Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arr0gance View Post
    Correct and if you disagree I will assume your monitor is off.
    Incorrect and if you poke my belly I'll laugh and help you make cinnamon rolls.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EnigmAddict View Post
    Good points now I think about it, but not sure about giving them fingers being a flaw, you are "humanoising them" if they can be upright, have jaws taht enable speech, surely they can at least have fingers.

I thought cows just had 1 hoof. okay, just googled images of cow feet, and most you get is 2, not 4 per hoof, I expect that on the taure feet, buts urely hands should be different.. how'd you make them carry and fire weapons like bows/ guns etc?
    I might have been unclear in my previous post. I referred to them as digits since cows don't have fingers. The humanoid equivalent would be fingers, and taurens should have fingers.

In the back of and just a little above the hooves are two little stumps, those are the other two digits.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    Taurens have straight backs. It's their neck. It's also possible that second image has the same anatomy since the headdress looks to be covering the neck hump/hunch.

- - - Updated - - -

Also a fantasy creature, that is to be similar to something we know, but doesn't have to be a 1:1 accurate representation of something evolving from something on earth.
    That is true, but Blizzard did try to have a 1:1 representation with the inclusion of the hump and debate on number of fingers. This is not a case of whether or not taurens should have a hump to accurately represent their real life inspiration, but how that representation is pulled off.

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    I might have been unclear in my previous post. I referred to them as digits since cows don't have fingers. The humanoid equivalent would be fingers, and taurens should have fingers.

In the back of and just a little above the hooves are two little stumps, those are the other two digits.

- - - Updated - - -

That is true, but Blizzard did try to have a 1:1 representation with the inclusion of the hump and debate on number of fingers. This is not a case of whether or not taurens should have a hump to accurately represent their real life inspiration, but how that representation is pulled off.
    I don't mind it. It gives them a unique silhouette. I do get disappointed in how some helms are modeled to fit.