaigen View Post
    You do realize that the establishment democrats and republicans both endorse a brand of globalism that is slowly but steadily killing of the middle class? I isupport Berny and Trump for a reason.
    So you'd rape a woman? You support 2 rapists so obviously rape is ok?

Fuck you, you rapist, how can anyone give a shit what you say, you think rape is ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Jakexe View Post
    But Trump rapes children.
    As the denizens so overwhelmingly complain, I really want a link for that =)

This thread is purely a bait thread and this guy is a perfect example. I see nothing constructive here, just opinions on a heavily biased board. I doubt anyone on here can prove through the history of the country anything they are saying as their opinions. The OP's complaining is current, most are posting their historical opinions dating back however long they like. Either way, heavily biased. I expected nothing less.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasRules View Post
    As the denizens so overwhelmingly complain, I really want a link for that =)

This thread is purely a bait thread and this guy is a perfect example. I see nothing constructive here, just opinions on a heavily biased board. I doubt anyone on here can prove through the history of the country anything they are saying as their opinions. The OP's complaining is current, most are posting their historical opinions dating back however long they like. Either way, heavily biased. I expected nothing less.
    I dont need evidence, you have denied it, what i think is reality, therefore, trump rapes children, prove me wrong.

Such ignorance. The working class gave Obama and Hillary the finger on 2016 for good reasons.
    Oh? IN what way has Trump helped the working class?

Does creating a multi trillion deficit that funds programs for the poor in order to put the money in the hands of executives in the form of buy backs help the middle class and poor somehow?

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump has no ideology and only believes in globalism when he suits him personally, he rejects it when it doesn't there is no consistency there. He is also for mass and blind deregulation, what hurts the common man.
    And Bernie is an old blind idealists at the end of his life trying to leave behind a legacy he won't be held accountable to.

Neither of them are sustainable and voting anti politics with this kind of reasoning is juvenile at best. You don't rebuild a house by first starting to remove it's foundation and hoping the rest stays in place. And if you are okay with the walls and ceilings falling down you are okay in this scenario for suffering of the common man.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Oh? IN what way has Trump helped the working class?
    The guy asked you in what way the Democrats helped the working class. You have no answer so you go on about Trump.

The truth is that there is little to no practical difference between the two candidates.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    And Bernie is an old blind idealists at the end of his life trying to leave behind a legacy he won't be held accountable to.
    Had Sanders become president then the US would still have been radically to the right of Belgian society and the social protections you enjoy.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    We will see in about 4 months once most people go back to work.

Most polls that I have seen, show Trump is more favored when it comes to handling the economy than Biden is. Biden is favored over Trump when it comes to handling the coronavirus situation.

Even the Democrats have warned, that if the economy rebounds a lot before the election, Trump will be hard to beat.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

10+ Year Old Account
    Neither to be honest. While Trump is gonna Trump, I feel that Joe Biden is basically Herbert Hoover during the great depression. Joe Biden will be a do nothing president while Trump will be what's left of capitalism to try and save itself. Trump will actively give away money to the wealthy to keep them.... wealthy, while Joe Biden will take a hands off approach in that he believes the free market will fix everything. Either way the economy is doomed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Neither
    No
    Millennial

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I'm sure most people will want to go back to work but businesses can't thrive in a situation where people are afraid to even go out. Also in 4 months we may see the COV19 virus come back with enough mutations to be even worse, because people are generally pretty dumb when it comes to these sort of things.

Even the Democrats have warned, that if the economy rebounds a lot before the election, Trump will be hard to beat.
    Who could even tell if the economy would even rebound? The Dow Jones is now at 25.5k for no reason what so ever during this crisis. If I asked you how the economy is doing now, you couldn't tell me. There is so much misinformation right now. If you go by the stock market as a metric it seems to be doing well, but we know it's at great depression levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Melaine View Post
    I don't agree.
    You really should stop lying, you are embarrassing yourself.

This forum heavily leans to Democrats, only it didn't help 'em to avoid the most humiliating defeat by a person with no prior political experience, nor would it help in 2020 election.

Quote Originally Posted by Voitnoight View Post
    The guy asked you in what way the Democrats helped the working class. You have no answer so you go on about Trump.

The truth is that there is little to no practical difference between the two candidates.

- - - Updated - - -

Had Sanders become president then the US would still have been radically to the right of Belgian society and the social protections you enjoy.
    Fiscally for the middle class i feel this way. Neither side benefits from the middle class doing any better than we are. We are a lost demographic in elections. There is neither side that is looking out for us. Ill side with the rich side though just incase i break that 250k/ year level soon. I would rather choose to side with the place im going than try to help the underlings get closer to me for no effort.

Yall do understand the democrats actually need you to not reach that brass ring to keep you on their side. They love to dangle that unobtainable carrot right there for you. Ill take my chancea with the side that benefits the place i want to be.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vash The Stampede View Post
    I'm sure most people will want to go back to work but businesses can't thrive in a situation where people are afraid to even go out. Also in 4 months we may see the COV19 virus come back with enough mutations to be even worse, because people are generally pretty dumb when it comes to these sort of things.

Who could even tell if the economy would even rebound? The Dow Jones is now at 25.5k for no reason what so ever during this crisis. If I asked you how the economy is doing now, you couldn't tell me. There is so much misinformation right now. If you go by the stock market as a metric it seems to be doing well, but we know it's at great depression levels.
    Glass half empty huh? It could mutate the other way as well. Also with the nursing homes under such scrutiny now, democratic governors cant keep killing them to inflate the numbers and mortality rate to keep spewing their economic collapse. Numbers are stabilizing because we have begun protecting the vulnerable. Us healthy people we will soon see the truth.

- - - Updated - - -

Because a lot of big business has thrived off this. We are killing Small businesses and the corporations will get bailed out as to big to fail. They know people will have money to spend. You wont aee a bad drop off until the extra UI runs out at the end of July.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Ah, you're at the "the political side that I'm not on is evil and killing people" part of conspiracy bullshit. Along with using "the truth" the way people that wouldn't know "the truth" if it jumped up and bitch slapped them would. Nice.

You are not healthy. There are clearly mental issues.
    My governor pulled her mother out of the assisted living place she was sending the covid patients to days before she did it. She has also broken all her mandates to still see her. So yea.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Ah, you're at the "the political side that I'm not on is evil and killing people" part of conspiracy bullshit. Along with using "the truth" the way people that wouldn't know "the truth" if it jumped up and bitch slapped them would. Nice.

You are not healthy. There are clearly mental issues.
    My governor pulled her mother out of the assisted living place she was sending the covid patients to days before she did it. She has also broken all her mandates to still see her. So yea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trunksee View Post
    What are the odds that you are from Penn, but it wasn’t your governor and a personal care home is legally different in your state, than assisted living?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

7+ Year Old Account
    Neither to be honest. While Trump is gonna Trump, I feel that Joe Biden is basically Herbert Hoover during the great depression. Joe Biden will be a do nothing president while Trump will be what's left of capitalism to try and save itself. Trump will actively give away money to the wealthy to keep them.... wealthy, while Joe Biden will take a hands off approach in that he believes the free market will fix everything. Either way the economy is doomed.
    The economy is not "doomed". It's just like any other recession where we start outgrowing the problem by making an endless amount of useful stuff.
    Last edited by PC2; 2020-05-28 at 06:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Forthisal View Post
    That's exactly what they are doing. 16 years of Democrat presidents, the poor got poorer every year and the rich got richer. Because, duh! Wall St was funding them.

Any one can go back and check the numbers on this. Worker pay has stagnated for 40 years.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh he's such a fucking hero giving 26 trillion dollars to bankers.
    missing a lot of context, like obstructionist republicans during the obama years, the endless policy currently sitting on mitch's desk to address inequality that are buried in dust.

Democrats never had a super majority on congress + dem president, if they had that and the things you pretend to care about happened then you would have merit to bring them up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post

Most polls that I have seen, show Trump is more favored when it comes to handling the economy than Biden is. Biden is favored over Trump when it comes to handling the coronavirus situation.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fox...ump-on-economy
    https://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub...mic_confidence

not sure what polls you are looking at but even fox and(lol)rasmussen poll has biden over trump on econ

Neither we will have a divided congress with one house blocking anything either Biden or Trump try to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    The only lies here are the bullshit coming from you. RBG appears to be immortal.

Democrats

No

I'm a millennial
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh