Page 22 of 88 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    are you really trying to defend noncing?

i also lost my virginity under 16 but guess what both of us were under 16.

this is noncing, jopsh is a 43 years old so some one who was in there late 30s at the time, asking for pics of a kid aged 13. thats a fucking nonc mate, there's no defending that.
    Where did he ask for pics of them?

Quote Originally Posted by Delever View Post
    But he was pretty polite in the way he talked. How can this be a serious accusation? Or power abuse? If you re the CEO of a company does that mean you can never flirt again unless a potential partner literally comes asking you to take them because of potential "power abuse" claims?? Hes a human being.
    Let's just say, you shouldn't if you are CEO flirt with the employees of YOUR company.
    Because he was her superior at a job, which by nature grants him a certain leverage of power over her on the workfield, giving any flirtation with your employees a coercive element. The employee rejects a flirtation attempt? Well, guess, who doesn't get the promotion? Or great projects to work on. Or an increasingly colder work space climate...

Quote Originally Posted by Popastique View Post
    Josh and victims, ROFL. If there only was a button to mute/block someone on discord and other social media in case you don't want to receive messages from a person .... Oh, there is one

Seems shitty Metoo movement has reached gaming community
    Let's add another uneducated person with stereotypical views to the list.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    It's crazy how he was kicked out only now after those accusations were out, despite there being the old clips revealing that they knew about them a long time ago. And I can't be the only way despising that, seeing how their twitch channel is now in emote only mode, lol.
    As you can see people here kinda ignore that/pretend to not see that part.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post
    Wish the majority didn't seem to be burning the suspect before any actual evidence, like it seems to be the course of action these days.

Joshs case is pretty much sealed tho, don't get me wrong.
    Don't get me wrong, I won't assume someone is 100% guilty and done for just beacuse of someone's written account that has no screenshots etc. in it condemns them, but I will always lean towards the potential victim because most of the time the victims are telling the truth, and that is a statistical fact. I'm not 12 years old to go on twitter and insult anyone over this kind of thing either, so it makes zero difference for the accused person what I think.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

Fuck i cant see that. I dont have acces to twitter from work. Any chance you can just quote it?

Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    Fuck i cant see that. I dont have acces to twitter from work. Any chance you can just quote it?
    We can confirm we will not be working with Method in the future.
    We are sickened to hear of the allegations made given that we should all be using to use our platform to create a fun yet safe environment for our communities.
    What has happened is NOT ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Crummy View Post
    thx mate. I skimmed it and it became apparent this person has the self-awareness of a goldfish.
    • "He drove to my house in the middle of the night uninvited, I thought it was romantic"
    • "I just wanted to cuddle. Then I asked him what the strangest thing he'd jerked off to was"
    • "I put up with it because I wanted to make it on twitch back then, I put up with a lot."
    • "He did me in the butt after raping me to tears earlier that night, after I told him no in no uncertain terms. Later that night I woke up to him jerking off and, at his request, cupped his balls until he finished".
    • "months later I met a boy I liked, after having spent a few days with him, I wanted to kiss him. He leaned over to kiss me and I had a panic attack, couldn't stop crying. I was pathetic and weak again. I mourned the death of who I was before. I felt isolated and alone."

Is this person giving an account of what happened or looking for sympathy? so many mixed signals.

Preach will not work with Method in the future. Good decision. Respect to the man
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    Preach will not work with Method in the future. Good decision. Respect to the man
    There is zero chance he and Sco did not already know about this. So this is more about damage control than morals.

there ya go dude, temp hosted for a couple weeks so will auto clean its self from the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    We can confirm we will not be working with Method in the future.
    We are sickened to hear of the allegations made given that we should all be using to use our platform to create a fun yet safe environment for our communities.
    What has happened is NOT ok.
    Daymn. I hope he has some info i dont. I'd certainly hope he didnt discontinue the working relationship purely on rumours.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaenore View Post
    i'd hate a world where a few screenshot and a story can get you fired from anywhere.
    But we are already there.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    But we are already there.
    I liked how Blizzard hotfixed swifty out of the game 8 hours after those shady girls posted their stories.

No problem. Mike starts of the stream announcing that they will no longer be working with Method in any capactity due to the allegations. He then talks for about 15 minutes, giving background to the decision and his experience with Methodjosh.
    But don't take my word for it, or anyone elses on the internet. Take a look at the clip when you can.

Daymn. I hope he has some info i dont. I'd certainly hope he didnt discontinue the working relationship purely on rumours.
    People waiting for confirmation before taking actions in 2020?

Haha, not gonna happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post

there ya go dude, temp hosted for a couple weeks so will auto clean its self from the thread.
    Looks like there is a clip og him discussing it. Anyone got a link to that?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    There is zero chance he and Sco did not already know about this. So this is more about damage control than morals.
    Preach is not part of Method. He merely worked for them during the world first race as a caster.

Victim's and witness account aren't rumours.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Look, if people make twitter reads or whatever with 0 screenshots 0 everything i'll probably disregard it ofc women can lie in order to get back at a guy, it's happened before.

If multiple girls come out and say this person did the exact same thing to all of them with all of them having screenshots of his actions, suddenly they're are doing it for attention.

I think a lot of young guys/men don't see there's a lot of sexual harrassment/misconduct in their very own workplace, they don't believe it unless they see it with their own eyes.

or they have some personal agenda against women because 1 women broke his heart or something so now he believes all women are evil liars like a 16 year old would think.
    Last edited by kebabmasterxd; 2020-06-25 at 02:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    This thread needs to settle down. Discuss and debate things civilly and constructively, stop flinging insults and invective at one another.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    Preach is not part of Method. He merely worked for them during the world first race as a caster.
    I know. I am just saying there is no chance he did not already know about these allegations.