The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I guess that just means they're the next to be worked on, which is pretty surprising and exciting.
    Worgen were removed in the first build of this as well. Seems Blizz is doing some serious tinkering with them.

Or maybe that's just my desire for them to split Human and Worgen customizations up talking.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Or maybe that's just my desire for them to split Human and Worgen customizations up talking.
    I mean, there's no way they're going to have them locked again. That's probably the real reason it's taking so long.

Unburden (New) Dissolve into pure anima, increasing your movement speed to 300% and propelling you forward for 10 sec. Kyrian. Kyrian. Instant.

Is it just me or does it look like Kyrian is getting a Covenant Signature ability replacement?

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Guessing they may be turning their combat void form into a toggle.
    Would be cool tbh. I don't like the proc nature much.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarethion View Post
    Unburden (New) Dissolve into pure anima, increasing your movement speed to 300% and propelling you forward for 10 sec. Kyrian. Kyrian. Instant.

Is it just me or does it look like Kyrian is getting a Covenant Signature ability replacement?
    That was the old one from Blizzcon. Maybe it's coming back?

10+ Year Old Account
    Character copy is back but only for US players :/

It would make sense the swolekin just did not match up

Would seem that way. The old one was not that great, at best being an extra healthstone. Definitely nothing like the Venthyr teleport or the Night Fae blink.
    The old one could still be used for overworld exploration though. There was talk of Necrolord covenant allowiung you to build your own abominations and things like that. Maybe the steward is just moved to that category of effect.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Anyone get invite this week?

Thin Human (Fe)male getting namedropped on Alpha.

7+ Year Old Account

This was the old one, the Steward is the current one.

I guess they realized the Steward is so pathetically useless and reverted back to that ability.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account

Thin Human (Fe)male getting namedropped on Alpha.
    Well the issue with Thin Human was always the lack of female counterpart. If they're fixing that by all means add it in.

Well the issue with Thin Human was always the lack of female counterpart. If they're fixing that by all means add it in.
    The only thing that gets in the way is that the male thin human was already using a female rig, the Forsaken. So would a thin woman use the exact same animations?

Also, any race getting two models is going to set a baaaaaad precedent.

This may have something to do with the Forsaken getting different models and/or posture.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only thing that gets in the way is that the male thin human was already using a female rig, the Forsaken. So would a thin woman use the exact same animations?

Also, any race getting two models is going to set a baaaaaad precedent.
    I mean that precedent imo was set with Straight-back Orcs in BFA already. Now we're seeing the fallout with stuff like High Elves for two different races, and Thin Humans.

Honestly I wonder if they'll both use the female undead rig. Hence the (Fe)male part.

I mean that precedent imo was set with Straight-back Orcs in BFA already. Now we're seeing the fallout with stuff like High Elves for two different races, and Thin Humans.

Honestly I wonder if they'll both use the female undead rig. Hence the (Fe)male part.
    The hunch isn't a change in body shape though. If this pans out then everyone and their grandmother will be bitching for new body shapes on other races, and I hate to say it but I think that's a waste of time.

7+ Year Old Account
    So the Ard cloth set is here to stick.
    And they didn't even grant us a tunic version.

I'm disappointed.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    So the Ard cloth set is here to stick.
    And they didn't even grant us a tunic version.

I'm disappointed.
    Considering they changed the mail set entirely...

They fixed Tourghast too with the scaling thing. Preach seems to like it.

Would probably be the only way to make their ability usable. The steward never stood a chance in any real world scenario.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Timers are gone from torments, which are just debuffs/curses now. More rewards are given if you do the run faster though. Blizz will continue to get hammered until they make it so that being slow/being fast gives the same rewards.