Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    I wonder how many years after the NRA dies until we see some actual gun reform?

EDIT: I don't know if these work on people that have me ignored, but I would LOVE to see @Ghostpanther's take on all of this. I know he is a big gun nut and an active member
    Most of the 2A folks will probably piviot this as "they r cummun fur urrr gunsss." when it has nothing to do with their guns, bunch of fucking Cucks can't see past the barrel of their guns
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    This is fucking great.

7+ Year Old Account
    Trust me...EVERYBODY KNOWS

Gun people are worse than vegans with how they just looooove to let people know it's their right. Every time I hear that tag line now I can't help but imagine some fat Karen in a store yelling at somebody how she has rights too and she won't be disrespected and blah blah blah.

If only people actually cared about that right and how it has been used, manipulated and stained with greed for decades by this organization and others I might have more respect for it all, but most "pro gun rights" people are largely just idiots who want guns as toys, hiding behind the 'self defense' excuse to buy that 100-round magazine for their M9 lol
    Respect my authoritah!

I wonder how many years after the NRA dies until we see some actual gun reform?

EDIT: I don't know if these work on people that have me ignored, but I would LOVE to see @Ghostpanther's take on all of this. I know he is a big gun nut and an active member
    he's got 92% of the forum ignored, he basically just talks to himself when he post.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

15+ Year Old Account
    What will americans do when they lose their guns?

THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS from Norway.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    What will americans do when they lose their guns?

THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS from Norway.
    The fact that anyone thinks civilians should be able to own assault rifles "just in case we need to overthrow the government" is fucking bonkers.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hinastorm View Post
    The fact that anyone thinks civilians should be able to own assault rifles "just in case we need to overthrow the government" is fucking bonkers.
    I think they will use it to defend themself when Trump sends the army to take their guns away, pretty sure an AR can take out an M1 Abrams in a few shots.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

It's to protect yourself from rioters, thugs and terrorists that will burn down your business in the name of peaceful protests, or a tyrannical government that wants to take away all of your guns. The former has already happened, and we hope the latter doesn't.

Is it ironic that the 'peaceful protests' in Minnesota ended up destroying more minority businesses and impacting their lives far worse than the cops ever could?

https://www.startribune.com/riots-ar...ted/570921492/

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...es/5300736002/

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jemimam...e-differently/

https://thehustle.co/black-owned-bus...-george-floyd/

https://www.ajc.com/news/crime--law/...OovGc8h6ecbjN/

I'm curious to see if some of our resident Southern Democrats on the forum know the racist origins of gun control. If not they can find out in this link https://yaliberty.org/news/gun-control-is-racist/ here.
    @Edge - that video is hilarious, but nonsensical. True gun rights advocates want everyone to be able to own guns, regardless of ethnicity.

Hopefully the NRA can be replaced by something with actual teeth, since they haven't stood up for gun owners rights in a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    It's to protect yourself from rioters, thugs and terrorists that will burn down your business in the name of peaceful protests, or a tyrannical government that wants to take away all of your guns. The former has already happened, and we hope the latter doesn't.

Is it ironic that the 'peaceful protests' in Minnesota ended up destroying more minority businesses and impacting their lives far worse than the cops ever could?

https://www.startribune.com/riots-ar...ted/570921492/

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...es/5300736002/

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jemimam...e-differently/

https://thehustle.co/black-owned-bus...-george-floyd/

https://www.ajc.com/news/crime--law/...OovGc8h6ecbjN/

I'm curious to see if some of our resident Southern Democrats on the forum know the racist origins of gun control. If not they can find out in this link https://yaliberty.org/news/gun-control-is-racist/ here.
    @Edge - that video is hilarious, but nonsensical. True gun rights advocates want everyone to be able to own guns, regardless of ethnicity.

Hopefully the NRA can be replaced by something with actual teeth, since they haven't stood up for gun owners rights in a long time.
    From the Korean store owner in the 1992 LA riots to Law-abiding black gun owners post up, stand guard outside "black-owned" businesses. everyone should have the right and ability to protect their life and livelihood.

They need someone like Charlton Heston again.

It's to protect yourself from rioters, thugs and terrorists that will burn down your business in the name of peaceful protests, or a tyrannical government that wants to take away all of your guns.
    Oh? And how many rioters, nig- I mean thugs, and terrorists were killed by fine upstanding citizens with guns defending their property? You'd think with all the propaganda you people have been regurgitating about cities being burnt down at the hands of Antifa shock troops, there would be plenty of instances of this happening.
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-08-07 at 01:09 PM. Reason: Minor Trolling

It's to protect yourself from rioters, thugs and terrorists that will burn down your business in the name of peaceful protests, or a tyrannical government that wants to take away all of your guns.

SNIP .
    or you could just buy insurance I mean, its easier and less life threatening.

OH and so how many gunz did obamerrrr take away in those 8 years they were crying about it??? and the 8 years of Clinton???

BTW the bullshit that you even have a chance against a tyrannical govt is getting old.
    Good luck against a govt with the support of the military.
    Once they stopped the supply of ammo you would be fighting with sticks in a few weeks.
    This isn't the movies
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    "This is an unconstitutional, premeditated attack"
    "Now if you'll excuse us, some unmarked federal troops are going to grab people off the streets, and we're going to cheer them on."

This AG has experience dissolving scam foundations that prey on the stupidity of right wingers, just ask Trump about what she did to his foundation and his "college"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dadwen View Post
    They need someone like Charlton Heston again.
    Hollywood... interesting...

- - - Updated - - -

This is a thread about NRA being charged with conning their members... showing their tact, doesn’t look good.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    I think they will use it to defend themself when Trump sends the army to take their guns away, pretty sure an AR can take out an M1 Abrams in a few shots.
    No... look at this thread... have you ever seen such a reaction, from people finding out someone is being charged with ripping them off?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Oh? And how many rioters, nig- I mean thugs, and terrorists were killed by fine upstanding citizens with guns defending their property? You'd think with all the propaganda you people have been regurgitating about cities being burnt down at the hands of Antifa shock troops, there would be plenty of instances of this happening.
    In a thread about NRA using said propaganda, to rip off their members. They were scaring people with rioters, while pocketing the donations. Maybe should be more careful about the common conman, than a figment of their imagination, designed to scare people into membership.

You think a single person will post saying they will demand their money back? No... they will post about rioters... antifa... communists... if they only knew that sending me money, was the real solution. I’ll defend their second amendment rights, as soon as I build my mansion with their money.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    While I support gun control, the term assault rifle is a loaded term. The "assault" parts don't really add any functionality to the gun. I have a regular .22 rifle that can do everything a "assault rifle" can do.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Is this real? Like I know it's obviously real, but does the NY AG actually have a chance at fully dissolving the NRA?

It's just hard to imagine a US without the NRA in it if I'm completely honest. They have been so deep for so long that I never in my wildest dreams thought they would actually be held accountable they've been above the law for so long. It's like seeing the illuminati fall lol
    Got a feeling that this will either end with pushback to NY state AG and become a political shitshow that will drag on for months- if not years, OR the guy who runs the NRA will quickly cover and take all responsibility for a deal to somehow let the NRA survive without much (if any) meaningful changes to their operations.
    This is still the USA, legal issues always seem to disappear for the rich and powerful ...don't think this will be any different.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    Got a feeling that this will either end with pushback to NY state AG and become a political shitshow that will drag on for months- if not years, OR the guy who runs the NRA will quickly cover and take all responsibility for a deal to somehow let the NRA survive without much (if any) meaningful changes to their operations.
    This is still the USA, legal issues always seem to disappear for the rich and powerful ...don't think this will be any different.
    Meh any real judge will just about throw out every 2a associated filing the nra is going to produce since this has nothing to do with the 2a

They will make a quiet deal ..no one will see jail time..millions will be paid.. bunch of people will step down then it will be over.
    Meanwhile the cucks will use this as a reason to panic buy more guns they will never need or use...again....
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Is half a billion dollars in damage enough to qualify? The Minnesota mayor certainly felt like it was time to ask for a bailout after not doing anything for months.

https://www.twincities.com/2020/07/1...-after-unrest/

Perhaps an increase of gun sales would explain why there haven't been many shootings from law abiding citizens so far https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/corona...ords-1.5049685

Antifa/BLM terrorists pretend to be tough in groups, but as you can see from Ken and Karen, they don't stand a chance against homeowners defending their property. Luckily the couple's house wasn't vandalized or burned to the ground, can't say the same for all the other businesses in that area.

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    or you could just buy insurance I mean, its easier and less life threatening.
    This is kinda funny, one business owner actually begs 'peaceful protesters' not to burn down his business (I can't afford insurance)

https://www.hngn.com/articles/229717...ed-rioters.htm
    If only we had mayors that let police do their job and actually you know, police the area instead of being silenced and handcuffed by useless mayors.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia
    "Now if you'll excuse us, some unmarked federal troops are going to grab people off the streets, and we're going to cheer them on."
    I know right! How dare they arrest arsonists trying to burn down the Federal court house. I mean I got the gasoline filled Jerry can right here and a pack of matches on me, but I swear the feds must have planted all of this stuff. it's a conspiracy.

10+ Year Old Account
    haven't been many shootings from law abiding citizens so far
    Only by American standards. You continue to tick along at quadruple or more the homicide rate of the rest of the developed world.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters