10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuujin View Post
    I think rrayy and Shadowferal are taking shifts. When one leaves, the other shows up with the same dumbass dishonest talking points and deflection.
    Possibly, though it could just very well be the case that Shadowferal fucked off once he tried calling a healthcare worker a coward and then got egg on his face. Shockingly enough, some of us don't live in a post truth world where reality is mutable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Possibly, though it could just very well be the case that Shadowferal fucked off once he tried calling a healthcare worker a coward and then got egg on his face. Shockingly enough, some of us don't live in a post truth world where reality is mutable.
    No no...just busy doing other things...
    But you should see a psychiatrist. You obviously have issues...
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-06-03 at 12:45 PM. Reason: Minor Trolling

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Thanks for saying absolutely nothing. Wouldn't want you forming any thoughts of your own, after all.
    Oh, nice deflection. Sick burn.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Trying to find confirmation that local PD led those efforts, you got any?

Because I'm not finding anything confirming or denying it. And even if they were, why were they clearing the protesters and pastor of the church, again? Who were they making room for?

Who got directions from whom to clear the area, again?

Was this an unplanned, spur of the moment thing that cops did spontaneously?
    The police got the orders from DC police chief via his Supervising officers on the ground as his department is in charge. The Federal government cannot usurp the power of State and local governmets unless Martial Law is declared.

But it is clear you are going to continue and just repeat your narrative despite the fact it has thoroughly been debunked, so I am done engaging this or the inflammatory rhetoric you are using any further.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    No no...just busy doing other things...
    But you should see a psychiatrist. You obviously have issues...
    Oh good, you're here. Weren't you just going on about how cowardly I was hiding behind my lack of PPE due to shortages rather than being out in the street protesting the police filling the hospital I work at with injured people during a plague?
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    The police got the orders from DC police chief via his Supervising officers on the ground as his department is in charge. The Federal government cannot usurp the power of State and local governmets unless Martial Law is declared.
    Citation needed*

But it is clear you are going to continue and just repeat your narrative despite the fact it has thoroughly been debunked, so I am done engaging this any further.
    I'm gonna wait for you to start backing up shit you claim. Until then, expect to have everything you say treated as bullshit.

But it is clear you are going to continue and just repeat your narrative despite the fact it has thoroughly been debunked, so I am done engaging this any further.
    But it is clear you are going to continue and just repeat your narrative despite the fact it has thoroughly been debunked
    just repeat your narrative despite the fact it has thoroughly been debunked
    the irony actually hurts

Yep.

The sad part is that I probably have far more in common with people like you than with people like Shadowferal, but you'll lump us in the same basket just because I date to deviate from the current social media winds even a little.
    So the Zenkai defense of "Hey guys I would totes never vote for Trump but I am just going to defend everything he does and attack Democrats but I am totes not a Trumpster."

https://www.thenation.com/article/ac...ifa-trump-fbi/

The FBI report, however, states, “based on CHS [Confidential Human Source] canvassing, open source/social media partner engagement, and liaison, FBI WFO has no intelligence indicating Antifa involvement/presence.” The statement followed a list of violent acts like bricks being thrown at police and a backpack containing explosive materials, which were flagged by the FBI under a “Key Updates” section of the report. The FBI has been issuing such reports daily since the weekend, according to an FBI source, who added that none of these documents contained any evidence of Antifa violence.
    Huh, fucking weird, right? Almost like antifa is just a convenient bogeyman despite the fact that we haven't seen shit indicating any significant, or even insignificant, antifa presence. I know I sure haven't.

Oh good, you're here. Weren't you just going on about how cowardly I was hiding behind my lack of PPE due to shortages rather than being out in the street protesting the police filling the hospital I work at with injured people during a plague?
    Do I need to repeat myself?
    Or are you just going to continue to make claims? (sorry if your earlier pics failed to make an impression. I'm sure others believed you. Embrace that much)

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Citation needed*

I'm gonna wait for you to start backing up shit you claim. Until then, expect to have everything you say treated as bullshit.
    Local law enforcement always take the lead in their jurisdictions. Then you can look up Martial Law. This is Civics 101.

As I said, I am done engaging as you just want to be inflamatory.

Yep.

The sad part is that I probably have far more in common with people like you than with people like Shadowferal, but you'll lump us in the same basket just because I date to deviate from the current social media winds even a little.
    Haven't lumped you into shit. I just said if you're justifying police violence by saying the rioters started it, it's old, its tiring, and it's flat out false. By making that statement, and then comparing yourself to other dishonest people in this thread who have made similar or same statements, you're doing it to yourself.

You have a ways to go before I compare you to the likes of Shadowferal. First you need to make a statement that borders on self awareness, then fail to make the connection at the last minute, completely confirming while outright failing to see your own hypocrisy, I need to #selfawarewolves you, then you'll be there.

Local law enforcement always take the lead in their jurisdictions. Then you can look up Martial Law. This is Civics 101.

As I said, I am done engaging as you just want to be inflamatory.
    Citation needed*

You are not a credible source.

Unrelated: https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...ts-government?

Cool, so the DEA has blanket authority to monitor and spy on protesters because...I don't know why the Drug Enforcement Agency is involved with protests, but here we are.

Or are you just going to continue to make claims? (sorry if your earlier pics failed to make an impression. I'm sure others believed you. Embrace that much)
    Read as: I don't believe my own eyes. I believe what others tell me to believe.

Where did I defend Trump? I've constantly attacked him. Can't wait for November.

Where did I attack Democrats? I've never NOT voted Dem in my life.

I even just got done saying that every officer involved in the Floyd case should be in jail, and that police brutality is a huge issue. You probably aren't even sure why you're arguing with me.

Great job proving my point, by the way. You literally have pre-built conceptions about anyone that doesn't agree 100% with you, even people you know nothing about.
    It's just business as usual for people on mmo-champion, like people saying I'm conservative even though I despise them. I've voted for Moon, I've voted for Minjoo but nooo, I'm conservative even though I vote for the main opposition to them. I'm conservative even though I clash with the conservatives to the point they hate me.

Thinking they know peoples political beliefs better than we do ourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    It's just business as usual for people on mmo-champion, like people saying I'm conservative even though I despise them. I've voted for Moon, I've voted for Minjoo but nooo, I'm conservative even though I vote for the main opposition to them. I'm conservative even though I clash with the conservatives to the point they hate me.
    You want a hat and cake for that pity party you're throwing for yourself?

No, no, no.

You are not hopping in my canoe, Freighter. You stay far away. We are not pals.
    I laughed out loud.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    That does not make the call anymore believable, especially when there is already police on site.

Wikipedia, if you don't agree with it, meh, it's not really the point anyway.

It took 10 years and charges were dropped in between. I am not sure if you really want to make this a great example for your side of the discussion.

Uhu.
    1) Yes it does, because it deters one from lying. You also have the option to call the military police instead or vice versa, a fact you conveniently omitted, as per your traditional custom.
    2) So, Wikipedia says Italy has a systemic racism problem? I'll believe it when I see it, and take proper action if needed. So go ahead, link the page stating so - I'm curious to see the source for such a claim, assuming there's any, and if there's is it's probably one who still clings to the hammer and sickle.
    3) Nobody is denying there was a lot of corruption and cover-up in that case. But the point, which unsurprisingly went completely over your head, was that it was an exception, not the norm - hence people still talking about it and making a movie about it after a decade. It was also not racially motivated, because Cucchi was white, which is another crack in your already laughable insinuations about Italy having a systemic racism problem. Meanwhile LE is busy hunting down the caporali (a phenomenon not exclusive to agriculture, they're cracking down on riders as well) and regularizing working migrants who were previously working under the aforementioned caporali in slavery conditions. And protecting minorities, such as the case of those two Muslim girls I mentioned, or the now-Muslim hostage who was recently rescued - the scientific police rushed to her house because a bottle was thrown at her window. Besides, Italy receives more tourists each year than its actual population, which is in no small part made of migrants who integrated perfectly, so much so that many of them are worried about the latest wave of migrants, many of which didn't come here to work. No surprise that Italy's first and only black senator is a member of the oh-so-racist Northern League (in before you call him an "Uncle Tom" in the derogatory acceptation of the term - if you were planning to do so perhaps you'll need to read Uncle Tom's Cabin again, and understand that Europe is not America). You wanna see racism in Italy (or Switzerland for that matter, comes to mind since I've seen more bigotry in my hometown than in here, which makes sense - tiny mountain town vs. one of Europe's most international cities, being the centre of banking and finance, fashion capital and academic hub that it is), you'll have to go and look for it in rather remote places (and even so, the police stationed there is typically not local and comes from bigger cities instead). And if you have to seek it out, if it's an exception to the norm, it means it's not systemic by mere definition.

If there's something systemic in the Italian system it's corruption, not racism. You might not have heard about the not-so-recent and still ongoing scandal of apocalyptic proportions involving magistrates (and not just any magistrate, a former president of the ANM is involved, one who placed 84 judges and counting as the investigation goes on) colluding with leftist politicians in order to falsely convict the previous Minister of the Interior - "Salvini was right and acted according to the law, but we must go after him", aforementioned former ANM president has been intercepted saying - among the other things (feel free to fire up google translate for "Luca Palamara", can't really be bothered to do the search for you). That was the tip of the iceberg which still lays submerged for the most part. Thankfully global warming is finally starting to affect those kind of icebergs too, but I digress.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    I'm getting infracted by an American moderator on an American topic promoting/advocating weapons on a childrens forum, what else to expect on an American forum. I'm done here and i'm going to leave you one thing to remember:
    [extremely graphic picture of dead children]
    Hope you sleep well. With the lack of empathy the majority of you show i guess that won't be a problem. BB

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean, I've actually backed my claim up. Posted my badge with a handwritten note and everything. Thus far all you've done is replied with "b-but I don't believe you so there!"

The reality is that nothing short of basically doxxing myself will make you 'believe me', as was mentioned earlier. But you believing me isn't something I particularly care about - that honour goes to making a point in that there is one side of this argument who actually has the nuts to see things through, and it isn't the army of keyboard warriors clutching their pearls because they saw a Wendy's get torched on YouTube.

Who's the real coward? Someone who puts themselves and their family at risk of contracting a fatal illness because me being unsafe means that people still get medical care? Or someone who sits on the internet posting videos of burning stores and using that as justification for lambasting people protesting being victims of a regime of police brutality and systemic racism?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post

Thinking they know peoples political beliefs better than we do ourselves.
    Imagine bemoaning how much of a victim you are because people speak roughly to you online in a thread full of videos where people are being shot at and gassed for their political opinions.

I mean, I've actually backed my claim up. Posted my badge with a handwritten note and everything. Thus far all you've done is replied with "b-but I don't believe you so there!"
    And I can pretend to believe you...would that make you happy?
    Just curious.