Hidden artifact appearance bug?

When you get a hidden artifact skin and unlock one of the alternate colors, you also unlock the alternate colors of the hidden artifact skins of the other specs, even if you don't own the base hidden artifact skin of that spec. I've seen people say that this is a bug, but as far as I know, this has been in the game since the beginning of Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Heartbreaker23 View Post
    I've seen people say that this is a bug, but as far as I know, this has been in the game since the beginning of Legion.
    A bug that they decided not to fix. The intention was that you would unlock the alternates automatically once you got the other base skins, but somehow they became unlocked without. They "let us have it", so to speak.

Oh so at this point they're ok with us having them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lighthalzen, the City-State of Prosperity
    Legion mage tower appearances had its time. They should start adding mage tower as world event and let ppl obtain their favaourite piece. state of Druid is worst case scenario.

I had an even weirder bug with hidden artifact the other day.

Was doing queen aszhara in lfr, we wiped on 1% and i got achievement for all hidden skins unlocked(was missing one). literally out of nowhere.
    Last edited by Sunnydee; 2020-08-02 at 12:07 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    I had an even weirder bug with hidden artifact the other day.

Was doing queen aszhara in lfr, we wiped on 1% and i got achievement for all hidden skins unlocked(was missing one). literally out of nowhere.
    Maybe some people were charmed and you illing them unlocked the "kill 1000 players" tint?

Quote Originally Posted by Heartbreaker23 View Post
    Oh so at this point they're ok with us having them.
    They were okay with it during early Legion. Again, it is a bug they DECIDED not to fix. Not throughout the lifespan of Legion, not here in BFA. It's not a new thing

People dying in raids has counted as "kill 1000 players" even without mind-control since Emerald Nightmare. It's kind of weird, but was the only reason I got that particular tint!
    BreweRyge: Adds a resource meter for Brewmaster brews, as if they were on a rage- or energy-type system.
    Hidden Artifact Tracker: Adds your progress on unlocking the extra tints for your hidden artifact appearance to the item tooltip.