Page 75 of 88 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by theXDman View Post
    also copy and pasting what she's written dosen't mean you read it earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei View Post
    Wait what? Into the rbnb between "this con" and "that con" where they stayed to save money on flying tickets? What fans? They (she) were streaming but meetup? The girl didn't want to leave the apartment. Did we read 2 different stories? It was the guy, she + her friend and 2 other method members in the last couple of days. As an organization? Huh?
    Direct quote from the tweet:
    "I spent a month in the US between Twitchcon and Blizzcon 2017. I wanted a cheaper and less straining option than flying back and forth multiple times, so I accepted the offer to stay with Method co-owner Sascha in an airbnb between the two events. I also invited one of my Swedish friends that I trust. I had specified I'm not interested in parties, or going out, I literally just want to sleep, eat and stream. They both expressed they're fine with it."

Didn't read earlier. While the other dude (possibly you) is talking about fan meetings and organized showups and brand promotions.

Edit: I'm not saying the guy didn't do anything wrong. I think both were making mistakes. There is no such thing here as victim blaming from me, because there is no victim.
    Last edited by Lei; 2020-06-27 at 03:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alyzabeth View Post
    I'm female but this quote from https://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sr9nti irks me:

I played along, I tried to get him to trust me so I'd get more screenshots, more messages. It was going okay, until my panic attacks came back. My PTSD symptoms, my dissociation, all of it. I couldn't do it. I could do it for only a few days before I had to block him.

I'm going to therapy because of him. I'm seeing therapists and receiving help because what he did was traumatize me to the point that I could trust no one. That I felt replaceable. My self-esteem was crushed. I'm not okay and that's okay, because I'm on my journey of self-recovery. I refuse to be a victim and I refuse to stay silent. I've done that long enough.

Um, if he makes you so uncomfortable, why talk to him??? lol Block, ignore, move on.
    You didn't even read the words you quoted yourself that answer your own question lmao

Quote Originally Posted by TrollHunter3000 View Post
    Because this is a video game forum? The fuck?

It's not like it's on CNN or some shit.
    It actually was on CNN, no joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    i mean it is likely Josh did a lot of scummy shit, no question. But you've talked about basically believing every post that was made against him, as if people don't make shit up or just want to pile on and tear someone down. If these things were indeed taking place and Method was supporting a rapist of underage girls then yeah they are fucked and the dude should be in jail. But what is happening is a quick witch hunt and tearing down of an organization without all of the information being known.
    There's plenty of evidence that their management knew. They deserve to be torn down.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    So far no raider has left the guild.
    lmao yeah okay, you keep telling yourself that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Flower Milk View Post
    All you had to do was watch his stream for like an hour minimum and he would literally say things like "I have pictures on my computer that the FBI would arrest me for" or "all women are whores and deserve to die" and then just be like "haha just jokes tho" and people would laugh it off with the Method logo plastered right next to his face. It was that obvious, and anyone who has seen his stream, or seen the stream he did with Poopernoodle where he pulled a knife on her and threatened her with it, knows this. Which is why it makes it even more ridiculous that an organization like Method who has been friends with him for years and knows him better than any of us is claiming they had no idea. They would have had to have been the actual stupidest people in the universe for that to be true. And that, ultimately, is why people are severing their ties with Method.
    That's the thing I don't even understand with these "there's no proof reeeeee" people. Like even if he was completely innocent of everything outside making these jokes on stream, that's plenty to justify removing him. That's not shit you joke about.

- - - Updated - - -

Scripe streamed couple hours ago and literally said that no one has left the raiding guild so far.
    Then he lied.

Direct quote from the tweet:
    "I spent a month in the US between Twitchcon and Blizzcon 2017. I wanted a cheaper and less straining option than flying back and forth multiple times, so I accepted the offer to stay with Method co-owner Sascha in an airbnb between the two events. I also invited one of my Swedish friends that I trust. I had specified I'm not interested in parties, or going out, I literally just want to sleep, eat and stream. They both expressed they're fine with it."

Didn't read earlier. While the other dude (possibly you) is talking about fan meetings and organized showups and brand promotions.

Edit: I'm not saying the guy didn't do anything wrong. I think both were making mistakes. There is no such thing here as victim blaming from me, because there is no victim.
    Do you even know what the guy did? her boss.

Why are you even copying and pasting that? do you think that debunks the whole it's was a business trip?

Why not go to the police. I do not understand at all.
    She did. Maybe you should read more.

- - - Updated - - -

Why was it dropped if she had clothing with his fluids all over it? Pretty strange.
    Because that still doesn't prove rape.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    It actually was on CNN, no joke.
    For real? Well then lol. Either way, it makes sense considering it's probably one of the biggest organizations for esports.

Quote Originally Posted by TrollHunter3000 View Post
    For real? Well then lol. Either way, it makes sense considering it's probably one of the biggest organizations for esports.
    It wasn't just about method but the greater whole of all the accusations coming out right now. But they were still mentioned.

The only one I find that really sucks is I never pegged Bay for a skeeze, but he is.

twitter won again.

I guess we should just now stream trials, like for lifetime jail, retweet for deathrow. Fuck the whole law system since we the average joe know better.

Let the circus begin and hope you're not the next target of the mob cause apparently the world is either black or white,like or retweet.

Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    People are talking about their painful experiences dealing with abuse and worse and you have to make it all about you. Nice.
    Yes. Since its fully allowed to state how you personally experience a phenomenon in 2020 on the internet. Believe it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyah View Post
    twitter won again.

I guess we should just now stream trials, like for lifetime jail, retweet for deathrow. Fuck the whole law system since we the average joe know better.

Let the circus begin and hope you're not the next target of the mob cause apparently the world is either black or white,like or retweet.
    Twitter is a hellscape and humanity would benefit from it shutting down. Honestly, all social media should be shut down. It negatively impacts psyche of people.

Well, i hope the good people there make another project. Method has crashed and burned

Quote Originally Posted by theXDman View Post
    Do you even know what the guy did? her boss.

Why are you even copying and pasting that? do you think that debunks the whole it's was a business trip?
    I mean I know basically just as much as you know? (if you read both of their tweets on the matter).

I don't want to "debunk" anything, you can believe whatever you want. But there are weird things in the story that I don't buy. If it was a strictly method business trip, then how her friend was allowed in there? What is business-y in a month of staying in an apartment with your boss, not wanting to leave the apartment, and stream and count back the time till blizzcon?
    And yeah the guy was derp with the mattress thing, but still she could have moved to her friend into the living room and sleep there. It was just the last couple of days (she wrote it) anyways. And again. Both of them are stating that nothing has happened.

I mean I know basically just as much as you know? (if you read both of their tweets on the matter).

I don't want to "debunk" anything, you can believe whatever you want. But there are weird things in the story that I don't buy. If it was a strictly method business trip, then how her friend was allowed in there? What is business-y in a month of staying in an apartment with your boss, not wanting to leave the apartment, and stream and count back the time till blizzcon?
    And yeah the guy was derp with the mattress thing, but still she could have moved to her friend into the living room and sleep there. It was just the last couple of days (she wrote it) anyways. And again. Both of them are stating that nothing has happened.
    Whether or not it was a business trip doesn't really matter. But yea, it's not the WORST thing ever and both of them easily could have fixed it.

Whether or not it was a business trip doesn't really matter. But yea, it's not the WORST thing ever and both of them easily could have fixed it.
    Well the very reason she wrote that tweet is because she felt she was mistreated (as an employee) so whether she was just an employee vs The Big Boss (so using his bossy power over the poor little employee) or was it a friendly hihi-haha setting till "the bad" happened is kind of important imo. The whole emphasis and freaking out is on the guy being The Boss using bossy powers to get what he wants (which is apparently sleeping on an air mattress in a girl's room). If the guy was only an employee too that derped his bed into her room because why not, this story would be laughable at best. (not that it isn't now)

Well the very reason she wrote that tweet is because she felt she was mistreated (as an employee) so whether she was just an employee vs The Big Boss (so using his bossy power over the poor little employee) or was it a friendly hihi-haha setting till "the bad" happened is kind of important imo. The whole emphasis and freaking out is on the guy being The Boss using bossy powers to get what he wants. If the guy was only an employee too that derped his bed into her room because why not, this story would be laughable at best. (not that it isn't now)
    Doesn't matter if it's a friendly setting or a work trip, the boss/employee dynamic should remain the same. That's how a lot of companies with HR would handle it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greengrim View Post
    Rofl, how can this Golum abuse any other living person?!

I mean look at him, he'd get KO'd by a single bitchslap...
    You'd get KO'd by a cockmeat slap across yo grill

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    People are talking about their painful experiences dealing with abuse and worse and you have to make it all about you. Nice.
    They're not talking about their painful experiences. They're whining. Like little scrubnubs. Because everyone needs to feel like a champion. And get the pats of the back with "U so brayve" chodespeak.
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

Doesn't matter if it's a friendly setting or a work trip, the boss/employee dynamic should remain the same. That's how a lot of companies with HR would handle it.
    But then every company deals with this differently. There are easygoing companies and there are formal ones, and every company is entitled to their own policies. Which one is method? Which WAS method back then? What if they didn't have any because reasons?
    If you are someone who expects your workplace to be strict and it is not, then there will be problems. Vice versa. I think this "girl" was just an unfortunate match to that particular guild and environment.
    Last edited by Lei; 2020-06-27 at 04:38 AM.

Im asking you what did her boss do to her? Why are you unable to answer questions? And keep going back to the friend?

Most of these method raiders would be absolutely nothing without Sco building method from the ground up. The lack of loyalty towards him personally is actually shocking. It's all about social media profiling. You don't want to be friends with these guys.

most of these people making statements condemning any harrasment or whatever from the method guysaren't genuine
    they are just being forced to by corporate sponsors and what not
    you can tell what they really think based on the relevence of pepe emotes in their chat
    talk to any of these guys behind the scenes and theyll talk like half of the guys in here about how its overblown people are making it up, they cant speak their mind because moneys involved. and the amount of people on twitter that buy all these method guys are suddenly woke is funny