Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Asmongold, but almost entirely because of those fucking "reacts to" videos. Stop suggesting that crap. Nobody cares!
    Hate to he that guy...but youtube does have a thing to stop recommending X to you

It ...KINDA works but the second you inch towards the demographic it starts pulling you back

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iosdeveloper View Post
    As a software developer I find watching him PAINFUL, I cringe so much when simps act like tech gods.
    Yes! And there's also that one guy with glasses who looks like the kid from We're The Millers, except not a ginger. His name escapes me...
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

Quote Originally Posted by Zeedojin View Post
    It straight up called all men toxic by default.
    No, not really. It said that good men tell others not to abuse women, with which every decent person should be able to agree with. If you find anything wrong with that, you are the problem.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

Boogie2988 and Talesin and Evitel are almost impossible to watch now a days. I used to like them but they got super annoying very fast.
    Last edited by Plotus; 2020-06-24 at 12:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    I run it with Youtube classic addon so it works for me.
    I'll have to try that. Thank you.

Quartering, vaush, and Pewdiepie.

Any that tells me to "LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE!".

For me it's pretty much anyone who goes "This is your boy" or "Hey boys" like dude... stop.

DalaranGaming. I can't stand his slurred speech but I love the PvP videos. So I watch them on mute.

Or the artificial excited loud types, those annoy me. The random screaming and head twitching is cringey.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeedojin View Post
    It didn't say that at all. It literally portrait masculinity as nothing but toxic, it tried to turn the phrase "Boys will be boys" into something demeaning and ignorant, but most important at all it implied that men being are rude and didn't respect women is a standard.

If you can't see that I'd say you are a part of a far greater problem in this world than your ignorant mind can comprehend.
    People are short-sighted opportunists...running on auto-pilot, don't use their brain, saves effort..
    Last edited by Ihavewaffles; 2020-06-24 at 07:12 AM.

3+ Year Old Account
    I can't stand the Paul brothers. Ugh

Quote Originally Posted by Zuben View Post
    Youtube sometimes suggests me those 10 thing -list videos. They can be fine, but there is a channel that, for whatever reason, opted not to have personality and chose its speaker to be all robotic. Like those cheap text-read bots. I can't remember its name for a good reason, though the caveat is that I stumble on it every now and then.
    Bizzare bub I think his name is? And yeah, top 10 videos are ok, but it just depends on the maker
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Plotus View Post
    Boogie2988 and Talesin and Evitel are almost impossible to watch now a days. I used to like them but they got super annoying very fast.
    Used to like talesin wow vids, but now his twitch streams turned into huge non-stop sjw rants while showing jelly audience next xpac alpha n saying nothing about wow...now his sjw rants have started to creep into his youtube vids..n on his stream he insults n swears at his audience, guy is unhinged, he can't make a short point n dismissal, instead goes on a hour long rant, I think he wants to be that guy n his audience has gone wayy down, they came for wow, not uk politics or whatever..

He also gave me a creepy Kevin Spacey vibe when prince Anduin was a teen character n Talesin kept being super slimy n horny about it.. so gross!

Otherwise their vids were great, should have stuck with their concept..

I should also add, any youtuber that is hostile and belligerent to his/her audience. I have seen youtubers be appreciative, friendly and enjoy what they do (Mrllamasc for example). But there are those that get annoyed at basic quesrtions (SEE THE FAQ) or can't take criticism and think they are better than their audience (unless they are Patreon supporters). Farfromsubtle falls into this category.

Wow Youtubers - Taliesin, with HeelvsBabyface being close second. Most others I'm okay with.

General - any "youtube drama" (e.g. Keemstar) or outrage focused channel (e.g. Quartering).

Common theme I'm seeing: "I find <insert channel> annoying because I probably don't agree with them." I'd hazard a guess that likely has less to do with the channel and their content being annoying and more to do with the individual's personal hangups or views being challenged. I'd be curious if people could name YouTubers/channels whose content that they don't agree with but would still watch. I'll admit, even I catch myself getting annoyed with certain channels that I don't agree with, but most people like to reaffirm their own biases and avoid anything that gives them that annoyed feeling when someone challenges their world view. Although this mostly has to do with opinion/political-oriented channels, but almost every channel gets into opinion at some point.

The YouTuber content that personally annoys me the most are the ones that try to make convincing arguments and throw out a bunch of 'facts' and sources (most of which people won't even check personally and outright believe), but are purposefully being deceptive... usually lying via omission or twisting the truth/narrative with nice-looking/convincing non-sequitors. Almost all the arguments and positions of this nature get boiled down to emotion (especially rebuttals by these creators), and the supporting details are just there to make the viewer and creator feel justified in embracing that emotional argument or stance. Doesn't matter if I agree with what they're saying or not, as I've seen this behavior demonstrated across the spectrum. When it comes to challenging your own beliefs and opinions by watching certain YouTubers with whom you may not agree, it's going to get uncomfortable and annoying at first... but one should always challenge your own biases, even if watching said content just legitimately reaffirms your beliefs. There's actually some subscription content I love watching (don't think they're on YouTube, might release clips on the platform) that constantly challenges what I believe and think, and I find it wonderful to view.

That being said... generically speaking, Annoying Orange is annoying, but that's kind of intentional.
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by exochaft View Post
    Common theme I'm seeing: "I find <insert channel> annoying because I probably don't agree with them." I'd hazard a guess that likely has less to do with the channel and their content being annoying and more to do with the individual's personal hangups or views being challenged. I'd be curious if people could name YouTubers/channels whose content that they don't agree with but would still watch. I'll admit, even I catch myself getting annoyed with certain channels that I don't agree with, but most people like to reaffirm their own biases and avoid anything that gives them that annoyed feeling when someone challenges their world view. Although this mostly has to do with opinion/political-oriented channels, but almost every channel gets into opinion at some point.

The YouTuber content that personally annoys me the most are the ones that try to make convincing arguments and throw out a bunch of 'facts' and sources (most of which people won't even check personally and outright believe), but are purposefully being deceptive... usually lying via omission or twisting the truth/narrative with nice-looking/convincing non-sequitors. Almost all the arguments and positions of this nature get boiled down to emotion (especially rebuttals by these creators), and the supporting details are just there to make the viewer and creator feel justified in embracing that emotional argument or stance. Doesn't matter if I agree with what they're saying or not, as I've seen this behavior demonstrated across the spectrum. When it comes to challenging your own beliefs and opinions by watching certain YouTubers with whom you may not agree, it's going to get uncomfortable and annoying at first... but one should always challenge your own biases, even if watching said content just legitimately reaffirms your beliefs. There's actually some subscription content I love watching (don't think they're on YouTube, might release clips on the platform) that constantly challenges what I believe and think, and I find it wonderful to view.

That being said... generically speaking, Annoying Orange is annoying, but that's kind of intentional.
    Mostly here is spam-type of channels. And clickbaits.
    Then there are channels that talk for 10 min and tell nothing. For example -- The X is bad and this is why.

So 90% of the answers in this thread are just the ones who shit on wow at some point i guess, But any youtuber tbh with a fake over the top personailty

Any asmr can’t stand it.

Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    I should also add, any youtuber that is hostile and belligerent to his/her audience. I have seen youtubers be appreciative, friendly and enjoy what they do (Mrllamasc for example). But there are those that get annoyed at basic quesrtions (SEE THE FAQ) or can't take criticism and think they are better than their audience (unless they are Patreon supporters). Farfromsubtle falls into this category.
    AvoidingThePuddle has perfected the artform of being a formaly rude strimmer.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    I don't watch youtubers that annoy me. Why would I?!

If I don't like something, I don't watch it. And I certainly don't watch it long enough to be able to memorize their annoyingness and/or make a list of them.
    This.
    I do not waste my time watching X guy and thinking 'his ideas are stupid, i hate him'.

I also recently started removing a lot of channels i've been subsrcribed even for a long time. So many people now want easy money and are no longer even trying ot hide it.
    If X youtuber doing any of these:
    - video is alomst exactly 10min long (a few sec longer)
    - uploading 1-2 vids per day
    - 20-30% of length is 'like, subsrcibe, press bell button, follow me on facebook/twitter/instagram/onlyfans, give me money on patreon' etc.
    - random add of some dosghit product/mobile game is just part of video
    - annoying arrows for idiots in thumbnails
    - and a few more things

...it means that person no longer cares and is just instant nope from me.
    Last edited by Mendzia; 2020-06-24 at 08:46 AM.