Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    I'm just going to assume he's got a crush on me. It wouldn't be the first time this has happened. I just gotta let him down easy, since I don't swing that way.

Poor guy can't help it. I'm just that great.
    I am right, it really makes you happy when a fellow xenophobic agrees with you. Which proves my points so far even without having to go into your post history, when you consort with self-avowed bigots.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    I am right, it really makes you happy when a fellow xenophobic agrees with you. Which proves my points so far even without having to go into your post history, when you consort with self-avowed bigots.
    I'm sorry, I'm just not into you, but that's OK, you're still nifty.

Quote Originally Posted by Indara View Post
    Pospospos is a nazi.

Source: trust me, it's in his post history.

Is that how you think this works?
    I don't mind if someone who believes in their xenophobia makes a false claim against me, especially if I am a target of their xenophobia.

It just further legitimizes whatever I say.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

I suppose I shouldn't be surprised, though it's a shame that there's still people jumping up and down as they point fingers at other posters and call them 'bigots' among other terms. As if such things have any real weight to them in the majority of online 'debates'. A term I use very loosely.

I'm sorry, I'm just not into you, but that's OK, you're still nifty.
    I know, you are into bigots. I already knew that, and it doubly confirms my theory when I see you agreeing with Indara.

It's not a false claim. It's in your post history.
    Oh, so you are projecting your xenophobia on me. I see how it is.

Seems like a good idea to me. I don't see any reason anyone should feel obliged to enable CCP-embedded corporations access into their country.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

It's not a false claim. It's in your post history.
    Wait, is he Singaporean Chinese? Does the Fifty Cent Army even have a Singaporean branch? Is that what's got him humping my leg like this?

Your post history betrays your claims.
    Confused, what does it betray about me? That I condemn unnecessary violence by extremists? Or that I condemn moderates not being proactive enough to rein in their extremist counterparts?

Nope
    Certainly is, and we don't even need to trawl through your post history and take a quote out of context like what you are doing here. Your xenophobia is already clearly on display in page 2.

Wait, is he Singaporean Chinese? Does the Fifty Cent Army even have a Singaporean branch? Is that what's got him humping my leg like this?
    It's difficult to pretend you are not bigoted when you even go so far as to admit you are as xenophobic as Indara. But I can't deny it makes all this so easy.

Those quotes arent condemnation, they're islamophobic.
    So they are islamophobic because I condemn moderates for not reining their extremist elements in. Interesting spin, but okay, I guess I have no choice but to accept the professional judgement of the xenophobic, they are authorities on this matter.

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    So they are islamophobic because I condemn moderates for not reining their extremist elements in. Interesting spin, but okay, I guess I have no choice but to accept the professional judgement of the xenophobic, they are authorities on this matter.
    Let me guess, you're OK with China's Uighur concentration camps and genocide?

Good, we need to completely block the most cruel nation the world has seen in a long time. I think the chinese citizen would approve of this, hoping the organ harvester of a devil will fall eventually. Hope is a powerful thing, and right now I bet there's none there

You didn't condemn moderates for not reining extremist elements in.
    But I did.

That's not condemning extremists or that moderates aren't proactive enough.
    You do realize that thread you quoted my post off was about the Middle East, yes? Because the version of Islam in Singapore is very different from the one practiced in the Middle East, especially around the time I made the post.

In the same breath, Christianity in America is largely different from the rest of the world.

That's blatant Islamophobia, which runs rampant in Singapore.
    In that case, I rather the muslims in Singapore tell Singaporeans how Islamophobia is a big problem for them today, rather than you take offense on their behalf.

Let's put some more context to it.

To which your response was:

You're blatantly lying about the context of your reply.
    The opening post:

Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/kidnappe...ram-militants/

Islamic militant group kidnapped 220 school girls, and are selling them to militants to be brides for $12. Most of these girls are pre-pubescent. Local government isn't actively searching for the girls, or the people who are responsible. This same group has blown up numerous schools, killing another thousand or so children.

At what point is intervention needed?
    Happened in Nigeria. Instigated by Boko Haram.

I guess the original poster of the thread was lying too? In which case you should try PMing him, you might get somewhere instead of making xenophobic attacks and quoting things I had 5-6 years ago out of context.

Quite sad that you can't own up your own bigotry.
    And instead double down
    I guess I am bigoted towards bigots, this is something I can definitely live with. You however, are just plain xenophobic though.

No, because you're a Singaporean who thinks you're tough shit while being toxic online. Typically Singaporean.

Your country is far more authoritarian and closer to fascism than any western country is.
    Pointing out typically behaviour by singaporeans online isn't xenophobia. I was born in Thailand, I've encountered enough of your ilk online to be certain of what you are.

Most toxic people online in sea region.

Quote Originally Posted by smityx View Post
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/07/tech/...ban/index.html

Please let this happen. This is one thing in this administration I could get behind.
    carefull - if china bans instagram in return all e-celebs will instantly loose 3/4 of their followers ^^

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    carefull - if china bans instagram in return all e-celebs will instantly loose 3/4 of their followers ^^
    these are positive changes
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Yeah, only Americans companies should be allowed to sell all our data!

But on a serious note, its funny how many free speech warriors support those bans.

Quote Originally Posted by CommunismWillWin View Post
    But on a serious note, its funny how many free speech warriors support those bans.
    Probably because it has nothing to do with free speech.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    Probably because it has nothing to do with free speech.
    Censorship is censorship.

And why not ban facebook for the same reason while we are it?