Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Horde June 29th, I gotta get in shape now

Too much sitting has ruined my body. Too much abuse has gone on for too long. From now on it will be 50 pushups each morning. 50 pullups. There will be no more pills. There will be no more bad food. No more destroyers of my body. From now on it will be total organization. Every muscle must be tight.

Okay, see you tomorrow.

10+ Year Old Account
    You talkin' to me?

Quote Originally Posted by KingConquer View Post
    You talkin' to me?
    Don't skip leg day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you for this post

Pills??? What does this mean

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Travis B View Post
    Too much sitting has ruined my body. Too much abuse has gone on for too long. From now on it will be 50 pushups each morning. 50 pullups. There will be no more pills. There will be no more bad food. No more destroyers of my body. From now on it will be total organization. Every muscle must be tight.
    I am going to be kind here and assume this is a genuine post, despite know what crawls here.

Get realistic but challenging goals, don't deprave yourself from everything in one go as that will just cause you to fail or fall into the jojo effect.
    Create easy healthy habits and build on them over time, it's all about consistency that you can maintain for months to years.

If your body is out of shape you aren't going to get 50 pull ups, i would question your ability to even do 50 push ups in a single sitting and if you manage to do that while being out of shape, all you do is get sore and won't be able to do anything for the next day. 50 is also a random number and it is better to do 10 push up with perfect form than 50 bad ones.

Completely cutting out all "bad" food you like overnight can work, but if you swap to "good" food you are going to have to find things that you like to eat or you won't keep that up either.

In short going from one extreme to the other won't work, i suggest taking baby steps and sticking to what you do rather than aiming for perfection and not even lasting a good month.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Pills??? What does this mean

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    I am going to be kind here and assume this is a genuine post, despite know what crawls here.

Get realistic but challenging goals, don't deprave yourself from everything in one go as that will just cause you to fail or fall into the jojo effect.
    Create easy healthy habits and build on them over time, it's all about consistency that you can maintain for months to years.

If your body is out of shape you aren't going to get 50 pull ups, i would question your ability to even do 50 push ups in a single sitting and if you manage to do that while being out of shape, all you do is get sore and won't be able to do anything for the next day. 50 is also a random number and it is better to do 10 push up with perfect form than 50 bad ones.

Completely cutting out all "bad" food you like overnight can work, but if you swap to "good" food you are going to have to find things that you like to eat or you won't keep that up either.

In short going from one extreme to the other won't work, i suggest taking baby steps and sticking to what you do rather than aiming for perfection and not even lasting a good month.

He's quoting 'Taxi Driver' the movie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KingConquer View Post
    He's quoting 'Taxi Driver' the movie.
    Fuck me, that's what i get for being nice for once.

10+ Year Old Account

Lol, there's nothing wrong with your response. Good faith posting is needed in Gen-OT once in a while.

Yep, I know. It's how I feel on a daily basis.

The irony is that the OP is missing the central point of the movie: don't troll a good guy.

/salute Bickle

15+ Year Old Account
    Every muscle must be tight.
    Fuck push ups and pull ups. Start working on that rectum.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

From now on it will be 50 pushups each morning. 50 pullups.
    Don't forget the 50 squats and 5km run.

10+ Year Old Account
    Round is a shape.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    From now on you are going to do 50 pushups in the morning and 50 pullups. All at once without slowly working up to that point. Right.

Not unless you are going to have your knees on the ground with the pushups and butt on the ground with the pullups.

But I do wish you success in your goal to take better care of yourself.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltysquidoon View Post
    Don't forget the 50 squats and 5km run.
    I believe it's 100 pushups, 100 situps, and a 10km run every day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forgettable View Post
    This is what I came here for.

Besides the 10k run. This is a fairly viable workout. Especially if pull ups or rows are added.
    Driving on Sunshine.

PM for Tesla referral code.

Quote Originally Posted by Forgettable View Post
    Well, the OP said 50, I assumed he was just halving it so he would need two punches.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can do it man, YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU!

However if it were me I would set small achievable goals to build up but, you do you man.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Ease into whatever life changes you're making. Making extreme changes will only hinder you in the long run. Ease into working out and changing your diet. If you're pigging out and eating 3500+ calories a day, maybe tone it down to 3000. If you haven't been doing any exercise, then maybe 50 pushups might be a bit extreme. You can do it, but you have to plan things out. This is the same mentality most new years resolutionists go through. They have a moment of clarity and ambition, but that'll all fade away if you push yourself too hard right off the bat. Start with shuffling your feet, then move into baby steps, then normal steps and then running in full stride.

Pace yourself and it'll all workout. The reason I say pace yourself is that you've conditioned yourself to be the way you are and making big life changes like this requires you to undo the conditioning you had all the years prior.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.