Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    It's the perfect strategy for world conquest.
    If your strategy involves relying on an ally who is routinely starving to death and using coal-fired trucks to take out two US-backed regional powers and an amphibious invasion of a nuclear-equipped global power with the largest navy on earth.

Let's just say it's very far away from perfect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    what the fuck can be done about this? Why don't we just isolate them?
    They have around 20% of the world population, how the fuck are you people surprised that many viruses come from China?

Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    Which states that studies found that it likely originated from Mexico - not China (which makes sense considering that the known cases started in Mexico).

However, it's hard to know with certainty; as virus origins are highly politicized, and the Chinese origin was an US speculation - to move the origin from N.America to China.
    This one is indeed shaky, yet all the other Flu/respiratory types of diseases consistently come from China, which require intensive animal/human mingling on top of poor sanitation to emerge. Note that that was only counting from the mid 20th century, as I did not even mention the "Spanish" Flu.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CommunismWillWin View Post
    They have around 20% of the world population, how the fuck are you people surprised that many viruses come from China?
    Hmm, the larger West has a similar share of World population, while India and Africa are only a couple percents lower in proportion, yet you don't see that many diseases emerging from those places and becoming global.

For a series of reasons, China is just the perfect breeding ground for those kinds of diseases :
    -lots and lots of people densely packed over a relatively small territory
    -even more swines and poultry (cultural preference) densely kept and processed in poor conditions
    -proclivity to mix in exotic animals that are known disease reservoirs
    -lagging from half to a full century or two on the spreading of hygiene
    -historically autistic leadership and administration with negative accountability, a readiness to sacrifice human capital easily and utter contempt for the rest of the World.
    Last edited by Chairman Sheng-Ji Yang; 2020-07-02 at 12:39 PM.
    "It is every citizen's final duty to go into the tanks, and become one with all the people."

~ Chairman Sheng-Ji Yang, "Ethics for Tomorrow"

Thanks China.

You've gone and really fucked the World up.

Not saying other countries are perfect, but you've gone fucked up big time.

- - - Updated - - -

The problem with Communism my Communist friend, is that the Government is held accountable for fuck ups like this.

And notoriously, said Government will hide things, make themselves non-accountable and continue to make the same mistakes.

This doesn't happen in a free market system because companies become responsible for fuck ups and ultimately get closed down with Government creating new health and safety legislation.

I'm not saying a free market system is perfect, but it sure beats this shitty health and safety nightmare the Chinese Government have created.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Macd123aw View Post
    The problem with Communism my Communist friend, is that the Government is held accountable for fuck ups like this.
    No in US...

And notoriously, said Government will hide things, make themselves non-accountable and continue to make the same mistakes.
    US president was supporting open up protests, in part in states that are now being ravaged by the virus. Has called it a hoax, claims to not remember defunding pandemic response. Yesterday was the first day that Trump actually said it’s a good idea to wear a mask. The same day Portugal is opening the border with Spain, for the first time in 3 months.

This doesn't happen in a free market system because companies become responsible for fuck ups and ultimately get closed down with Government creating new health and safety legislation.
    Trump is responsible for US buying millions of dollars worth of chloroquine, with no one being punished. Trump admin ordered equipment from a company that never made it and was in bankruptcy, to the tune of nearly 100 million and US got nothing. Unlike any other country in the world, we had federal government competing with states in jacking up prices for medical equipment, because they were competing with each other, as US president was asking about injecting disinfectant.

Maybe it’s not the ideology, but the people responsible for upholding it.

I'm not saying a free market system is perfect, but it sure beats this shitty health and safety nightmare the Chinese Government have created.
    The funny thing is, Trump is exhibiting everything you just blamed on communism. In fact, just like Trump is blaming China, China tried to blame Trump. At least China never tried to blame Obama for funding the Wuhan lab, while the last check has Trump’s name on it.

- - - Updated - - -

You've gone and really fucked the World up.
    Yes, but leadership of just about every other country wasn’t only concerned with Wallstreet, so the current travel bans are being placed on US, as Europe is opening. But, continue to listen to Trump, while blaming China. Don’t let reality get in the way... oh and Trump finally said wearing a mask is a good idea yesterday... we may finally be over the obstacle preventing this from being treated like a problem in US, not in China.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Saltysquidoon View Post
    If your strategy involves relying on an ally who is routinely starving to death and using coal-fired trucks to take out two US-backed regional powers and an amphibious invasion of a nuclear-equipped global power with the largest navy on earth.

Let's just say it's very far away from perfect.
    North Korea can shell the living shit out of Japan and Korea while China distracts the bioweapon weakened US with their main military invasion. People might ask why the fuck China would do all this? Well as others point out here, they have hunger issues and so does North Korea. Not only do they assert themselves as king of the world by taking over the US, but they get more lands and all our resources. It's not really a silly motivation.

They have proven time and again they don't care for public relations besides their internal affairs. So if the UN or whatever calls outrage on their actions, who cares

I think regardless of whether we close borders or not, Xi will send a sleeper agent POW over the border just like with COVID. Then when we see a new pandemic and are at our weakest, China will launch a military occupation of the US while their allies in North Korea destroy South Korea and Japan.

reading your bullshit in this thread again makes me remember why i put you on ignore in the first place.
    lunatic conspiracy talk without any evidence.
    get help dude.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think regardless of whether we close borders or not, Xi will send a sleeper agent POW over the border just like with COVID. Then when we see a new pandemic and are at our weakest, China will launch a military occupation of the US while their allies in North Korea destroy South Korea and Japan.

How did China know, that Trump would react the way it did, so not only would US not do anything for months, it took until July for Trump to say wearing a mask is a good idea? How did China know that US leadership, unlike just about every other country, would be encouraging people to protest against safety protocols? I don’t understand what technology China has, that made them realize, that unlike Ebola, zeka, MERSA, SARS or every pandemic that came before covid, this one would get the US unlike anything else. How did China know that Trump defunded US pandemic response, when Trump doesn’t even remember doing it? Is it because China isn’t blaming Trump’s political opponents, like Trump asked them to do?

Edit: FYI... Trump asking China to attack his political rivals, was part of trade deal negotiations, according to Bolton. It’s what he was impeached for trying with Ukraine.

Edit 2: They reveal the malignant shit funnel that is at fault for failed responses, in this video from Australia’s Honest Government Ad... It’s at 30 send mark...

You guys can come up with every conspiracy theory about the virus you want. China isn’t the one that’s creating rhetoric about the virus, that is causing it to spread. It’s not a hoax... it’s not the flu... it’s not going away in April...
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-07-02 at 01:14 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    How did China know
    Xi Jinping's intelligence matches his capacity for evil and ambition. Wouldn't really doubt what he's capable of scheming or planning out to achieve greatness. He is Mao's successor, after all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Xi Jinping's intelligence matches his capacity for evil and ambition. Wouldn't really doubt what he's capable of scheming or planning out to achieve greatness. He is Mao's successor, after all.
    They have intelligence machines, that predicted Trump would fuck up the pandemic response? Do you happen to know anything about how it works? Minority report style or something else?

Edit: could you explain more about this China, knowing Trump is incompetent? I’d like to hear more about this evil China, taking advantage of this less fortunate simpleton. Trump’s just a poor boy, from a poor family... easy come, easy go...
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-07-02 at 01:23 PM.

North Korea can shell the living shit out of Japan and Korea while China distracts the bioweapon weakened US with their main military invasion.
    I'm sorry I didn't realise we were LARPing.

In reality, any conflict on the Korean peninsula is going one of two ways. 1. The DPRK goes it alone and is crushed by the west and/or China 2. It becomes a proxy war between China and the US.
    Either way, I'm not seeing how china can sneak thousands of troop transports across the pacific ocean past the most powerful navy on earth when it has a potential nuclear war on its doorstep.

10+ Year Old Account

Last time I checked, the US and Brazil are the 2 hardest hit countries on earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    They have intelligence machines, that predicted Trump would fuck up the pandemic response? Do you happen to know anything about how it works? Minority report style or something else?

Edit: could you explain more about this China, knowing Trump is incompetent? I’d like to hear more about this evil China, taking advantage of this less fortunate simpleton. Trump’s just a poor boy, from a poor family... easy come, easy go...
    The problem with Trump is he is senile and crazy. And with how smart other world leaders are, who knows just how badly we've been compromised? That's why we should be VERY AFRAID

10+ Year Old Account
    Last time I checked, the US and Brazil are the 2 hardest hit countries on earth.
    All this conspiracy theory is getting my mind to connect the dots.

What are the most common body traits Brazil and US are slandered as having? Fat asses... what was the first thing to sell out during the pandemic start? Toilet paper... I don’t know... could there be a link... I don’t know... China... just sayin... If I don’t ask, no one will... and someone has to ask...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chairman Sheng-Ji Yang View Post

Hmm, the larger West has a similar share of World population, while India and Africa are only a couple percents lower in proportion, yet you don't see that many diseases emerging from those places and becoming global
    Man, you really don't know what is going on Africa, do you?

Also, if you think south-east Asia or Africa have higher standards of hygiene, i really got a nice bridge to sell you.
    Oh... the problem is that they don't become global? That might be related to all the travel we do.

or a series of reasons, China is just the perfect breeding ground for those kinds of diseases :
    -lots and lots of people densely packed over a relatively small territory
    Which can be fixed.. how? Maybe you did not notice I already mentioned how population is the big factor.

-even more swines and poultry (cultural preference) densely kept and processed in poor conditions
    You should take a look at the rest of the world who does the same shit.

-lagging from half to a full century or two on the spreading of hygiene
    The same standard you got in most of the world?

Almost like putting most of the world into poverity for the benefit of the elite causes problems. But hey, nestle needs its water money so fuck the poor countries in Africa, right?
    -historically autistic leadership.
    Yeah, nevermind, i'm done here. Not going to bother any further with this bullshit.
    Last edited by JohnBrown1917; 2020-07-02 at 01:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The problem with Trump is he is senile and crazy. And with how smart other world leaders are, who knows just how badly we've been compromised? That's why we should be VERY AFRAID
    Sounds like the problem isn’t China... sounds like China, is a way to not blame the obvious... the senile and crazy.

Edit: Don’t be afraid... vote...
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-07-02 at 01:32 PM.

Man, you really don't know what is going on Africa, do you?

Also, if you think south-east Asia or Africa have higher standards of hygiene, i really got a nice bridge to sell you.
    Oh... the problem is that they don't become global? That might be related to all the travel we do.
    I've been in Africa, worked there, even been sick there, have you? They do have lots of problems, resulting in the emergence of such as AIDS, chik or zika, but you see, a few key differences are that Africa is much much less connected to the rest of the World in terms of flows of people, and even the most corrupt of their governments will not display the degree of contempt showed by the Party towards the rest of the World.

Have you ever been to South-East Asia? Over there we used to refer to China as a stinking hellhole not too long ago.

Which can be fixed.. how? Maybe you did not notice I already mentioned how population is the big factor.

You should take a look at the rest of the world who does the same shit.
    I live in one of the most densely populated corners of Europe, the last times communities were put under strict quarantine to stop epizootic was Pre-War, turns out progress in hygiene, crisis management and animal welfare made a difference since then. Now if only a certain country was not trying to proclaim the superiority of its model to the rest of the World while wearing blinders at the same time... Chinese Dream and all...

The same standard you got in most of the world?
    Nope, they've been severely lagging until a couple decade ago only, and they are still proclaiming the superiority of a medicinal paradigm akin to what we abandoned about a quarter of a millennia ago.
    Having rules and regulations is one thing, having people follow them is another, a record China is not famous for.

Almost like putting most of the world into poverity for the benefit of the elite causes problems. But hey, nestle needs its water money so fuck the poor countries in Africa, right?
    What are you even talking about?

Yeah, nevermind, i'm done here. Not going to bother any further with this bullshit.
    Sorry to burst you bubble.
    "It is every citizen's final duty to go into the tanks, and become one with all the people."

Quote Originally Posted by Chairman Sheng-Ji Yang View Post
    This one is indeed shaky, yet all the other Flu/respiratory types of diseases consistently come from China, which require intensive animal/human mingling on top of poor sanitation to emerge. Note that that was only counting from the mid 20th century, as I did not even mention the "Spanish" Flu.
    The origin of the 1918 flu pandemic is also debated; the only thing people agree on is that it didn't start in Spain.

In particular the evidence for China is fairly thin for that one, and it seems it may have originated in the US (or at least began spreading among humans in the US).

That's nice.

They were hit by a pandemic that came from a Communist country.

And are going to get hit by a second pandemic from that same Communist country.

At the same time as that Communist Government shirked all responsibility of said pandemic.

/Facepalm

Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    The origin of the 1918 flu pandemic is also debated; the only thing people agree on is that it didn't start in Spain.

In particular the evidence for China is fairly thin for that one, and it seems it may have originated in the US (or at least began spreading among humans in the US).
    I've read that one hypothesis is that the deadly mutation did occur in the US, from a less virulent strain that originated in China.