Poll: Should Blizzard make Battle for Azeroth servers?

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I completely agree.
    Adding useless skills, nerfing us to 60, nerfing the big damage we do, it's all sooooo bad.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dungo View Post
    While this expansion has been hated by the very small vocal minority, a lot of people actually love BfA's formula and content.
    rofl

Just because you like it, doesn't mean the majority support it. The reality is that subs dropped precipitously shortly after BfA launch. The only reason Blizz managed to maintain MAUs was due to the launch of Classic.

Sorry, BfA is a dumpster fire that is arguably worse than WoD.

7+ Year Old Account
    I would re-sub for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Everyone said the same about every single expansion. Check the forum, the threads are still up. People never stop complaining. Next year Bfa will be the great expansion before shadowlands is the worst expansion ever. Always the same trash.
    That's weird because WoD seems to be still hated the most.

So once Shadowlands comes around, Battle for Azeroth is going to be done and dusted. This sucks, like really bad. While this expansion has been hated by the very small vocal minority, a lot of people actually love BfA's formula and content. There's been so much awesome stuff so far in BfA and it's gonna suck to have it all disappear.

Blizzard release BfA servers upon Shadowlands launch. I know I'd rather go back to playing 8.0 than ever touch 9.0, considering how shit Shadowlands looks so far. So, do you agree that Blizzard should release BfA servers? Tell me why you think so down below, I love having these community discussions.
    As long as they do so with #nochanges

10+ Year Old Account
    OK. So u burry in mud exp before realse that's smth new xD Wow is dead before its realese. Oh Man. BFA server shities idea ive ever heard.

The amount of people that took this bait seriously is alarming.

Quote Originally Posted by Mozu View Post
    The amount of people that took this bait seriously is alarming.
    Well when you see the caliber of people taking the bait:

Quote Originally Posted by czarek View Post
    OK. So u burry in mud exp before realse that's smth new xD Wow is dead before its realese. Oh Man. BFA server shities idea ive ever heard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    biggest shitpost troll ive seen in awhile now. I also think OP is a kid.
    And on, I'd say they took the bait beacuse they aren't very... smart.

¯\(°_o)/¯
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    That's weird because WoD seems to be still hated the most.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    Still waiting for those "WoD was actually awesome" or "Cata was amazing" threads.

Like, that "phenomenon" you're talking about has been debunked.
    How does that change that even the "good" expansions were hated during its time? Don't you understand the point I'm trying to make? People always complain about the actual expansion being bad. Obviously there are expansions that aren't well received compared to others. That doesn't change the fact that even the good ones were actually hated when they were live, just like SL will be. Or Wrath/Legion/Mop/BC were.

How does that change that even the "good" expansions were hated during its time?
    It's false to conclude that BfA might actually be loved in hindsight, because again, expansions such as Cata or WoD were "disliked" when they were current and still aren't looked as fondly upon even years later.

You put all expansions into one pot, say "well some of those aren't as disliked as now", despite the fact that some of are still regarded as one of the lowpoints of the game.

So no, i strongly doubt that BfA will be looked upon fondly, especially when we actually analyze why this expansion was hated (or why an expansion, such as Wotlk, was hated initially).
    Last edited by Kralljin; 2020-06-12 at 05:23 PM.

Everyone said the same about every single expansion. Check the forum, the threads are still up. People never stop complaining. Next year Bfa will be the great expansion before shadowlands is the worst expansion ever. Always the same trash.
    People seem to constantly spout this but it's complete bullshit. People STILL hate on WoD and Cata.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelyron View Post
    Stop being delusional.
    Stop taking bait.

It's false to conclude that BfA might actually be loved in hindsight, because again, expansions such as Cata or WoD were "disliked" when they were current and still aren't looked as foundly upon even years later.

You put all expansions into one pot, say "well some of those aren't as disliked as now", despite the fact that some of are still regarded as one of the lowpoints of the game.

So no, i strongly doubt that BfA will be looked upon fondly, especially when we actually analyze why this expansion was hated (or why an expansion, such as Wotlk, was hated initially).
    Well, since every expansion is hated while it's live, you can also not judge an expansion based on that feedback. Kinda sad - but that's how it is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ticj View Post
    People seem to constantly spout this but it's complete bullshit. People STILL hate on WoD and Cata.
    People also hated on every other expansion when it was live. That's the point. If the expansion is actually good/bad does not matter at all.

Well, since every expansion is hated while it's live, you can also not judge an expansion based on that feedback. Kinda sad - but that's how it is.
    That's why i said
    so no, i strongly doubt that BfA will be looked upon fondly, especially when we actually analyze why this expansion was hated

I feel like the people who claimed to "love BFA" are the same ones who defend Blizzard's predatory business practices on games like Hearthstone and Overwatch.

i'd play anything through mop.. everything after mop can burn in hell for all i care

That's why i said
    Sure go ahead and "analyze why this expansion was hated". Tell us what you found. xD

So once Shadowlands comes around, Battle for Azeroth is going to be done and dusted. This sucks, like really bad. While this expansion has been hated by the very small vocal minority, a lot of people actually love BfA's formula and content. There's been so much awesome stuff so far in BfA and it's gonna suck to have it all disappear.

Blizzard release BfA servers upon Shadowlands launch. I know I'd rather go back to playing 8.0 than ever touch 9.0, considering how shit Shadowlands looks so far. So, do you agree that Blizzard should release BfA servers? Tell me why you think so down below, I love having these community discussions.
    gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

10+ Year Old Account
    This just isn't true.

Sure go ahead and "analyze why this expansion was hated". Tell us what you found. xD
    -Warfronts (terrible content that never got improved beyond another difficulty level)
    -Island Expedition (Also terrible content that never received any major updates)
    -Azerite (The "progression" system of the expansion that was essentially put into maintenance mode after 8.1)
    -Class Design (They pretty much admitted that they didn't touch classes anymore because they had to funnel resources into fixing Azerite / introducing Essences + admitting that their focus on "spec identity" was a fool's errand)
    -Corruption (A system that was completely imbalanced when it initially released, completely broken in PvP and now causes major balance issues on top of that)

Those are the bulletpoints pretty much.
    The only way for people to say something good about BfA as a whole will most likely be similiar to WoD - only if Blizzard manages to release systems / game modes that are worse than those.