Poll: Do you Support Assault Weapons Ban?

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    how many do they have on protests?

Ah bullshit, it's the best source because they agree with you on that one point.
    ok do you have another source saying it's legal to block traffic without a permit, I'll look at it?

just a quick check one, also, but I had to scroll down 4 pages to read it all (with 4 sections) the 2nd page fit on one screen in the browser with no scrolling.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    "You need the government's permission to protest the government".

Bitch...
    No you don't, and no one said you did not sure where you are reading that at (sorry if english is not your first language)? , but you do need one to block a public right of way.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dadwen View Post
    ok do you have another source saying it's legal to block traffic without a permit, I'll look at it?
    Going by the 2nd amendment arguments it at least should be because it obviously infringes on the right to protest. Having cars or no cars around should infringe on the right to protest. Driving cars is not a right. Every argument you can bring up to infringe on the right to protest can be used against the right to own a gun.

just a quick check one, also, but I had to scroll down 4 pages to read it all (with 4 sections) the 2nd page fit on one screen in the browser with no scrolling.
    So they have one page on protests? Ha.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Going by the 2nd amendment arguments it at least should be because it obviously infringes on the right to protest. Having cars or no cars around should infringe on the right to protest. Driving cars is not a right. Every argument you can bring up to infringe on the right to protest can be used against the right to own a gun.

So they have one page on protests? Ha.
    So going from the other aspect if you can protest with no restrictions I should be able to own a gun with no restrictions?

M60 here I come....

yep one page that is more than 4x longer then the 2nd amendment's one (with 3 more sections than the single one the 2nd page has).

- - - Updated - - -

I am not sure if linking the annual costs of police brutality is helping your argument against protesting police brutality but you do you.
    *missed this post so answering now.
    I was arguing it was not useless to get a lawyer, feel free to protest it all you want, just don't block public right-a-ways with out a permit before hand.

hell the whole police immunity thing should be changed but not erased so they are only protected if they stay with in a certain set out outlined set of rules that are agreed upon.
    Last edited by Dadwen; 2020-08-06 at 10:12 PM.

3+ Year Old Account
    well if you label them right wingers as soon as they hit someone or dislike the blockage I guess they are all right wingers in your eyes.
    jesus christ dude, you can just admit you were wrong about something and we can move on like adults. I never accused them of being right wing anyway.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    "

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Ah, yes. It's all in my head. Not like documented evidence exists or anything.

- - - Updated - - -

Why would there be rednecks in the Pacific Northwest? The term specifically refers to people living the deep south.

Yes, we learned that you don't know how to use guns. which was my point at the beginning, and one you weren't intelligent enough to get.
    Your link only shows there have been a lot of violence during the protests, but nothing which shows who is the most responsible for such. I do not think you want to go down the road of facts to see which ones are the most accountable for the violent attacks and destruction of property during the recent protests.

And your link has nothing to do with your claim of me glorifying violence against certain people.

Seems like you are having issues dealing with disagreements without insulting others. Just post your points without those and then we can have a good discussion.
    Last edited by Ghostpanther; 2020-08-06 at 11:20 PM.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by headfistass View Post
    jesus christ dude, you can just admit you were wrong about something and we can move on like adults. I never accused them of being right wing anyway.
    umm you're the one that said it was only me that was upset, who was wrong ????

3+ Year Old Account
    umm you're the one that said it was only me that was upset, who was wrong ????
    I was wrong to say "just you" when I should have used "people just like you", my bad, I'll do better next time. ready to be the bigger man?

to piss the right people off, its not most american's, just you, for some weird reason.
    only me huh....

I showed there was other upset and you whine about the date or then it's now all right wingers, who's lost and can't take it like a man....?

- - - Updated - - -

I was wrong to say "just you" when I should have used "people just like you", my bad, I'll do better next time. ready to be the bigger man?
    See the truth shall set you free.

oh and just like me? you mean normal people with jobs and lives? *hell the picture I used was from a new story about a bill a Dem was putting in place that would enhance penalties for protesters who block highways or airport access in Minnesota... another person like me huh?

3+ Year Old Account
    only me huh....

I showed there was other upset and you whine about the date or then it's now all right wingers, who's lost and can't take it like a man....?
    this is not how the conversation went and you ignoring my responses isn't going to change that. this is really bizzare behaviour, almost as if you have to wiggle and squirm away at every opportunity instead of being honest for 30 seconds.
    Last edited by Thee ANCOM; 2020-08-06 at 11:28 PM.

this is not how the conversation went and you ignoring my responses isn't going to change that. this is really bizzare behaviour, almost as if you have to wiggle and squirm away at every opportunity instead of being honest for 30 seconds.

- - - Updated - - -

now you admit you were wrong.
    why would I, you already admitted you were wrong? (I even put it in bold?)

Back on topic I still kinda like the idea owning a M60 but really a Tommy gun would be cooler, with the barrel clip..
    Last edited by Dadwen; 2020-08-06 at 11:27 PM.

3+ Year Old Account
    why would I, you already admitted you were wrong? (I even put it in bold?)
    on one minor point. the bigger issue is you have no clue what the point of protesting is.

no, they're authoritarian jackasses and they can cry a river, build a bridge, and get the fuck over it. .
    uh-huh?? sure...
    here is some more people for you https://www.mankatofreepress.com/new...5db6d7423.html

3+ Year Old Account
    still have to dig up old info to try and make a point no one cares about. here's a poll for you: https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/63-s...ry?id=71779435

no one cares about you being late to work. like holy shit I could not give less of a fuck about you malding over sitting in traffic.

still have to dig up old info to try and make a point no one cares about. here's a poll for you: https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/63-s...ry?id=71779435

no one cares about you being late to work. like holy shit I could not give less of a fuck about you malding over sitting in traffic.
    https://www.facebook.com/GI.FireDepa...80288918750681

guessing you don't give a fuck about a lot of things other than your own little world...

For those that can't get to the post;
    City of Grand Island - Fire Department
    June 2 ·

Last night, a few people walked out and attempted to obstruct a responding ambulance (with lights and sirens) on South Locust during what was an otherwise peaceful exercise of their First Amendment right. The ambulance and crew were dispatched to I-80 for a car accident, fortunately those involved with the accident were treated and will be okay.

We take pride in caring for all who call upon our service, we do not discriminate who is cared for or whose house/business is protected. We ask that if you further exercise your First Amendment right of free speech, please be safe and allow emergency vehicles to freely pass.
    and your poll says shit about blocking traffic
    *I would not support 2nd rights people blocking traffic either.
    Last edited by Dadwen; 2020-08-06 at 11:45 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Notice how you Say own guns, not use guns? Really telling on yourself here.
    umm not sure if you're ignorant or just blatantly dense? i own many guns and use them plenty at the range and i still dont give a shit about "protesters" who are out there destroying shit and then being shocked at being scooped up especially when those said "protesters" and the same asshats who dont want civilians having guns in the first place
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

Quote Originally Posted by Roxinius View Post
    umm not sure if you're ignorant or just blatantly dense? i own many guns and use them plenty at the range and i still dont give a shit about "protesters" who are out there destroying shit and then being shocked at being scooped up especially when those said "protesters" and the same asshats who dont want civilians having guns in the first place
    And then what happened?
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

15+ Year Old Account
    And then what happened?
    they seem to be learning a very shitty lesson
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

Quote Originally Posted by Roxinius View Post
    they seem to be learning a very shitty lesson
    No, I mean of your little gun story.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Protesting is a right, hun. Not a privilege.

Driving is a privilege, not a right.
    the irony that we came full circle with driving in this thread..... lol.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

15+ Year Old Account
    No, I mean of your little gun story.
    theres no and then but you did answer my question
    Get your shit together