Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dadwen View Post
    just trying to figure out what you meant by this then

I only thing I'm defending if this was a real noose or not it's already been stated it was not a racist act.

If this was a noose from a tree outside or the rafters I'd have no doubt it was a hate message, you seem to be reading into things that are not there.
    So, you agree it's a noose.

Glad we have that covered... fucking finally.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's a 2 part question. think about it logically for a second and it will come to you.

I only thing I'm defending if this was a real noose or not it's already been stated it was not a racist act.

If this was a noose from a tree outside or the rafters I'd not think twice it was a hate message, you seem to be reading into things that are not there.
    No one arguing with you right now is saying the noose was hung for racist motivations. They just can't see why you are unwilling to accept that it could be/looks like a noose.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

10+ Year Old Account

1> The only reason to deny that it's a noose is to protect whoever made the noose from being treated as a racist. Which they probably are.

2> No, it was stated that the noose was not created or used in a deliberate hate crime against Bubba Wallace, specifically. That's it. Full stop. And that's a determination entirely reliant on the timing. This was a case of "this racist shit was made way before this would've been Wallace's garage, so it couldn't be aimed at Wallace personally, it's just generic random racism." See, this is you trying to play defense for racism, and why you get those accusations.

Because that's what you're doing. Playing defense for racists.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    It's a 2 part question. think about it logically for a second and it will come to you.

No one arguing with you right now is saying the noose was hung for racist motivations. They just can't see why you are unwilling to accept that it could be/looks like a noose.
    again you decided to jump in the middle of a conversation and keep going that I had with people that seem to want to stick with the strict definitions of things and held it against me in the, past.

Again I don't care what it looks like, again it just could have been dumb luck someone tied it like that and it came out the way it looks, unless it was a working noose it not a noose and now we know not a hate crime.

I only thing I'm defending if this was a real noose or not
    The FBI said it was Noose.

it's already been stated it was not a racist act.
    No, it has been stated he wasn't the Target of a Racist Attack.

If this was a noose from a tree outside or the rafters I'd have no doubt it was a hate message, you seem to be reading into things that are not there.
    LMAO, not true.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

again it just could have been dumb luck someone tied it like that and it came out the way it looks
    And you wonder why people say you're carrying water for racists? This is why.

I mean, I just happened to have some extra ink in my pen and just happened to draw a swastika. Not my fault. I didn't do anything wrong. Anyone could have innocently drawn a swastika.

again you decided to jump in the middle of a conversation and keep going that I had with people that seem to want to stick with the strict definitions of things and held it against me in the, past.

Again I don't care what it looks like, again it just could have been dumb luck someone tied it like that and it came out the way it looks, unless it was a working noose it not a noose and now we know not a hate crime.
    So, you still agree it looks like a noose.

Then why are you trying to argue to defend racists?

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    1> The only reason to deny that it's a noose is to protect whoever made the noose from being treated as a racist. Which they probably are.

2> No, it was stated that the noose was not created or used in a deliberate hate crime against Bubba Wallace, specifically. That's it. Full stop. And that's a determination entirely reliant on the timing. This was a case of "this racist shit was made way before this would've been Wallace's garage, so it couldn't be aimed at Wallace personally, it's just generic random racism." See, this is you trying to play defense for racism, and why you get those accusations.

Because that's what you're doing. Playing defense for racists.
    1 So NASCAR and the FBI are wrong and it was a hate crime?

2 there are that many black drivers people in NASCAR for someone to just put a random noose up in a garage to have some malice against?

1 So NASCAR and the FBI are wrong and it was a hate crime?

2 there are that many black drivers people in NASCAR for someone to just put a random noose up in a garage to have some malice against?
    Nope, he didn't say that, you are pushing a lie.

They did say it was a noose. Why do you insist on lying over and over again?

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    And you wonder why people say you're carrying water for racists? This is why.

I mean, I just happened to have some extra ink in my pen and just happened to draw a swastika. Not my fault. I didn't do anything wrong. Anyone could have innocently drawn a swastika.
    Again if it was from a tree or rafter you may have a point but it was not.

also is there any use for a swastika that someone would have put it someone and been missed for any time?

also is there any use for a swastika that someone would have put it someone and been missed for any time?
    To. Push. Hate.

Dog whistling for racists... it's a very real thing. Speaking of, enjoy carrying that torch for them.

10+ Year Old Account

So my 2 part question still stands.....
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

That's not true.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    That's not true.
    He's still be questioning whether it was a fucking noose, and demand someone be hanging from it, before he'd believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    So my 2 part question still stands.....
    I can't help you don't like the answer.

So, just to confirm, it looks like a noose... right?

If you don't respond, I'll assume you agree it looks like a noose.

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    That's not true.
    what's not true?

If it was from a rafter or tree there would not be a doubt it was done to show malice, you don't think so? you saying there is another reason someone would put it in one of those areas?

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    He's still be questioning whether it was a fucking noose, and demand someone be hanging from it, before he'd believe it.
    Also to him It's not a hate Symbol if the Noose is non-functioning and not near a tree or rafter lmao.

10+ Year Old Account
    What answer. You have yet to answer a single question I have asked you lol

you saying there is another reason someone would put it in one of those areas?
    LMAO I did not suggest that, you clearly are.