Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    Blizzard keep quiet about what they do behind the scenes: WAAAH BLIZZARD DON'T GIVE A FUCK.

Blizzard post what they do behind the scene: WAAAAH THEY ARE JUST DOING IT TO LOOK GOOD TO MAKE MORE MONEY

You're all a bunch of chimps
    They're complaining about gameplay, not blizz giving donations lol...and yeah, it's virtue-signaling anyways

imagine being such a cuckgod

Inb4 Method has to recruit diversity or no more world firsts. Seriously, though, what do they even mean with supporting black-owned businesses? If I start an expresso machine business, are they going to give me preference because I'm a minority? Kotick would throw a fit, lol. Good luck to them, Brack will be fired faster than a gcd if this impacts revenues negatively.

Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    The cop didn't kill him intentionally(or maybe he did but it was personal), but yeah, he went a bit too far. The cop and Floyd knew each other, they both worked in the same club as bouncers. There is definitely more to this story and possibly it has very little with police brutality.

I don't know what photo you are talking about. I meant his assault and robbery of a pregnant woman, he pointed his gun at her belly.

Except the cop absolutely killed him intentionally. Floyd was literally saying he couldn't breathe and the cop CONTINUED to kneel on the back of his neck. That's murder, plain and simple.

- - - Updated - - -

there are A LOT of racist fucks on this website. I don't know why I'm surprised. Though the surprise if more likely due to the sheer NUMBER of racist jerks on these forums. People justifying police being murderers. Racist jerks spouting "All lives matter". It's disgusting.

Y'all are supposed to lick the boot, not make a fucking meal out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7ZRAFd96uM

Quote Originally Posted by Mrkew View Post
    Ah yes. Posting a video of people making a joke video. As opposed to people defending cops constantly despite them being murderous class traitors.

Just don't day anything bad about China.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    Not liking that your favorite white skinned race can now be black is the epitome of racism.

The Hong Kong thing was bad optics for Blizzard but they were in the right. Maybe not completely but to a major extent. Esports event isnt' a place for what the guy did, and in the end they backpeddled on all his punishments anyway. Imagine if the guy started rallying for Trump instead and got disqualified. Probably people would be far more accepting.

As for the corporate thing...sure, companies are bad because they are doing whatever they can to make money. That's what we can believe, but the reality is that is the system we are living in. Don't blame the companies, blame the system. They are just playing the game by the rules alreayd set.
    My point was if blizzard cared about diversity and inclusion as well as the black community in general, they would STOP selling to china for its anti black, anti diversity regime. Should we applaud them for the fact they removed the black character from Diablo Immortal, or making Soldier 76 and Tracer straight for the chinese market?

To me this move rings hollow because they still do business with an anti gay, anti black marketplace. Thats why I do not applaud them and still remind them of their shitty past because they're STILL bending the knee to that market. If they truely cared they would take the financial hit and stop letting them use their Ips unless they allowed diversity in their games over there. I mean if blizzard TRUELY wanted to fight for diversity, they would fight to keep those characters intact and in place.

Pander pander pander.

Corporations aren't people, despite what the Supreme Court was paid to think.

They dont have a moral compass. They dont have values. They dont have beliefs.

They exist to make money for shareholders.

Im in a weird spot because I both believe that police brutality is a problem, and widescale police reform is necessary, but i do not believe the BLM narrative (because the facts and data simply do not support it at all). But the BLM narrative doesn't have to be true for the problem to be real, which it is.

However...

Companies can stay the fuck out of it. They dont have virtue, they dont have values, they dont have beliefs (with exceptions for sole-proprietorships, which can have whatever values the owner does). ANYTHING they do in this space is pandering.

Just fucking stop. Quit pandering. Dont try to sell me your load of bullshit when it comes to your "values". Just be a corporation. (Until/if we get rid of the laws that force these companies to be immoral money making machines and nothing else under penalty of law).

When you pander, even to causes i personally support or believe in, it makes me LESS likely to support your company.. precisely BECAUSE you're pandering.

Cut it the fuck out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stabbyfists View Post
    To me this move rings hollow because they still do business with an anti gay, anti black marketplace. Thats why I do not applaud them and still remind them of their shitty past because they're STILL bending the knee to that market. If they truely cared they would take the financial hit and stop letting them use their Ips unless they allowed diversity in their games over there. I mean if blizzard TRUELY wanted to fight for diversity, they would fight to keep those characters intact and in place.
    Example of what im talking about, right here.

class traitors.
    As opposed to race traitors?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrkew View Post
    As opposed to race traitors?
    lmfao race traitors? What the actual fuck are you even talking about?

Blizzard only virtue signal when deemed profitable and desirable for public relations purposes.

Meanwhile their best buddy, the Chinese Communist Party is a criminal organization that is committing unspeakable crimes against humanity

-Committing genocide in Tibet
    -Committing genocide against Falun Gong
    -Committing genocide against Uighurs
    -Harvesting the organs of political prisoners for profit
    -Oppressing Hong Kong and sending tens of thousands of young student protestors to gulags and harvesting their organs
    -Preparing to invade Taiwan
    -Annexing the entire South China Sea (Nine Dash Line), stealing territory and resources from at least 4 other countries
    -Annexing land in India and murdering Indian troops
    -Propping up the North Korean regime

And probably several more things I can't recall at the moment.

I love your games Blizz, but stay in your damn lane.

Quote Originally Posted by Dommie530 View Post
    I'm truely still confused how a color suddenly means your ''a diffrent race''. Can one enlighten me? From my perspective anyone acting unreal to a person is simply a bully, or a dick. Racist is a term created to divide people. It doesn't exist. Whether someone has a diffrent color or not, we are all part of the HUMAN RACE
    The Human Race doesn't exist. Its the human Species. Species are the same animal and can breed together and have fertile offspring. Like different human races can. Same thing with different races of dogs. Although we often refer to them as breeds.

Racism exists. Its segregation created on the notion of ones race. Due to geological differences certain traits in humans had a better chance of survival than others which eventually created different body types and charateristics. Which resulst in different races. We are all humans, the same species, but we come from different races. Which is beautiful speaking from a biological standpoint. Especially since different races will be better at different tasks than the others. So the only way to succeed as a species is by playing to the strengths of the different races. Sadly not everyone looks at it that way and to many like to think they are better than the others.

Except the cop absolutely killed him intentionally. Floyd was literally saying he couldn't breathe and the cop CONTINUED to kneel on the back of his neck. That's murder, plain and simple.

- - - Updated - - -

there are A LOT of racist fucks on this website. I don't know why I'm surprised. Though the surprise if more likely due to the sheer NUMBER of racist jerks on these forums. People justifying police being murderers. Racist jerks spouting "All lives matter". It's disgusting.

Highly intoxicated thug can say whatever to get free, it's more common than you think. Personally I think it was personal vendetta if anything, hardly a police brutality issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Dommie530 View Post
    I'm truely still confused how a color suddenly means your ''a diffrent race''. Can one enlighten me? From my perspective anyone acting unreal to a person is simply a bully, or a dick. Racist is a term created to divide people. It doesn't exist. Whether someone has a diffrent color or not, we are all part of the HUMAN RACE
    You confuse species with race. Race is a subset within species. We have categorized other species into races based on physical traits and that's how race is used and has been used for as long as we've existed almost. Or at least when we started to understand races.

Race isn't a bad word in our itself and it's naive too think that people will stop mistreating others just because we abolish it. The fact is that people mistreat due to indoctrination or bad experiences that skew their view against people with certain physical traits and cultural backgrounds. Even if you manage to abolish the word, physical and cultural differences still exist.
    Last edited by Kumorii; 2020-06-21 at 08:01 AM.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Honestly I want to see diversity in their product, that's where they can make the biggest impact.
    They have diversity in their products. What are you on about?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kagthul View Post
    Pander pander pander.

Corporations aren't people, despite what the Supreme Court was paid to think.

They dont have a moral compass. They dont have values. They dont have beliefs.

They exist to make money for shareholders.

Im in a weird spot because I both believe that police brutality is a problem, and widescale police reform is necessary, but i do not believe the BLM narrative (because the facts and data simply do not support it at all). But the BLM narrative doesn't have to be true for the problem to be real, which it is.

However...

Companies can stay the fuck out of it. They dont have virtue, they dont have values, they dont have beliefs (with exceptions for sole-proprietorships, which can have whatever values the owner does). ANYTHING they do in this space is pandering.

Just fucking stop. Quit pandering. Dont try to sell me your load of bullshit when it comes to your "values". Just be a corporation. (Until/if we get rid of the laws that force these companies to be immoral money making machines and nothing else under penalty of law).

When you pander, even to causes i personally support or believe in, it makes me LESS likely to support your company.. precisely BECAUSE you're pandering.

Cut it the fuck out.

- - - Updated - - -

Example of what im talking about, right here.
    Perfect example of why companies, corporations, and in a general broad sense a person can’t win regardless of what they do.
    If a company or person stays silent then they are going against the cause by doing nothing. If a company or person picks a side then they are pandering and jumping on a band wagon.
    Blizzard can very well be a company that wants to make money, but they can also be a company that likes to make money but also support the BLM cause. Let’s not pretend that if Blizzard stayed silent during this whole issue that people wouldn’t be jumping on the attack because Blizzard didn’t show support openly.

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    They have diversity in their products. What are you on about?

- - - Updated - - -

Perfect example of why companies, corporations, and in a general broad sense a person can’t win regardless of what they do.
    If a company or person stays silent then they are going against the cause by doing nothing. If a company or person picks a side then they are pandering and jumping on a band wagon.
    Blizzard can very well be a company that wants to make money, but they can also be a company that likes to make money but also support the BLM cause. Let’s not pretend that if Blizzard stayed silent during this whole issue that people wouldn’t be jumping on the attack because Blizzard didn’t show support openly.
    You do know that people bitching about companies should chime in and make stances on political matters and the ones saying they should stay the fuck away from it are two different people, right?

Of course people will attack them. That's why they pander. People attacking them is just a group of people I can't understand. In the real world no one can ever win because no action is ever endorsed by everyone. Ergo, there is nothing to "win". The fact that you describe it as "winning" kinda just cheapens it and put more emphasis on how it's not a reflection of morals or ethics but more so what gains the most favor.

That's why me and probably lots of others are confused why the public demand statements from companies.
    "hey you company. Say you support x or we boycott you"
    "guess we say we support x then"
    "woo, let's support this company and give them money"
    All I'm seeing is people being played like a fiddle.
    Last edited by Kumorii; 2020-06-21 at 08:16 AM.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Fuck off with this diarrhea, thxbai.

Well this is convenient, just to suit your agenda.

I wonder when you will talk about the uyghur being thrown into concentration camps in China? oh right the Chinese market is too important right now....just like with the NBA...only talk about shit when it is "convenient".

just STFU and take my money blizz that's what you are good for.

Virtue signaling wooo wooo