Page 33 of 88 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluvs View Post
    Oh yeah, like cristiano ronaldo, completely ruined, or Neymar, also completely ruined.

Give it a year or two tops. Everyone will forget and he will be able to continue his life even though he might have commited a crime.

Outside of a video of the act, people will doubt ANY evidence that the victim bring forth. That how it always has been with this sort of accusation.
    Maybe because people lie and a statement without proof is worth nothing. I could blame you for rapping me on twitter with a lot of details just because u didnt give me ur loot in LFR. Imagine the consequence it would have on your life if someone google ur name after that... and i wouldnt need any proof to destroy your life

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post
    Johnny Depp, Kevin Spacey, and all the normal people who have been thrown out of schools because someone made the claim.
    Kevin Spacey basically admitted it. Johny Depp is literally launching a movie in a couple of months. (also a completely different crime, since it's abuse and not rape)
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

Who really cares it's online, not like it matters. I am routinely a dick to people online, who cares you are not having real interactions with people.

Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    Who really cares it's online, not like it matters. I am routinely a dick to people online, who cares you are not having real interactions with people.
    You should read the OP before posting.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Sorry, but the claim that Preach didn't know is not credible at all. Sco knew, they all knew. Preach is only distancing himself now because it's all come out in the open. In fact Taliesen even said on stream today that Preach knew.
    Yes and he confronted them apparently and they lied to him

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezyah View Post
    Maybe because people lie and a statement without proof is worth nothing. I could blame you for rapping me on twitter with a lot of details just because u didnt give me ur loot in LFR. Imagine the consequence it would have on your life if someone google ur name after that... and i wouldnt need any proof to destroy your life
    Rape is an incredibly hard crime to prove, that makes the situation harder, but the fact remains that we usually trust the man's allegation over the woman's. Yeah, i'm sure there are False rape accusations, but I find it hard to believe that the majority of them are fake. And even when presented with evidence, the attitude is to dismiss the evidence as fake.

Not saying there should not be due process or anything like that. I'm just saying that we have the tendency to dismiss the allegations as fake. And again, it is easy to do so because it's an incredibly hard crime to prove.

Joking/flirting is just one bad day away from harassment.
    Seriously though, just to point out he could have been just being himself, which the guild allowed because there were no complaints. Much like a job taking an aggressive sexual harassment policy there are things that used to be seen as acceptable that are now not. That said, those things shouldn’t have been acceptable as just a respectable human being; but, as someone who works at a place where we used to have open season on jokes (men and women), I’ve seen how quickly things can change when someone who doesn’t have the same mentality comes along.
    No, I’m not victim shaming, I’m just stating that the things shouldn’t have been said or done in the 1st place. It’s just that until the issue existed for some it wasn’t seen as a problem, and then people go “yeah, that really shouldn’t be happening and we need to stop it.”

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezyah View Post
    Rape is an incredibly hard crime to prove, that makes the situation harder, but the fact remains that we usually trust the man's allegation over the woman's. Yeah, i'm sure there are False rape accusations, but I find it hard to believe that the majority of them are fake. And even when presented with evidence, the attitude is to dismiss the evidence as fake.

Not saying there should not be due process or anything like that. I'm just saying that we have the tendency to dismiss the allegations as fake. And again, it is easy to do so because it's an incredibly hard crime to prove.

Do we have a Swifty thread yet? Not seeing one.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    ANd hwo dpo you know they are abusers? You don't. The police and prosecutors need to find evidence a crime was committed and they cannot go simply on the word of one person. They cannot immediately convict people simply because they were accused like you want them to. Due Process is a very important thing and your attitude gets innocent people thrown in jail..
    Please don't ever presume to tell me what I want. Pointing out that most sexual misconduct goes unreported and that a lot of abusers get away with it due to sympathetic people in the system isn't saying anything even remotely close to wanting to "convict" people simply because they're accused. Remember when a Canadian judge said the following things to a rape victim? "Why couldn't you just keep your knees together?", "Why didn't you just sink your bottom down into the basin so he couldn't penetrate you?", and "Pain and sex sometimes go together." - Or when a judge referring to a 14 year old that was raped by a teacher said the 14 year old "was probably as much in control of the situation as was the defendant" - Or the tens of thousands of reports of victims of assault being told by police, social workers, judges, etc that their assault was "no big deal" or their own fault? So please spare me your putting words in my mouth because I pointed out that having blind faith in the system isn't the best idea.

Quote Originally Posted by LanToaster View Post
    That doesnt allow you to take Justice in your own Hands.
    Where did I say that it did? Nowhere.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Andonais View Post
    Well, that's what he says. Apparently Jeathebelle only knew vague details too. I don't buy it.

Anyway, that aside, I'm interested to see what the statement is that Method are currently cooking up. Sco fucked up by not ditching Josh much much earlier. The only way Method can survive this is if Sco quits as GM and someone else takes the reins.

Quote Originally Posted by Andonais View Post
    The results of the investigation of the police are that josh is not guilty. You can take that however you want. Method took it as the police told them.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, that's what he says. Apparently Jeathebelle only knew vague details too. I don't buy it.

Anyway, that aside, I'm interested to see what the statement is that Method are currently cooking up. Sco fucked up by not ditching Josh much much earlier. The only way Method can survive this is if Sco quits as GM and someone else takes the reins.
    Yes the only guy that seems sane in that organization should step back. What?

I need someone to point out for me this abuse of position in Anniefuchsia case. I honestly can't see anything wrong and what she wrote literally screams false accusations and mental illness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mitre27 View Post
    i love that we now live in a world where we can make accusations without evidence and people lose their careers over it.
    Apparently it's guilty til proven innocent now days.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by Sluvs View Post

You are indeed right but i dont think a public lynch without any proofs is the solution to that issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Soikona View Post
    Sascha, the co ceo of method, has been accused of abuse of power and position.

https://twitter.com/anniefuchsia/sta...937474048?s=20

Josh, a healer from method, and known for being toxic, has been accused of questionable behaviour and has been removed due to it.

https://twitter.com/2Alexmae5/status...720356352?s=20

Apparently, method has known of such incidents and did nothing. Method have denied they did. Only now that it is public, was Josh removed.

https://twitter.com/Method/status/12...737811459?s=20

What do you all think? Which side do you believe?

I personally believe these actions are true and hope the victims get some sort of help or relief from this.

Link to the story about Josh
    https://dotesports.com/streaming/new...ing-a-teenager

EDIT: @FelPlague posted this, and thought it was worth sharing. Josh seems to have a history going by this chat https://m.imgur.com/a/lqnCXTm

AND Sascha is now on unpaid leave
    https://twitter.com/Method/status/12...039066624?s=20
    Ah dude what the fuck is this shit? I only looked at the first tweet and this is just so dumb... like this is sexual harassment?? The guy asked her via text if they want to go out and he was clear that he was interested in her. She freaked out about it for whatever reason and nothing happened out of it. If this is sexual harassment then I really don't understand the world anymore.

Srsly, I don't give a shit about Sascha or Method or whatever... but AnnieFuchsia is acting super childish or is mentally ill. Either way, if anything she is the type of person that is ruining gaming streams with their nonsense.
    Last edited by RobertMugabe; 2020-06-25 at 05:52 PM.

So is tali stirring the shitpot like he usually does? Or he heard from preach himself that he knew?

I fail to see the issue here. Teenagers know what sex and flirting is, stop acting like they are toddlers. She was very clearly part of it, only decided after the fact that it was abuse because she changed her mind. Pretty much the same logic as girls who willingly get drunk, willingly hop in bed with drunk guys they might not like, then regret it when they sober up so decide it must have been rape.

Clown world.

Maybe Method will get removed from Gallywix and we get more boosts and if so, good going witch hunters.

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Apparently it's guilty til proven innocent now days.
    Technically speaking. Statements from the victims + Screenshots of chat from many of these people = Guess what?

EVIDENCE!!