Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    If I saw a dude with Corrupted Ashbringer I would probably give him a /cheer

Maybe if they had a classic title or item like Scarab Lord and Corrupted Ashbringer. Even then its just a ''oh thats pretty cool'' reaction.

Maybe not respect, but when I see someone with an awesome selfmade transmog I tell them how awesome it is!

Titles? So you played the game? Restectpa.

reading comprehension. anyone can buy a carry and get titles and mounts and gear. i put reading tests into my notes when i make groups and only accept people who bother to read.

In the current world of raidloggers, I respect any kind of proper accolade that requires actually playing the game in a more hardcore way.

Any 1/2000 or rarer mount
    Famed.... titles
    Cutting Edge mounts
    High pvp things (titles, mounts)
    Discontinued items (Titles, Mounts, Pets, Toys, etc)
    High achie points (30k+)

The list could go on and on, like I said, I respect people who get more out of the game than just a weekly dungeon and raid clear.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

older Gladiator mounts, especially the MoP and WoD ones

I respect the player who:

Has fun.
    Doesn't take the game too seriously.
    Doesn't waste their life min-maxing.
    Doesn't think the game should be tailored to their personal experience when they represent 0.01% of the player base.
    Has time to play other video games because they aren't spending their entire life in WoW.

RESPECT?

Everybody is just playing the game, if you do something with a community - farming honor (HWL), reputation (INSANE) etc. - you might enjoy some like minded players to either play together or compete, because in the end the long and painful grinds need allways extra motivation.

I think its hard to value other peoples achievements/things, because how would I ever know if that is even connected to some fun experience?

* Getting some raid mounts in toxic nonsocial progression raid groups is not something I would want to be reminded at with some silly mount or title.
    * Just as doing PVP for some PVE gearing, people dont enjoy the time that much and its basicly just the worst kind of grind they (have to ) do.
    -

A sense of decency and humor
    Comes a time when we all gotta die...even kings.

Quote Originally Posted by Mestalis View Post
    I respect the player who:

Has fun.
    Doesn't take the game too seriously.
    Doesn't waste their life min-maxing.
    Doesn't think the game should be tailored to their personal experience when they represent 0.01% of the player base.
    Has time to play other video games because they aren't spending their entire life in WoW.

So just to confirm - you respect the player who plays the game how you personally believe it should be played. What a strange opinion to have.....

Only Gladiator mounts. Nothing else is impressive to me, really.

People, nobody cares if you "Don't care what other players have" or bs answers like "A good attitude"
    You very well know OP meant with this thread and if you do not want to contribute then just... don't?

OT: Since I have titled disabled I would not care about them at all, but a scarab lord mount would definitely catch my eye.

High Warlord and Insane get respect depending upon the date the achievement was earned. If the High Warlord title achievement is dated from when achievements went in the game, then its the vanilla version and gets respect. There is a second version with a newer date and that gets no respect. Same for the Insane title. There are 2 Insane titles. The old one was VASTLY more difficult. If anyone has the title with a datestamp before the change, they get respect. Anyone with a datestamp after the change is a fraud title and gets no respect.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    People, nobody cares if you "Don't care what other players have" or bs answers like "A good attitude"
    You very well know OP meant with this thread and if you do not want to contribute then just... don't?

OT: Since I have titled disabled I would not care about them at all, but a scarab lord mount would definitely catch my eye.
    But...but...they need to show how COOL they are, and how they dont give a fuckkk (about the game they spend hundreds of hours and bucks on lmaooo)

On topic: i unsubbed bc of BfA, but a Scarab Lord wouldve catched my attention
    The crooked shitposter with no eyes is watching from the endless thread.

From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked shitposter feasts on memes.

He has no eyes to see, but he dreams of infinite memeing and trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    I respect the player who has:

A good attitude.

Literally nothing else I care about, not titles, not mounts, not IO score.
    Putin khuliyo

If someone has the real Corrupted Ashbringer. I've met 3 people that have it and they mainly just do casual stuff and chill around the major city just to see whats new.

Mine would have to be a nice transmog

solid tmog
    ~steppin large and laughin easy~

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    A good attitude.
    ^this right here.

I don't respect anyone more just because of titles/transmog/mounts or what have you.

But I'm envious every time I see a character with the original Corrupted Ashbringer from Naxx40 or the Scarab Lord mount
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*