Wowhead Anniefuchsia VS Method Sascha

https://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sr9mff
    Ok so Annie had a pretty long post. From what I gathered from it after taking out all the fluff:

1. Annie said she didn't want to do anything IRL at all
    2. Sascha asked her anyways to do IRL stuff.
    3. Sascha said he's looking to settle down. Doesn't mention anything about it being with her, or that he's even interested.
    4. Shared a room with her, she admits he didn't even attempt to try anything.
    5. She has screenshots of everything, but not of him DM'ing her to come to his bed like she claims.

Where the fuck is the problem?!?!? I read the DM's and text too. Dude doesn't have any game, but I also don't see anything wrong. Tried to make himself look chivalrous in a douchey way, but I don't see anything abusive or harassing.

Smells like a big ole wad of bullshit. Simply not liking a situation, or being stressed out by your own anxiety does not equate to him doing something wrong.

I don't even like Sascha. I think he's an arrogant cunt, but I will not condemn someone for something they did not do.

She has said he is not an abuser but HE DID abuse his position of power that is the point of the post also Method's handling of the situation basically cutting her off coldly they handled it like shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfelle View Post
    https://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sr9mff
    Ok so Annie had a pretty long post. From what I gathered from it after taking out all the fluff:

1. Annie said she didn't want to do anything IRL at all
    2. Sascha asked her anyways to do IRL stuff.
    3. Sascha said he's looking to settle down. Doesn't mention anything about it being with her, or that he's even interested.
    4. Shared a room with her, she admits he didn't even attempt to try anything.
    5. She has screenshots of everything, but not of him DM'ing her to come to his bed like she claims.

Where the fuck is the problem?!?!? I read the DM's and text too. Dude doesn't have any game, but I also don't see anything wrong. Tried to make himself look chivalrous in a douchey way, but I don't see anything abusive or harassing.

Smells like a big ole wad of bullshit. Simply not liking a situation, or being stressed out by your own anxiety does not equate to him doing something wrong.

I don't even like Sascha. I think he's an arrogant cunt, but I will not condemn someone for something they did not do.
    a thread is already discussing this.. 15 page long in under an hour

Hi, you forgot the bit where he is her boss. It's simply unacceptable in a business capacity and should be dealt with accordingly.

If you are the boss of a company/business, you don't do that you employees. Creep behavior. Abuse of power. Disgusting in general. How about you keep work a professional enviorment?

She trusted him to provide a safe place where she could work whilst in the US, he abused that trust. There is nothing else to it. Clear simple and plain.

Whole lotta nothing.

We're approaching end-stage MeToo.

so lets sum it up - they talked, nothing happend but she somehow managed to #metoo him

i could speak more but its just not worth inevitable infraction .

but this is norm in 2020

and people wonder why most of countries in west deal with lower and lower birthrates.

The most disgusting part about all this is that there are still people who defend those assholes
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    There is already a thread on this particular drama, it doesn't need another. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead