Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    That's an odd way of saying no.

Anyway, thanks for showing your whole ass
    Many here already have, would be rude of me not to in turn after with present company...
    Last edited by Daedius; 2020-06-09 at 10:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Some people on these forums would love that.
    Well, obviously you would. Or are you just a hypocrite?

EDIT: Authoritarian?! What does that have to do with pride/shame about what your ancestors did?
    Last edited by Adamas102; 2020-06-09 at 10:58 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    A shit flinging contest is the outcome one gets from a discussion between camps that are so utterly convinced of their moral superiority.

10+ Year Old Account
    It means things I dont agree with.

- - - Updated - - -

By typing this and hitting confirm you've literally done everything you complained about.
    An observation is not participation, despite the obvious bait that your post is

Depends on how you define observation, if you purely observed you wouldn't have commented. I'd consider posting participatin and if the first one didnt count this one certainly does.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends on how you define observation, if you purely observed you wouldn't have commented. I'd consider posting participatin and if the first one didnt count this one certainly does.
    Participation would've required a reply concerning the subject of discussion of the past page.

How are the protest leaders going to handle the uptick in Covid cases due to the protest? Honestly how do they manage the backlash if people attack them saying for the miniscule amount of people police brutality kills compared to the number they pin on them with covid deaths? How about the second shut down because you know they are getting blamed for it if the media is fair?

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Participation would've required a reply concerning the subject of discussion of the past page.
    There's a difference between participating and contributing.

You aren't contributing anything...but you are participating.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not an authoritarian.
    That's quite a ridiculous non-sequitur, but okay. Anyway.

The point being that national pride and ignoring national guilt are mutually exclusive. If you want to claim responsibility for the good things a country has done, you also need to accept responsibility for its sins.

Which is besides the point since the issue is not that, but how believing and repeating lies which are foundational to systemic racism is the default for white people in a system that encourages a belief in their inherent superiority.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Trunksee View Post
    How are the protest leaders going to handle the uptick in Covid cases due to the protest? Honestly how do they manage the backlash if people attack them saying for the miniscule amount of people police brutality kills compared to the number they pin on them with covid deaths? How about the second shut down because you know they are getting blamed for it if the media is fair?
    Got idiots here in Ireland out en masse protesting with total disregard of all the months of effort trying to control the outbreak... not a care for the susceptible. Bunch of scrotes, any excuse to get out.

We'll definitely be seeing a spike of infections in the next 2 weeks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pssst.

Do you know who is driving these protests? Black and Latino people.

Do you know who is disproportionately at risk from COVID, are well aware of that, and that is part of the systemic racism these protests are demanding be addressed?

Also Black and Latino people.

Your "silent majority" doesn't exist, dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

15+ Year Old Account
    Who exactly are the protest leaders?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Protester's almost overwhelmingly are wearing masks. When a second wave does happen, it's more likely to be the fault of the governments of the US and the UK trying to open too early for "Mer ercernermuh" than because of people actually fighting for human rights. Question. Did you show this level of concern when a bunch of white idiots were protesting the lock down with guns drawn, the people the Police did nothing to stop? Or is it just people fighting for life you have a problem with?

You keep trying to lay the blame for a possible Covid uptick solely at the feet of the BLM protests despite the fact that there were anti-lockdown protests before this and the fact that Trump plans to do his rallies in the next two weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Evielution93 View Post
    Protester's almost overwhelmingly are wearing masks. When a second wave does happen, it's more likely to be the fault of the governments of the US and the UK trying to open too early for "Mer ercernermuh" than because of people actually fighting for human rights. Question. Did you show this level of concern when a bunch of white idiots were protesting the lock down with guns drawn, the people the Police did nothing to stop? Or is it just people fighting for life you have a problem with?
    If you look at his posts you'll see that he supported the anti-lockdown protests and was constantly calling for everything to open back up, so yes he's just making a big stink about the BLM protests and what possible affect they can have on the Covid numbers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some people on these forums would love that.
    Outside of sports and healthy competition, why have national pride? What is the benefit?

Funny I seen this somewhere the other day:

Yeah SJW/Edgelords guilt tripping and ripping history apart because certain individuals who are "glorified" were racist. Times change, some peoples ideas are a bi-product of their cultural circumstance. This applies to all people, racists/xenophobes etc, criminals, religious individuals and so on.

We learn, we move on.
    Most of us here will be a laughing stock to people of the future.
    Last edited by Mister K; 2020-06-09 at 12:50 PM.
    -K

Trump spreading dangerous and dumb conspiracies yet again
    Another dangerous, and deplorable new low for Trump.

Last edited by szechuan; 2020-06-09 at 01:04 PM.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Yeah, I'm sure he filled his ears with jam right before he faked him falling over. The police were on it as well, bribed to ignore him on the ground. It makes perfect sense. That one cop wasn't quite on it, that tried to reach him on the ground, but was quickly reminded by other cops "think of the money, leave him!".
    Last edited by Santti; 2020-06-09 at 01:07 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Yeah, I'm sure he filled his ears with jam right before he faked him falling over. The police were on it as well, bribed to ignore him on the ground. It makes perfect sense. That one cop wasn't quite on it, that tried to reach him on the ground, but was quickly reminded by other cops "think of the money, leave him!".
    They are claiming that Floyd and the cops that killed him and people filming, were actors paid off by Soros. That’s how indefensible Trump is at this point... they think everything is a TV show.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Another dangerous, and deplorable new low for Trump.
    So... the guy gets attacked by cops, then attacked by the president... wonderful...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    They are claiming that Floyd and the cops that killed him and people filming, were actors paid off by Soros. That’s how indefensible Trump is at this point... they think everything is a TV show.
    Is that why Trump said that this is a great day for Floyd? He probably got a huge paycheck for all those ratings.

Okay, I felt a bit ill by typing that...
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?