Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Yeah but fauns look awful imo
    Yeah but you might like them if they become playable, since playable versions of already existing races have a habit of not looking like the models they're based on. They might pull a Nightborne!
    Last edited by Rathwell; 2020-06-01 at 06:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zalendra View Post
    I put here a poll for you to vote for the future race you wouldl ike to see added into the game in the future, feel free to share it with friends or other ppl =)

Happy day =)
    There is a mistake in the poll:

Drakonid should be the first option instead of everything else.

Ogres or Vrykul for the Horde, I think would be neat.

Quote Originally Posted by Swnem View Post
    I so want Sethrak in the alliance. It needs to happen!
    The Faithless could join the Alliance.
    But the Devoted would be on Horde side.
    May be as a neutral race at least but Alliance only would make no sense lore wise.

- We save their leader and their loa, we killed Mythrax and Ghuun
    - The Vulpera and Zandalar which are allied with the devoted joined the Horde
    - Sethraliss even attended to Talaji corronation and Sethrak civilians live in Dazar'Alor
    - The Alliance showed no interest in them after their first meeting and never helped them again
    - The Alliance killed Rastakhan and bringed war on Zandalar
    - They need to join the Horde for Zandalar to unite entirely

It's not like the Nightborne that each faction helped. This time, the Horde does a lot more while the Alliance did next to nothing when they needed help

Quote Originally Posted by nysisyn View Post
    The Faithless could join the Alliance.
    But the Devoted would be on Horde side.
    May be as a neutral race at least but Alliance only would make no sense lore wise.

- We save their leader and their loa, we killed Mythrax and Ghuun
    - The Vulpera and Zandalar which are allied with the devoted joined the Horde
    - Sethraliss even attended to Talaji corronation and Sethrak civilians live in Dazar'Alor
    - The Alliance showed no interest in them after their first meeting and never helped them again
    - The Alliance killed Rastakhan and bringed war on Zandalar
    - They need to join the Horde for Zandalar to unite entirely

It's not like the Nightborne that each faction helped. This time, the Horde does a lot more while the Alliance did next to nothing when they needed help
    Meh... lore can be made up. Be it a splinter faction of the devoted or the faithless doesnt matter. Also, the alliance did no such thing, they just weren't relevant to the story anymore, but neither were the vulpera and that happened. What's needed is the will.
    Also, cause the Vulpera need an antagonist.
    Last edited by Swnem; 2020-06-03 at 02:58 AM.

Yikes the people who are scared of a strawpoll link. That's like being paranoid of imgur.

Wish the poll was multi-choice, but either way Ethereal all the way.

First page reminds me of oldschool keylogger jokes
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    If they bring San'layn back in Shadowlands, it will just cement that Blizzard doesn't give a fuck about their own lore and that the game is now trash. Everything else about Shadowlands story is terrible so I guess why not just throw on some shit flavored whipped cream.
    But... both @Alanar and @nysisyn (and your own link) pointed out to you that not only are there surviving San'layn of the group that tagged with the Horde, but there are San'layn back from WotLK still unaccounted for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Yikes the people who are scared of a strawpoll link. That's like being paranoid of imgur.

It wasn't a strawpoll link at first. It started out as some weird Twitter redirect before the OP edited it into a direct link.

Ethereals would be neat. I saw some fan concept art that put masks on them as like a face, and I think that could be a neat potential layer of customization besides just different arrangements of bandages.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post

Yikes you don't actually read the replies. The link didn't originally look like a normal strawpoll link. You'd know if you read the comments.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Hmm...

Alliance:

Neutral

Horde

I think enough is enough. SO, no more, please.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Musta View Post
    I think enough is enough. SO, no more, please.
    They were talking about azeroth havong countless potential options.. what did we got? There is room for so much more.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    They were talking about azeroth havong countless potential options.. what did we got? There is room for so much more.
    Agreed. Of all of the things to add that DON'T have a legitimate reason to not exist, this is it. I can see arguments on why a new class should or shouldn't' exist, but additional races? I don't get being against that. No one is campaigning that we need a whole <Insert Race> EXPANSION, all about <Insert Race>. Just let us play as a fucking <Insert Race> is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    instead of using the option to make poll here (which there is) you put in a fishy looking link and then when someone said they are not gonna click they are overreacting?
    sorry but you are wrong, not clicking the fishy looking link (and informing you about it) is reasonable, cautious reaction, not overreaction...

saying "OMG thats not oficial link mods ban him he is posting dangerous links OMG mods why is the thread still open" would be overreaction,
    saying "im not gonna click that fishy looking link" is reasonable, and if you have sensitive data in your computer, its actualy expected reaction
    YOu mean like this?

Quote Originally Posted by Munson85 View Post
    Awful thread plz ban for lyfe
    People here aren't coimpletely innocent, so let's not act like they were.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Geisl View Post
    I like this list but you can't forget the

High Ankoan (Alliance)
    High Mok'nathal (Horde)
    High Ogres (Horde)
    High Ethereals (Neutral/Alliance)
    High Mogu (Horde)

and my personal fav,

High High Arakkoa (Alliance)

High races seem to be the rage these days y'know.
    You forgot:

High Dwarves
    High Gnomes
    High Dreanei
    High Human
    High Trolls
    High Goblins
    High Undead

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    YOu mean like this?
    well there is always at least one idiot in comments, however reacting to dozens of reasonable comments like he did bcs of this single idiot is just stupid...

im at work, so i clicked the link. Now the IT is siezing my assets and the security guys are glaring at me with batons in hand. WHAT HAVE I DONE?!

just kidding, its a strawpoll link diguised as somthing that looks really fishy, seems fine.
    None of us really changes over time. We only become more fully what we are.

3+ Year Old Account
    What races would I like?

For Horde I'd say Forest/Ice Trolls , though I'd really love Dark Trolls. Sadly they're (almost) extinct. Another one I'd like are San'Layn or Venthyr (Venthyr need different faces. They're quite ugly lol)

Alliance? Something like a humanoid Rabbit (not Vermin) and Saberon maybe? I'm not an Alliance player
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's essentially a crime that there aren't player character Ogres on the Horde, so that's an easy slam dunk.

Alliance is a bit trickier, they have some good candidates, but nothing like ogres/Horde. Personally, I wouldn't mind to see a reunification between Naga and Night Elves, particularly now that N'Zoth (source of Naga corruption) is out of the picture and Azshara seems to have been less than 100% hostile after we save her in the last raid.

So they are my choices;

Horde get Ogres
    Alliance get Naga
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

I voted for Ogres - I think they already missed an opportunity to do it though, which was in Warlords of Draenor for obvious reasons. But who knows? Maybe they'll find a better excuse in the expansions after Shadowlands. Thoughts?