Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wow youtuber? Then it's Pyromancer. I just find specualtions fun, even if some they turn out to be wrong.
    Pretty fun how belluar have "copied" him sometimes and didn't even give him credit... Atleast pyro give credit to others when they've discorved something new.
    Link to his channel for those who want. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkT...yUUw5_St5n26SQ

Kakio, mah danish brodder.

I'm actually shocked how many people are unironically stunning T&E, it's just soulless corporate reddit tier shilling.

I mean how can you care about the game and not like Preach?

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    Who?

I mean, OP doesn't even list one of his/her/their videos, and suddenly expects everyone to know who they are
    Because OP has seen one of her videos, and now his youtube page is 90% her videos, so he thinks everyone knows who she is because she is "sooooo famous". Many people think this way because of how youtube works.

Hazel's boss guides are the best. And overall she is a warm and kind person. I don't regularly watch anyone, but when I've seen her stuff it's always been pleasant.

Quote Originally Posted by Mouri Kogorou View Post
    they are just shills and will say whatever blizzards wants them to say
    I mean, if you watched their videos you'd know they can just as easily critique Blizzard. Just because not everyone is a mindless berskerer on a rampage and hating on whatever it is mainstream to hate on at the time, doesn't mean they are a shill.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidz View Post
    heelvsbabyface
    Like this person for example... such degradation of human potential, it is sad.

OT: I like SoulsSoBreezy. He is fair in his judgment and likes to view the problematic topics from multiple points of view. He tries to understand the decisions that Blizzard takes as a company and tries to relay that to his community but still manages to voice his concerns and relay them in a constructive manner. He likes to daydream about potentail features, etc and I love the ideas he presents.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning- View Post
    Yeah she is really nice, I also like FinalBossTV very much. His Alpha/Beta class videos always help me to choose my main.
    I liked Finalbosstv alot too until he was caught up in the sexual assault allegations. He's done now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbrigham View Post
    BRUH. Do you even YouTube?? She's everywhere.
    No, actually I don't.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Preach > all. There's almost nothing not to like about the guy. Probably the worst thing you could say is that he isn't afraid to let lose the criticism.

Watched a Hazelnutty guide once because it was linked the whole group, and that abomination was a mix of painfully uninformative (literally left out 2-3 very relevant mechanics), gave incorrect info about the encounter, and honestly it sounded like she was more interested in coming across as "that quirky girl" with her commentary than actually doing a good job with the video guide itself. I found a Fatboss guide for the group instead, and never watched another from Hazelnutty. Maybe they're a good time on stream, etc., but their guides are trash.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouri Kogorou View Post
    they are just shills and will say whatever blizzards wants them to say
    And the streamers who whine about the game 24/7 but continue to play it are shilling to their useless 'REEEEE WOW SUX WAHHHH' followers. What's your point?
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

I lost all the respect I had for T/E after the drama with Azmogold, the cringe and hypocrisy was overwhelming, overall the best wow youtuber i would say its Preach with a balance info/fun stuff with drama time, pure entertaining without a doubt Pilav, every time i watch a video of that guy my day go from bad(if i had one) to good, his videos are really entertaining

So I guess we're all ignoring the OP being a 3-post account raving about some youtuber..?
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpcat View Post
    Hazel's boss guides are the best. And overall she is a warm and kind person. I don't regularly watch anyone, but when I've seen her stuff it's always been pleasant.

I totally agree!

Quote Originally Posted by Monoxide View Post
    He didn't say they were hired by the company, but that they were shills for Blizzard.

"an accomplice of a hawker, gambler, or swindler who acts as an enthusiastic customer to entice or encourage others."

There's the definition of shill for you. Sounds pretty spot on for them.

Also, lost all respect after that Asmongold bullshit. Taliesin acted like such a bitch throughout that whole drama.
    "...because they are paid by them to do so." you left out the other half. And what happened with Asmongold? I'm only vaguely aware of him as "that guy that feels the need to do reaction videos to literally everything."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Literally who.

I have an IQ above room temp, so I don't waste my life watching people play games. Only in the video game world, where the base is dumb as door knobs, could something be so popular. What's even more incredible is how people give them money!

Isn't it against the rules here to plug YouTube channels?

Quote Originally Posted by Vampyr78 View Post
    It's shills not shells. Still I don't think they are. Having a different opinon that isn't the laudest opinion on the forums doesn't make a you a shill. I happen to share some of their opinions about the game and I'm not a shill. People have different opinions and look for different thigns in a video game. Also they are my favorite WoW youtubers.
    Exactly. I'm not a shill either. Nobody's paying me to say my very real opinion of "Yes, I can simultaneously think Blizzard's cinematic department did their best work this expansion and I can thank T&E for helping me appreciate details I hadn't noticed on first watch. But also my horde pandaren handing Xal'atath over willingly to Sylvanas in the same expansion was the dumbest moment in WoW lore to date. This expansion is a mixed bag."
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

YouTube has been useless since TotalBiscuit died
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I have an IQ above room temp, so I don't waste my life watching people play games. Only in the video game world, where the base is dumb as door knobs, could something be so popular. What's even more incredible is how people give them money!

Isn't it against the rules here to plug YouTube channels?
    Ah yes, the far superior hobby of bickering on forums with people who watch people play games. :P (My post count being well over 4x higher makes this self-deprecating. Bonus!)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I don't waste my life watching people play games.
    While I generally agree with this take, Hazelnutty actually produces very useful guides for Normal/Heroic raids, so many of her videos are worth watching. T/E's channel is more about discussing upcoming content and theories about where the stories might go.

Mind you, they do stream games as well, but I'm not interested in that. I'd rather play a game myself, than watch (or pay) someone else to play it.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.