Quote Originally Posted by Inuyaki View Post
    You see how stupid that is after you just defended police brutality literally only 9 posts before...
    I did not excuse police brutality. Knocking someone down to the ground does not = police brutality. The only stupid is declaring any contact a police officer makes with a civilian "police brutality". IT is a complete waste of time and gets away from true police brutality. But the anti-police brigade was never rational or ever cared about context.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    You are right. Some people are just cop haters for a a variety of reasons. One good reason, is to hate the action of the ones who have clearly abused their position. Such as the case in the subject of this thread.
    He is not right, I just posted the curfew order.

But I guess just ignore it and go on with defending police brutality.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    I did not excuse police brutality. Knocking someone down to the ground does not = police brutality. The only stupid is declaring any contact a police officer makes with a civilian "police brutality". IT is a complete waste of time and gets away from true police brutality. But the anti-police brigade was never rational or ever cared about context.
    The post I meant (which you could have find out by counting 9 posts upwards), is the one where police (or national guard in that case) started firing on people standing on their porch. That is textbook police brutality.

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1266927712997904384

Nice video of a couple getting their car destroyed and tazed-then-violently-arrested by the police just for being persons-of-color.

I guess this is how it would look like if there Nazi Germany existed today and the Gestapo came to haul undesirables off to death camps.
    LOL. You can't hear a single word that was said by anyone, have no context of what happened, yet immediately claim they only tazed them because of their color? Nope no agenda here. How about we get some facts about this to get context before judgement first? Oh right, cops are automatically bad. Don't need to wait for the facts and eyewitness statements about what was said by the two people in the car first.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1266927712997904384

Nice video of a couple getting their car destroyed and tazed-then-violently-arrested by the police just for being persons-of-color.

I guess this is how it would look like if there Nazi Germany existed today and the Gestapo came to haul undesirables off to death camps.
    For sitting in their car. Yanking on that dude while he's still trapped in his seatbelt. As if they weren't acting despicably enough.

Though nobody can deny there is strong systematic racism deeply rooted in all USA institutions like the police, military, politics, judicary etc... (would love to see someone try)

One thing people forget is that USA cops in general are poorly trained thugs. They would sooner shoot down any threat rather than de-escalate the situation as is practice in more civilized countries. Lives in general don't matter when US cops/thugs feel threatened. There is a good example of this on how UK cops (unarmed) take down a confused man with a machete. He would be shot instantly by US cops.

Contrary to most here I support the looting and pillaging just as I support stealing if you are starving. Decades of poverty, no opportunities, systematic racism and injustice paired with decades of cries falling on deaf ears.

You can't expect anything else really.

This is the curfew FAQ...
    The police CANNOT order you to go inside. They don't have the rights for that.
    So, still waiting for your response @rrayy
    Or is this again too uncomfortable, because it demolishes your point?

https://twitter.com/i/status/1266841867221479424

What are the Nazis going to say about this one? That the cops were so threatened by the oh-so-violent speech from protestors that they feel compelled for their own safety to assault protestors with a bicycle.

Also, nice save by lady in red dress, kudos to you wherever you are and whoever you might be.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

I am not defending police brutality because it wasn't police brutality, He knocked the guy to the ground, his colleagues immediately went into help, he realized he made a mistake and came in to help as well. One knockdown due to poor judgement does NOT = police brutality. If he continued to attack after the guy was down, then it is police brutality. He actually backed off and stopped. In fact the entire group stopped. But we know that you have already declared that any contact by police is automatically police brutality so it fits your anti-police agenda. Meanwhile other innocents are getting beat up and left bleeding, but that is A OK by you. IF you are not a cop, you can do whatever you want. Hypocrisy.
    Yes, you are literally doing it right now. Defending it, by pretending it didn't happen.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Police_brutality

"Knocking the guy around" fucking counts.

So, feel free to continue defending police brutality, I expect nothing less. As for your claim that I say all contact is police brutality, back up your fucking claim, or retract it. So, I expect evidence, or a full retraction, your choice.

Your claim:

But we know that you have already declared that any contact by police is automatically police brutality so it fits your anti-police agenda. Meanwhile other innocents are getting beat up and left bleeding, but that is A OK by you. IF you are not a cop, you can do whatever you want. Hypocrisy.
    Evidence, please.
    Last edited by Machismo; 2020-05-31 at 04:03 PM.

A 2007 lawsuit said the president of the Minneapolis police union wore a 'white power' patch on his motorcycle jacket and discriminated against officers of color
    https://www.insider.com/president-mi...mpression=true

Anyone familiar with Bob Kroll, President of the Police Union, who made the 'Police for Trump' shirts, since they were banned from wearing Minneapolis police uniforms.

In the complaint, plaintiffs said that the current president of the Police Officers Federation of Minneapolis, Bob Kroll, openly wore a "white power" patch on his motorcycle jacket.
    I doubt Kroll is a hipster or anything and wears a white supremacist patch ironically.

In the article Kroll has repeated complaints by minority officers and citizens.

Kroll denies he is a racist.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Zaktar View Post
    For sitting in their car. Yanking on that dude while he's still trapped in his seatbelt. As if they weren't acting despicably enough.
    Sitting stationary in a stationary car in a parking lot is such violent protest, but only if you are persons-of-colour.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

He is not right, I just posted the curfew order.

But I guess just ignore it and go on with defending police brutality.

- - - Updated - - -

The post I meant (which you could have find out by counting 9 posts upwards), is the one where police (or national guard in that case) started firing on people standing on their porch. That is textbook police brutality.
    LOL one shot is not "police brutality". Police brutality is what was done to George Floyd. Police brutality. What happened to Rodney King is police brutality. One rubber bullet is not police brutality. You don't even know what the term means because you continue to miss use it to push your anti-police agenda. Next you will post a video of a police officer breathing on a civilian and you will call that "textbook police brutality" Recklessly throwing around the term "police brutality" has got to stop.

LOL one shot is not "police brutality".
    Ok, at this point I only see 2 possibilities:
    1) You are completely deranged and stupid
    2) You are trolling

Since I doubt it is 1, it has to be 2. Trolling is against the rules here, so you should stop now.

Edit
    I may misremember, it trolling is allowed. If it is, go on.
    Last edited by Inuyaki; 2020-05-31 at 04:07 PM.

LOL one shot is not "police brutality". Police brutality is what was done to George Floyd. Police brutality. What happened to Rodney King is police brutality. One rubber bullet is not police brutality. You don't even know what the term means because you continue to miss use it to push your anti-police agenda. Next you will post a video of a police officer breathing on a civilian and you will call that "textbook police brutality" Recklessly throwing around the term "police brutality" has got to stop.
    Evidence, please.

Show me exactly what the term means.

Funny, it seems to keep saying excessive and unwarranted use of force against civilians.

It is not an unlawful order. They have a legal right to tell you to get inside when it is a matter of public safety. When the cops tell you to get inside that many times. You get inside. She refused to do what she was told and paid for it. They shouldn't have shot at her, but I have no sympathy for her either as she would have completely avoided it if she had done what she was told.
    Seems like the biggest threat to "Public Safety" is cops shooting at people on their property.

Nice, in Ontario Canada a black woman jumped/fell to her death, her mother said the cops pushed her
    protests in the streets including the typical "WhiTe SuPReMAcy" rhetoric

oh... then the mother said the cops did not push her, but at the time that's what she believed.
    hopefully she gets 10 years for each person that dies from the covid resurgence she most likely just caused

the lie that started it

The Retraction - with a little they probably did something for spice.
    Saunders and a lawyer for the family, Knia Singh, met Friday at police headquarters. Later in the day, Singh told reporters that while Korchinski-Paquet’s mother Claudette Beals-Clayton believes police had something to do with her daughter’s fall to her death, she does not believe she was pushed as she said in a video on social media circulated widely after the incident.

“This was not witnessed by the mother, however at the time of the statement this is what the mother believed,” Singh said. “The family strongly believes that if police handled this in a different manner, their daughter would still be alive today.”

The Result, in one of the worst Covid affected areas in Canada.

mother fuckers chompin on the bit

Sitting stationary in a stationary car in a parking lot is such violent protest, but only if you are persons-of-colour.
    ANd you konw exatly what they are doing how? Did you hear one word they said? What we can see is that she was seemingly asked to get out of the car and she refused. We also see that he was tazed. What we don't know is what was said or anything that happened before she was asked to get out of the car or what he said siad to the cops before he got tazed. Yet you still declare it was a hate crime? That is race hustling at it's worst.

10+ Year Old Account
    Posted without further comment.

NYPD commissioner: "I'm extremely proud" of officers' response to protests

New York City Police Commissioner Dermot Shea said in a public statement Sunday that he is "extremely proud" of the New York City Police Department's response to protests over the death of George Floyd Saturday night, writing: "What we saw in New York City last night and the night before was not about peaceful protest of any kind."

New York City residents captured several instances of police officers using excessive force against demonstrators. In one video, two NYPD SUVs are seen ramming into protesters who were blocking a road and throwing traffic cones at the vehicles.

In another video from protests on Friday night, an officer was recorded shoving a female protester to the ground. City Council Speaker Corey Johnson and New York State Sen. Jessica Ramos have called for assault charges against the officer, according to CBS New York.

"To the Members of the NYPD: What you’ve endured these last couple of days and nights—like much of 2020, so far—was unprecedented," Shea said. "In no small way, I want you to know that I’m extremely proud of the way you’ve comported yourselves in the face of such persistent danger disrespect, and denigration."

"What we saw in New York City last night and the night before was not about peaceful protest of any kind. It was not about civil disobedience. It was not about demonstrating against police brutality."

"What it was, quite frankly, was a mob bent solely on taking advantage of a moment in American history, to co-opt the cause of equality that we all must uphold, to intentionally inflict chaos, mayhem, and injury just for the sake of doing so."

New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio also defended the NYPD in an address Saturday night. He called the video of NYPD vehicles ramming protestors "upsetting," but said that the protesters were wrong to surround the SUVs.

“It is inappropriate for protesters to surround a police vehicle and threaten police officers,” he said. “That’s wrong on its face and that hasn’t happened in the history of protests in this city.”

While he wished the officers had not driven into the crowd, de Blasio said he believes "they didn't start the situation," and that it was "started by a group of protesters converging on a police vehicle."

The big picture: Demonstrators set fire to police vehicles and clashed with officers at simultaneous marches that raged through all five boroughs on Saturday night, the New York Times reports.

More than 345 people were arrested, 33 officers injured and 47 police vehicles damaged or destroyed, with several of them set on fire.

De Blasio promised that any police officers who used unnecessary force throughout the protests will be held accountable. He also announced an independent inquiry led by the state attorney general’s office into how the police had handled protests on Friday night, according to the Times.

Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    Seems like the biggest threat to "Public Safety" is cops shooting at people on their property.
    Or cops tazing people in their own cars in a parking lot.

Or cops ramming cars and bicycles into protestors....

Hmm, there seems to be a trend here but I am not sure what it might be.

7+ Year Old Account
    /r/PublicFreakout is featuring a ton of footage from the riots for anyone interested.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreak...s_compilation/
    Here's a compilation of the police actively starting fights.

Here's more
    https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreak..._get_his_mask/
    https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreak...for_no_reason/
    https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreak...ul_protestors/
    https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreak...amento_police/ (this one is someone who got shot, so slight NSFW warning in case you need it)
    https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreak..._2020_unarmed/

And there's a lot more.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    So they are proud of their own officers' acts of police brutality. How quaint.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    /r/PublicFreakout is featuring a ton of footage from the riots for anyone interested.

And there's a lot more.
    Yeah I was browsing through there earlier, and boy, was it horrible to watch what sorry excuses of sociopaths pass for police officers in the US.