Poll: Who side are you on?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 9
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Who side are you on?

I'll keep this really simple who side are you on?

Personally I don't have the luxury to choose what side I was Born into, So I'll die there too, and that Side is never with Trump even if I could pick.

Also this should go without saying, but regardless to how you vote why?

Personally because for me, I think the only way to address change is to seriously be forced to talk about it, meaning a real dialog among those trying to work out whatever grievance even if I don't always share it.

Things mean nothing if Humanity ceases to exist, even as stupid as that is most of the time.

What is the purpose for the struggle, is it a single cause or something else?

I honestly am Not sure protesting works, I am of two minds on it's effectiveness. I think if their is a big take away from history is this.

Those often living in it, almost never really appreciate the impact at the time, and it is almost always through the lens of time events can seem more significant than they were thought to be then.
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2020-06-02 at 04:05 AM.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

This is a liberal forum, so people will vote protestors. Moderate forums would be 50/50, and conservative forums would favor Trump. No point in polling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AryuFate View Post
    This is a liberal forum, so people will vote protestors. Moderate forums would be 50/50, and conservative forums would favor Trump. No point in polling.
    Plenty of Liberals Support Trump.

Field Marshal
    3+ Year Old Account
    The protesters

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldChamps99 View Post
    The protesters
    Mind if I ask why?

I mean what purpose does it serve, is it personal or is it over all a cause you believe?

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    As a Canadian this shit isn’t affecting me as much but i would say I am mainly on the side of the protesters, but I agree 100% the rioters/looters need to be stopped.
    Due to my belief that all people deserve equal rights Regardless of race

Quote Originally Posted by Rustedsaint View Post
    As a Canadian this shit isn’t affecting me as much but i would say I am mainly on the side of the protesters, but I agree 100% the rioters/looters need to be stopped.
    Well duh the looters need to be stopped. You basically said, "but we're also breathing."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rustedsaint View Post
    I disagree with your first line, but from strictly an outsider, I think your perspective can be valuable.

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Yeah but nobody is gonna stop the US army :/
    God bless Murica!

Why do you think this? conservative ideals should not be cool with a president wanting to have a martial takeover.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well duh the looters need to be stopped. You basically said, "but we're also breathing."
    We have people here who are supporting the looters/rioters here in the other thread. So I felt the need to clarify this incase some people questioned me about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Why do you think this? conservative ideals should not be cool with a president wanting to have a martial takeover.
    Yeah but they can also be seeing this as not their dance, meaning no dog in the fight or simply just don't care. I don't think this issue comes down to liberal or conservative, hell I think there are all backgrounds in a curious position on this.

I think personally Trump just proved this isn't about rioting or vandals and he is going to on proving that.

Fuck rioters. Burning buildings and churches that have nothing to do with it. Seriously, fuck them. Sorry excuses using a person's death to take advantage of the situation looting things... be sweet irony if there's a spike in covid-19 infections in the coming weeks.
    Last edited by Daedius; 2020-06-02 at 04:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Fuck rioters. Burning buildings and churches that have nothing to do with it. Seriously, fuck them. Sorry excuses using a person's death to take advantage of the situation looting things...
    Well don't side with Trump then being that it has been found the white nationalist group evorpa has been posing as antifa and inciting riots.

Also the poll says protesters or trump.. not rioters or trump you think all protestors are rioters now?

Every image and every news agency has shown it is a few in fact often the protesters are stopping people from instigating. So what have you to say about that?

What do you feel about police in Louisville killing a restaurant owner who gave away food to officers and the officers NOT TURNING ON THEIR BODY CAMS NONE OF THEM
    Last edited by Themius; 2020-06-02 at 04:18 AM.

I just can't get over all the morons screaming that this is all Trump's fault. As if the eight years of King Obama's reign wasn't filled with the Liberal Savior setting racial tensions back 60 years. Or the fact that Congress is full of politicians who have been in office for 30 years and haven't done a damn thing to change anything about this in that time. Grow the fuck up and see past the end of your own biased nose people.

I don't really support the rioting, but on the other hand, what else do you expect when they've been told "no, not like that" to every other form of protest? They even tried to just sit on the god damn ground, and conservatives lost their fucking mind and forced it to stop. America's founders didn't make protest a constitutionally protected act because they liked freedom of expression. They knew firsthand that people are less likely to drag you to the guillotines if they're allowed to air their grievances. So if you're mad that it looks like a few people are getting the blade sharpeners out, maybe you should have reconsidered your autistic meltdown over someone taking a fucking knee.

As if the eight years of King Obama's reign wasn't filled with the Liberal Savior setting racial tensions back 60 years.
    Just no.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimina View Post
    this is all Trump's fault.
    Your boy led the lynch mob in black balling Kaep from the NFL for a peaceful protest showing that they didn't work so at the very least he is significantly responsible for the current consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    Just no.
    What? Were you in a eight year long coma the entire time?

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Your boy led the lynch mob in black balling Kaep from the NFL for a peaceful protest showing that they didn't work so at the very least he is significantly responsible for the current consequences.
    You're none to bright if you think that mainly anyone besides Kaepernick himself was responsible for turning him into the undesirable pariah he is now. NFL fans didn't watch games and buys tickets to see a millionaire football player do that shit. And the NFL team owners were just wise enough to realize that.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Flarelaine; 2020-06-02 at 02:24 PM. Reason: Flaming

10+ Year Old Account
    I just can't get over all the morons screaming that this is all Trump's fault. As if the eight years of King Obama's reign wasn't filled with the Liberal Savior setting racial tensions back 60 years. Or the fact that Congress is full of politicians who have been in office for 30 years and haven't done a damn thing to change anything about this in that time. Grow the fuck up and see past the end of your own biased nose people.
    Than why did Trump dismantle Obama’s police reform? Why did he demonize people kneeling to the flag, to call out this very issue? Why is Trump, the first president to threaten Marshall law? Not in 1968, not during Rodney King, has a president hid in a bunker, than sprayed peaceful protestors for a photo op. Maybe when fascist are marching in the streets, killing someone, it’s not a good idea to claim good people on both sides, then only declare antifa as terrorist. Even though shit is coming out that it’s white nationalist inciting riots and encouraging riots to attack residential homes.

Obama invited a cop and a black man he attacked to the White House for a beer... he didn’t hide in a bunker, attack protesters for a photo op, blame his opponent and call martial law.

- - - Updated - - -

You're none to bright if you think that mainly anyone besides Kaepernick himself was responsible for turning him into the undesirable pariah he is now. NFL fans didn't watch games and buys tickets to see a millionaire football player do that shit. And the NFL team owners were just wise enough to realize that.
    Bullshit! Trump turned the protest into an attack on veterans. Completely ignoring that Kap consorted with veterans. Trump showed that peaceful protest doesn’t work... even if you are a rich black man.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi