Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Tell sylvanas to freshen up then kiss her.

Knowing Vereesa can be turned, I will seduce her and marry her.

Definitely pushing Alleria off the bridge cliff... that big sister could potentially turn all the others from the horde, even Sylvie, if she was determined enough. She needs to go.

15+ Year Old Account
    I would kiss Sylvanas, and rinse my mouth for an hour, marry Vereesa as she's the most grounded and sane and push alleria off a cliff. Pushing sylvanas off a cliff wouldn't do much against a banshee anyway and I hate alleria, she's a dumpster fire character with 0 depth an almost mary sue level of plot armour and her stupidity level is set to maximum.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post
    Let Alleria and Sylvanas fight to the death for the kiss
    Marry Vereesa..
    this is also acceptable lol
    'Something's awry.' -Duhgan 'Bel' beltayn

'A Man choses, a Slave obeys.' -Andrew Rayn

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    indeed, NAthanos will not be smelling or tasting great, do not recommend a kiss.

is your avatar Tandred Proudmore the younger living brother of Jaina?
    Yes. WTB Human customization.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    That artwork is bloody terrible.
    Thank you for quoting the image, was really confused why everyone was complaining about the art.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

You change the name of fuck marry kill I choose to kill then fuck you

Quote Originally Posted by Dethxx View Post
    Sylvanas is your choice for sweet happy ever after then. If you can get her to do what you want.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpcat View Post
    Yes. WTB Human customization. [IMG]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/wowwiki/images/5/5f/Tandred.jpg
    I think the new human modesl can do that look. Not sure if the gear piece is available, he is showing a lot of chest hair.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I just realized that all three of them are shacked up with humans.

This lineup is correct, though
    Technically Veressa is a widow, Rhonin is like, super dead.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kill Veressa, bang Sylvanas, marry Alleria.

Kiss Vereesa, marry Alleria and push Sylvanas off a cliff.

Quote Originally Posted by Dethxx View Post
    To be fair, if it was about fucking instead of a harmless kiss as in the original then this would not just change the name, it also changed the answer for a few I imagine. Kissing a sharp object is not fucking it for example. .
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

lawl aint even a choice
    down the cliff all 3 go (together the writers responsible for them these days)
    The crooked shitposter with no eyes is watching from the endless thread.

From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked shitposter feasts on memes.

He has no eyes to see, but he dreams of infinite memeing and trolling.

Artwork just cringed me so hard. All of them shoved off cliff.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arikara View Post
    They're all equally crazy, and each of them is representation for the worst parts of the playerbase. They all need to die.
    what's wrong with Void Elf players?
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post
    Oh good. Another low quality sylvanas hate-thread. We definitely needed more of those.
    Aren't baddies in video-games supposed to be hated.

My choice is the same as the OP

3+ Year Old Account
    I should make another one but human kings edition, probably next week to avoid influx and saturation
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

5+ Year Old Account
    I would definitely want to throw off Sylvanas, but she can fly. Can I shoot her in the head like Godfrey did instead?

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Kiss Arthas, Marry Varian, throw Anduin off a cliff?
    kiss Genn, marry Danath, throw Anduin off a cliff and check if he's still alive and if he is then give him a slow and painful death as a punishment for trying to stay alive

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Kiss Alleria, Marry Jaina, Kill Liadrin.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    kiss Genn, marry Danath, throw Anduin off a cliff and check if he's still alive and if he is then give him a slow and painful death as a punishment for trying to stay alive
    It's a tough choice between Anduin and Varian for husband - one is sweet, saint like beautiful man-boy, earnest that will live his life for you with Princely/kingly charm

The oher is strong and rough, you know will definitely defend you against anyone, but who is definitely the boss and probably too over powering all round even when he is being gentle.

- I don't know what women would prefer, but I'd pick Anduin to marry and Varian would be my naughty secret or 1 night stand.

Netiher Genn or Arthas make the cut - Genn's got serous rage issues, and I don't break up couples. Arthas is worse than the bad boy type - although you could view him like that, but his DK/Lich king phase I'd be constantly afraid he might sacrifice me next or our child. And I don't think I could stomach knowing what he does.

Don't know enough about Danath.. but other leaders. Illidan - demon form is a big no, even though the Stormrage twins are supposed to be quite good looking - the stench of sulphur alone.

Kael'thas also a huge no, he is way too arrogant even if he is a beautiful elven prince, besides, was not that impressed wihh his model - looks wise

Llane from the movie would make a good partner/husband

Terenas - seemed pretty decent too, your typical court king/civil ruler

Prince Farondis - now with a shave or different hairstyle, would be quite the Prince Charming - you'd want to marry him (if he became living again)

Lor'themar Theron - he is what I think pass as sexy for males - his voice annoys me a bit though, but the romance novella was cute

Halduron - now he is the dashing, rugged charmer - Farstrider and his portrayals so far give him a down to earth approachable and likeable charm and he is drawn pretty good looking - he is easily crush material for most girls and I see him as Vereesa's secret romance after the events of Legion.

Unfortunately Warcraft doesn't really do model grade men, or dashing actor types. Blood elf males come closest to this in their body build and gait, Night elf male character faces are not elven handsome/pretty, humans are too blocky - Anduin in cinematic is probably the best looking male in the Warcraft universe franchise models so far - but generally Warcraft does not do good looking males - it is an outstanding failure - with Thalassian models the only ones that come close.

If they did a teenage/young adult version of the races, we could probably have much better looking Night elves and humans - which I think could look very well if they did the faces right in a slimmer, more toned down body that was more college athlete built - whereas the blood elf would be a skinny youth for those who like that type.

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpcat View Post
    Yes. WTB Human customization.
    Tandred models for the males, Jaina models for the females!

On Topic:

Even my Void Elf Death Knight wouldn't touch Sylvanas with a ten foot pole. Even when one is raising the dead and building abominations from corpses, one has to have standards, so she goes over the cliff.

Vareesa is probably a good friend, but just a tad too boring for a relationship, ergo she gets a peck on the cheek.

Alleria it is then, just need to ask Umbric how to make those Void Rifts when Turalyon is around next.
    Last edited by Raisei; 2020-06-17 at 12:46 PM.