Quote Originally Posted by Aurgjelme View Post
    And so will the "antifacists".
    Bro, antifa ain't showin up lately. That strawman is getting moldy as fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    You ARE a police officer. What you DO is policing.

Either way it's irrelevant to the point he is making. Being judged, not by your own character and being but that of others who share something with you, is in essence bigotry. There is no way around it. You indulge in the same thought process as any other bigoted -ist view.
    Being a police officer is something you can change. Changing your genitalia and your skin color is a bit more tricky.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Being a police officer is something you can change. Changing your genitalia and your skin color is a bit more tricky.
    Would racism be ok if we can change skin color? I wouldn't condone it, I would still be against racism, wouldn't you? Ergo, irrelevant point to try and justify your own bigotry.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Would racism be ok if we can change skin color? I wouldn't condone it, I would still be against racism, wouldn't you? Ergo, irrelevant point to try and justify your own bigotry.
    Nope, but you are trying to associate something one is born with, with something they have chosen to do. That's like equating hatred for black people, versus hatred for people don't brush their teeth.

No, you should not hate all cops. No, you should not hate someone, just for being a cop.

7+ Year Old Account
    How exactly were they racist? The only racists I've seen, are those who defending the shooting, including the "Totally an immigrant living in Sweden, version 14." From the beginning, we've had the very same posters pushing racism, and not one of them was a mod.

There's also a lot of people who say things like this:

"Deconstructing your own culture for the sake of political correctness...

"What is truly Scandinavian? Absolutely nothing. There is no such thing. Everything is copied."
    What kind of idiot thought that alienating your customers is good commercial? xD

Although I do have to admit that Sweden has imported customs like grenade attacks, shootings, honor killings and car fires at an alarming rate
    the last decade, compared to its close neighbors. I wonder why swedes are so violent now compared to the rest of Scandinavia...

The youtube video I shared is a reupload since SAS removed it after the shitstorm they got on their youtube account and facebook."

Oh, it's not racism, it's "cultural nationalism..."
    Ok, you think that its racist to oppose having your culture washed away by corporations and political movements? I almost forget that you call yourself a classic liberal, and that you dont care about racism. You care about the dollar, your property and "muh freedom".

I dont think for one second that what is written there is racist. To object a company that is trying to deconstruct an entire culture in a few minute long commercial.
    And yes, Sweden has had a much too open border policy. The results are there to be seen in the amount of crimes, murders, shootings, car fires, GRENADE ATTACKS...
    The nations around Sweden who kept a strict and controlled amount of immigration do not suffer these problems. They also dont have close to the same amount of Neo-Nazis.

But this is not a thread about Sweden.

Ok, you think that its racist to oppose having your culture washed away by corporations and political movements? I almost forget that you call yourself a classic liberal, and that you dont care about racism. You care about the dollar, your property and "muh freedom".

I dont think for one second that what is written there is racist. To object a company that is trying to deconstruct an entire culture in a few minute long commercial.
    And yes, Sweden has had a much too open border policy. The results are there to be seen in the amount of crimes, murders, shootings, car fires, GRENADE ATTACKS...
    The nations around Sweden who kept a strict and controlled amount of immigration do not suffer these problems. They also dont have close to the same amount of Neo-Nazis.

But this is not a thread about Sweden.
    Exactly. Thanks for making my case for me.

I don't think I do call myself a classic liberal, I'm a libertarian.

Nope, but you are trying to associate something one is born with, with something they have chosen to do. That's like equating hatred for black people, versus hatred for people don't brush their teeth.

No, you should not hate all cops. No, you should not hate someone, just for being a cop.
    Have you ever tried reading posts? No one has ever talked about severity... it's only been about thought process. Machismo can you try and stay on point for once? Can you reply to a post without ever putting in words in someones mouth?

And now you just agree with me and the original poster on this topic... what is the issue?

You are a very odd person, being combative due to reasons you make up in your head... it's odd. Intriguing and funny most of the times but very odd.

You ARE a police officer. What you DO is policing.

Either way it's irrelevant to the point he is making. Being judged, not by your own character and being but that of others who share something with you, is in essence bigotry. There is no way around it. You indulge in the same thought process as any other bigoted -ist view.
    No, you are not a police officer. It is your job. Your job is not who you are. Your job is what you do. You can quit your job and get a new job. And then you do something else.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Bro, antifa ain't showin up lately. That strawman is getting moldy as fuck.
    I keep forgetting...antifa isnt even a thing right?

Just when you are celebrating that a few garbage bins have been smitten with true justice!

Have you ever tried reading posts? No one has ever talked about severity... it's only been about thought process. Machismo can you try and stay on point for once? Can you reply to a post without ever putting in words in someones mouth?

And now you just agree with me and the original poster on this topic... what is the issue?

You are a very odd person, being combative due to reasons you make up in your head... it's odd. Intriguing and funny most of the times but very odd.
    Once again, you seem very upset, and for no good reason.

You are trying to equate something that a person is born with, versus something they willingly chose.

So how did this thread derail to racism rants? I see one hypocrite who does not object to the implementation of racist policies busy with his usual fake concern and virtue signalling again lmao. Hey Machismo, have you patched up with your "racist" mom yet?

I keep forgetting...antifa isnt even a thing right?

Just when you are celebrating that a few garbage bins have been smitten with true justice!
    The DoJ already stated they haven't been a factor in all of this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    So how did this thread derail to racism rants? I see one hypocrite who does not object to the implementation of racist policies busy with his usual fake concern and virtue signalling again lmao. Hey Machismo, have you patched up with your "racist" mom yet?
    It's good to see your main account (well, the new main account) is finally unbanned. Try not to spam any more burners this time.

Once again, you seem very upset, and for no good reason.

You are trying to equate something that a person is born with, versus something they willingly chose.
    ? What are you on about? Another post in which you talk about irrelevant stuff for no reason... why are you like this?
    Point to me where I said it's equal in severity.

? What are you on about? Another post in which you talk about irrelevant stuff for no reason... why are you like this?
    I never said you did, you are building straw men.

Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    No, you are not a police officer. It is your job. Your job is not who you are. Your job is what you do. You can quit your job and get a new job. And then you do something else.
    You are a police officer regardless... same as you ARE a doctor, ARE a firefighter, ARE a pencil pusher, ARE a bank teller, ARE a stock broker, ARE whatever profession.
    You are going quite far in trying to justify bigoted thoughts.

- - - Updated - - -

It's good to see your main account is finally unbanned. Try not to spam any more burners this time.

Yes I've served my sentence. I thought you are all for freedom of speech right? Where's your consistency? So is your Mom really racist like you've said? Where's your evidence? Have you talked things through with her? Still not voting for Biden? I thought you hate Trump so much?
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-06-23 at 06:58 PM. Reason: Minor Trolling

I never said you did, you are building straw men.
    You are trying to equate something
    "I never said"

Machismo, you literally said it the post before this...

7+ Year Old Account
    And so will the "antifacists".
    https://www.npr.org/2020/06/09/87327...ht-over-unrest

7+ Year Old Account
    Good thing they are not a U.S only phenomena then.

Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    Yes I've served my sentence. I thought you are all for freedom of speech right? Why take issue with that? Where's your consistency? So is your Mom really racist like you've said? Where's your evidence? Have you talked things through with her? Still not voting for Biden? I thought you hate Trump so much?
    This isn't the government. It's a private business, learn the difference.

- - - Updated - - -

"I never said"

Machismo, you literally said it the post before this...
    Once again, I never said you claimed they were the same severity, you were simply trying to compare hatred for things a person is born with, versus the actions they take.

- - - Updated - - -

Good thing they are not a U.S only phenomena then.
    Well, this is a story about the United States...

It';s in the title.