Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Malix Farwin View Post
    So far what ive seen has been a disappointment but i will say very informative. i know very early on i will be skipping out on this xpac.
    It's not like anyone cares if you are going to play or not.

what a fucking tool.

Quote Originally Posted by Nak88 View Post
    If you thought BfA was terrible...SL will make BfA look as decent....
    And the reason is...

Quote Originally Posted by Tesshin20 View Post
    It's not like anyone cares if you are going to play or not.
    Its not like i care if you or anyone else cares if i am going to play it or not. I gave my thoughts thats it, if you do not like them or give really didnt give a crap then why even respond to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Don't you remember the orc shoulder shrinking? There were international riots about it, and that was just for orcs!
    Man, you just gave me PTSD-style flashbacks ... I found this in my Photobucket from back in 2007.

So far what ive seen has been a disappointment but i will say very informative. i know very early on i will be skipping out on this xpac.
    They are giving us player agency back and getting rid of horrible RNG, single best thing they have done in like 4 expansions lol.
    Last edited by Unholyground; 2020-07-08 at 04:52 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    Do I really have to just move into some abandoned cave deep in the mountains for a chance of not being exposed to all this political stuff?
    Pretty much ya, if you want to ignore the plight of others you need to make an effort as more caring people won’t turn a blind eye just to coddle you.

All the covenant stuff seems very insteresting. 4 different campaigns and all the covenant unique stuff offers a lot replayability.

Looks great so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Nak88 View Post
    If you thought BfA was terrible...SL will make BfA look as decent....
    Yea pretty much the impression i am getting from SL so far.

Not sure what I expected but I was hoping for more than that. Very little new info and barely anything to show off.

Can’t help but feel a bit disappointed although Shadowlands is starting to look pretty good.

Looking forward to SL, so far looks way better than anything since LK.

Just wish there was a release date.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    They are giving us player agency back and getting rid of horrible RNG, single best thing they have done in like 4 expansions lol.
    Class design is still being cropped up by borrowed power and theres no guarantee that systems like corruption wont come back later into the xpac. So far it just sounds like a better BFA to me.

Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    Do I really have to just move into some abandoned cave deep in the mountains for a chance of not being exposed to all this political stuff?
    You have no Avatar, so your posts and opinions don't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    if you dont think Horrible RNG wont make its way into SL, you havent learned anything from Blizz in the last 10 years...

where do you people make this delusion up from?

Still not very excited for Shadowlands. Some stuff looked good, most is just uninterest (like why they keep bringing back the mission table).

One of the best things is the new character customisations which they haven't shown more off.

I wonder how gated the story will be for each covenant.

In BFA you needed a 2 Characters to experience the whole story, Horde & Alliance. In SL you’ll need 4, one for each covenant.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really feel the hype for a lot of those features. Also there are to many features.

Sanctums, Renown, Anima Chanelling, Blood court(and similar), Soulbinds etc.

There seems to be too much happening here.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

Class design is still being cropped up by borrowed power and theres no guarantee that systems like corruption wont come back later into the xpac. So far it just sounds like a better BFA to me.
    No it is far different in many many ways, the borrowed power will stay each expansion which is shitty but they would really need to work at making a new permanent character progressions system and I doubt they had time to make one for Shadowlands. I do wish they would make one that we kept.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakara View Post
    I wonder how gated the story will be for each covenant.

In BFA you needed a 2 Characters to experience the whole story, Horde & Alliance. In SL you’ll need 4, one for each covenant.
    Don't you do the covenant stories while leveling?

and with this preview, SL looks to be the same ole crap blizz has shoveled out for the last 8 years. reskins, renames and new paint wont cover up the same crappy game designs they keep regurgitating. its like they cut their team back more every single expansion...