Thread: Dear year 2020,

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    Yeah probably lol, if Biden wins on Nov 4th then my bet is that most all of the protesting and support for lockdowns will start to fade away and everything goes back to normal.
    Yes, because Biden will pass the justice reform Democrats passed in the house and reinstate Obama’s justice reform, that Trump stopped using. Biden will also not be denying covid is a thing, so there will be no need for a lock down, since we will finally have a United, country wide plan, to deal with covid... there will be no Kung Flu... no Bill Gates... no hoax... no one to argue against stoping the virus.

Edit: Nice prediction... I bet it has nothing to do with history...
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-06-29 at 01:02 AM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    *snip*
    Save it, your self-fellating over this is downright obscene.

If I'd known that a bunch of self-important peeps would take my hyperbole/dark humour in dire times as me cheering for the deaths and mayhem caused by the virus, I would've... well, I would've posted it anyways, because ya'll ain't my problem.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2020-06-29 at 01:05 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Save it, your self-fellating over this is downright obscene.
    Your imagination is not my problem... although, I don’t mind helping, I look like this:

Love me tender... /heart

If I'd known that a bunch of self-important peeps would take my hyperbole/dark humour in dire times as me cheering for the deaths and mayhem caused by the virus, I would've... well, I would've posted it anyways, because ya'll ain't my problem.
    Hey... at least you stopped being edgy... lol
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Your imagination is not my problem... although, I don’t mind helping, I look like this:

Love me tender... /heart

Hey... at least you stopped being edgy... lol
    I'm proud to say that I don't know what that's supposed to mean.

Get over yourself.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yes, because Biden will pass the justice reform Democrats passed in the house and reinstate Obama’s justice reform, that Trump stopped using. Biden will also not be denying covid is a thing, so there will be no need for a lock down, since we will finally have a United, country wide plan, to deal with covid... there will be no Kung Flu... no Bill Gates... no hoax... no one to argue against stoping the virus.
    I like your optimism.

Edit: Nice prediction... I bet it has nothing to do with history...
    Right because society is heading into new waters. It's all very exciting.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm proud to say that I don't know what that's supposed to mean.

Get over yourself.
    You are looking into deeper meaning than there actually is...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I like your optimism.
    What optimism? Why would there be people questioning justification of lockdowns, if there is no Trump pushing the idea? What would influence such opinion? It’s not like there is a debate about it...

On justice reform, again, why wouldn’t Biden restore justice reform that was ongoing under Obama and not pass the democrats justice bill? Without Trump, there is no hinderance...

Right because society is heading into new waters. It's all very exciting.
    What? Why do you think Biden would be something new, instead of same shit we had before Trump?

I feel sorry for anyone who's mind suffers as much for animals they have never met as for family.
    Is this accurate as well? Because I could be wrong here, but you sort of seem to care more about animals than people not in your immediate monkeysphere, I could be recalling the wrong poster here though.

...s'okay.
    No one gives a shit about the ongoing genocide in Darfur.
    They only care about some nobody equally distant because that person died of a virus.

7+ Year Old Account
    What optimism? Why would there be people questioning justification of lockdowns, if there is no Trump pushing the idea? What would influence such opinion? It’s not like there is a debate about it...

On justice reform, again, why wouldn’t Biden restore justice reform that was ongoing under Obama and not pass the democrats justice bill? Without Trump, there is no hinderance...
    You're literally talking about things that will work out. That's called optimism.

What? Why do you think Biden would be something new, instead of same shit we had before Trump?
    I ment for society in general, for Biden I would agree that he will largely be status quo on the major issues. Which is good because we don't really need any major shake-up such as adding a 3 trillion dollar UBI program like Yang wants.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    ...s'okay.
    They only care about some nobody equally distant because that person died of a virus.
    Or they don't care about a genocide in China because it would harm their country's economy or hurt their ability to buy cheap goods.

Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    Is this accurate as well? Because I could be wrong here, but you sort of seem to care more about animals than people not in your immediate monkeysphere, I could be recalling the wrong poster here though.
    Yes, you are wrong, same as the other 2.

This thread has been about my alleged psycopathy long enough.

Dear 2020;
    You've shown me that left-wing radicals are as credible in their arguments as right-wing radicals are.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    ...s'okay.
    People can care about more than 1 horror of Reality.

But Covid spans the world, most people feel the effects of it in some way or another.

Quote Originally Posted by Samuraijake View Post
    Kobe bryant

Covid 19 epidemic

Murder Hornets

Blizzcon 2020 - being cancelled

George floyd

ALM BLM riots

swifty - johnny depp cancel culture

streamer accusations method fallout.

Can i get a break please. its only June.
    worst part is you missed alot of that list.

there was the whole near miss ww3 thing.

just thinking, a near miss ww3, a plague with only a 2-10% death rate and a toilet paper famine, were only one horse man short of a budget apocalypse.
    Last edited by Monster Hunter; 2020-06-29 at 01:52 AM.

5+ Year Old Account
    This thread is closed. Discussion can carry over into the appropriate threads, but tone it down.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."