7+ Year Old Account
    The fact that people are actually arguing against the removal of the appearance change is beyond me.

Micro-transactions, last i remember, are the bane of gaming and should be minimized as much as possible.
    But guess that isn't the case if it's inclusive toward minorities.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    The fact that people are actually arguing against the removal of the appearance change is beyond me.

Micro-transactions, last i remember, are the bane of gaming and should be minimized as much as possible.
    The idea of a win-win is long since past. If something benefits someone as well as their "enemy" then it's bad, simple as that.

Microtransactions removed in favour of being inclusive BAD. Oppressive microtransactions that restrict people and players GOOD! /s

Am I doing it right?

10+ Year Old Account
    In short term I don't really care they're doing it.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account

People just make fun of Blizzard going to deep into politics, I don't think anyone really hate losing 1 microtransaction.

I wish that race and server change would be just long 15-30 days cooldown (like character undelete) - of course you would have to pay if you want to do this more often.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    politicize the removal of a microtransaction.
    When said micro-transaction is removed because of politics how are we suppose to talk about it? It would have been fine if they dropped the micro-transaction just to be nice to the community as a whole.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Surprise surprise, the Night Warrior guy wasn't Night Elf, so the gender/Night Elf complaints were all for naught.

Unless someone's going to start complaining that Elune NOT being Night Elf exclusive is bad.
    Almost like people were complaining in case it was a Night Elf. It wasn't clarified yet, but my stance was pretty much that. "If he's a Nelf that's kinda meh. But he could be another race/species and that'd be cool with me."

Oh wait are some people actually surprised that Sylvanas's motivation is "I'm mad because I'm going to hell" ?????? It's been that way since Cata.
    Not surprised, probably just saying she's a shit character. Which she is.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    When said microtransaction is removed because of politics how are we suppose to talk about it? It would have been find if they dropped the microtransaction just to be nice to the community as a whole.
    Looking at your post signatures I'm not surprised you can't keep your gob shut. Your whole identity IS identity politics. Seek help.

Leave it to the wow community to complain about and politicize the removal of a microtransaction. Worst gaming community on earth?
    The Blizzard representative politicized it himself.

I mean, it's a good change but I'm wondering what they plan to do with name changes. If those are still going to be a paid service, then not much changes for a lot of people.

Leave it to the wow community to complain about and politicize the removal of a microtransaction. Worst gaming community on earth?
    I mean, it has to be at this point. I can't believe people are trying to turn Blizzard making a paid service a free in-game feature into a negative thing. It's surreal.
    Last edited by Theoris; 2020-07-09 at 04:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post

I mean, it's a good change but I'm wondering what they plan to do with name changes. If those are still going to be a paid service, then not much changes for a lot of people.
    It's only politicizing if you believe that easing the life of trans people is political or not. Plenty of people will look at this and just go "oh cool" without wondering the right-wing vs left-wing repercussions of this.

Also not sure on the name change thing, considering not everyone who is trans changes their name.

Are people genuinely reading that post and buying it though? I'm sorry but whoever is actually reading into Blizzard's PR spin on its removal is a raging moron.

10+ Year Old Account
    Almost like people were complaining in case it was a Night Elf. It wasn't clarified yet, but my stance was pretty much that. "If he's a Nelf that's kinda meh. But he could be another race/species and that'd be cool with me."
    That's exactly it. Them being male night elves would have been another big shit on the lore.
    There is no problem with them being a species from another planet, it even enriches Elune as an universe spanning goddess.

New 6 month sub mount is out. Jesus christ that's one ugly fucker.

Quote Originally Posted by Plehnard View Post
    That's exactly it. Them being male night elves would have been another big shit on the lore.
    There is no problem with them being a species from another planet, it even enriches Elune as an universe spanning goddess.
    Weeks of complaining about something in the lore just in CASE of it being one way, when the original idea was already stupid (this Night Warrior HAS to be a Night Elf), is behaviour that should be reevaluated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cool concept for a mount though.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

It was clear that Jailer would be the final boss of the expansion. They've been saying many times that he is the main villain and central driving force of Shadowlands as well as an ancient evil who seeks to consume the cosmos. We can finally put the "Arbiter is evil!!!!" baseless theories to rest.

This also confirms that neither Jailer nor Sylvanas ultimately have good intentions for Azeroth. Now perhaps fewer people will make threads like "guys is slyvannas rly bad?"
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Hate to admit but I love that mount. Why couldn't it be a reward ingame?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

7+ Year Old Account
    Eh, drake mounts suck.

Formerly known as Arafal

Mount is refreshingly simple compared to the glowing animals and flying rat. Couldn't pay me to play BFA right now but I'll pick it up later.