Capcom shareholder call confirms Monster Hunter World isn't coming to the Switch but there IS a Monster Hunter game "geared for high school students" which probably means not something freemium like the mobile stuff they said targeted 'older consumers with less time'.

Theres been rumours of something like a "Portable 4th/Freedom 3" and i would not be surprised for something that takes generations more action heavy side and goes more in that direction to differentiate from World as the mainline brand flagship title. Personally i just want to see the spiders, crabs, birds and the like make a return. Iceborn brought some nice stuff in but theres only so many wyverns you can fight before you want something different. It would be nice so see stuff like Nakarkos again since that didn't really get a great fight in generations but also the rapier and herding dog 'weapon' would be pretty cool if it goes more action leaning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Any idea if this will be good?

It was already delayed once (not due to virus mind you).
    Tho the main issue with this company is shitload of Dlcs from dead or alive.

I expect a turbojank anime action game that is riddled with cosmetic microtransactions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    I expect a turbojank anime action game that is riddled with cosmetic microtransactions.

Well at least mehanic of the game is not bad. Each move has different effect on field and there are also chain attacks. Voice actors also seems to be the same like from anime.

But when i look at amazon price --- 70 euro wtf (german amazon). 55 euro on UK amazon.

Just bought my turquoise Switch Lite and I love it! Got an awesome deal, 168€ instead 220€. First Nintendo console I had in like 25+ years. My last one was a Super Nintendo. ^^
    Too bad the games sale on the e-shop ended a few days ago. T_T
    Last edited by Sughs; 2020-06-30 at 08:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    Just bought my turquoise Switch Lite and I love it! Got an awesome deal, 168€ instead 220€. First Nintendo console I had in like 25+ years. My last one was a Super Nintendo. ^^
    Too bad the games sale on the e-shop ended a few days ago. T_T
    To bad you cant put it on tv tho.
    But you did get it cheaper compared to 400 euro switch.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    To bad you cant put it on tv tho.
    But you did get it cheaper compared to 400 euro switch.
    The normal Switch is usually 330€ here, with the current deal = 300€ but I really prefer the Lite one.

Btw, guys, what do you get with the online sub? A few SNES games?

Any idea if this will be good?

It was already delayed once (not due to virus mind you).
    Tho the main issue with this company is shitload of Dlcs from dead or alive.
    luckily there already are quite a few videos on the actual gameplay and it doesn't look bad, looks quite good actually. Might carry the game over Faily Tails... let's say light story. But surprised how they barely show it in the actual trailers.

The normal Switch is usually 330€ here, with the current deal = 300€ but I really prefer the Lite one.

A few SNES games and the ability to do the online portions of some games like Pokemon's online trading and battling, Animal Crossing's island hoping, and other such things.

a few nes/snes games (that are worthless to me)
    "online" it unlocks for multiplayer games too. (again unless you'd play a lot of online games, it's not needed), so...
    The only reason I pay for it is that it's the only one way to back up most (not all...) save files.
    Last edited by Ascius; 2020-06-30 at 08:51 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Now instead of being pissed off at four people at a time, I can be pissed off at TWENTY FOUR people at a time. That's called efficiency, my little enchiladas.

If you are looking for a great system, get the switch. I look to buy games on it instead of my xbox for the sheer ease of playing. I travel a lot also, so the on the go gaming is great. The online is not worth it, but it is only $35 a year for 8 accounts, so I spread mine out to those I know. Get Mario Kart, Zelda, Diablo 3, Dark Souls, Witcher 3... the list goes on and on. You won't be unhappy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FengHouzi View Post
    If you are looking for a great system, get the switch. I look to buy games on it instead of my xbox for the sheer ease of playing. I travel a lot also, so the on the go gaming is great. The online is not worth it, but it is only $35 a year for 8 accounts, so I spread mine out to those I know. Get Mario Kart, Zelda, Diablo 3, Dark Souls, Witcher 3... the list goes on and on. You won't be unhappy.
    No1 likes to pay for online here. Its realy realy usless for most of games. Also some games dont even need it.

No1 likes to pay for online here. Its realy realy usless for most of games. Also some games dont even need it.
    I'd happily pay $60 a year for Nintendo Online if it wasn't shit, offered no questions asked cloud saves and gave away more then just some ancient ass NES and SNES games.

I don't have that much of a problem with PS+ or XBLG because they are good services. Do I think they should be mandatory for online play? Nope, but not something I'm worried about because both are good services I would buy either way(in fact I subbed to PS+ before it was mandatory for online play).

Nintendo Online however is like a dick punch. Paying for the same shitty online service Wii U games had and the only perks are cloud saves that work only on certain games and ancient ass NES and SNES games lol. I didn't renew because Smash Ultimate netcode is such a damn shit show and finally got bored of splatoon 2 awhile back.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2020-06-30 at 10:44 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Its gust itll be one of the best 5/10s of the generation

10+ Year Old Account
    Fairy Tail is a bad anime. At best the game will be dumb fun.

Multiplayer.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Capcom shareholder call confirms Monster Hunter World isn't coming to the Switch but there IS a Monster Hunter game "geared for high school students" which probably means not something freemium like the mobile stuff they said targeted 'older consumers with less time'.

Theres been rumours of something like a "Portable 4th/Freedom 3" and i would not be surprised for something that takes generations more action heavy side and goes more in that direction to differentiate from World as the mainline brand flagship title. Personally i just want to see the spiders, crabs, birds and the like make a return. Iceborn brought some nice stuff in but theres only so many wyverns you can fight before you want something different. It would be nice so see stuff like Nakarkos again since that didn't really get a great fight in generations but also the rapier and herding dog 'weapon' would be pretty cool if it goes more action leaning.
    Would be cool to get another portable MH game again. Also Capcom kinda has to do it anyway since they've been losing their Japanese audience over the past several years.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess it could be a Vita game, as to this day there are still new games coming out on the Vita, but Switch seems most likely.

- - - Updated - - -

On second thought it'd be pretty funny if it was actually going to be on a brand new iteration of the PSP that has yet to be announced. A man can dream.

10+ Year Old Account
    Noticed that. Pretty awesome!

15+ Year Old Account
    Boy jee wiz dong bong for the millionth time when japan gets smt

Not even the entire trilogy, Nintendo sure likes milking NSO subs with a drip feed.