Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    We all know that the only reworked truly needed is a return of blood DPS.

;___;

Quote Originally Posted by Arkura View Post
    Then he should say that instead of saying every class needs a rework lol.

On the other hand I dont agree with every class needing their specs reworked each expansion. If theres problems with specs then they should be changed for the better. But re designing specs just to do it is a very bad idea and is the root of many of the issues we see in specs today. With SP it was badly needed.
    i mean, there are people who think every class and spec is broken. people usually think that whatever they play needs "love and attention".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marston View Post
    We all know that the only reworked truly needed is a return of blood DPS.

;___;
    yeah, dont worry. blood will get changes before it goes live. its a top tank on the beta and that puts a target on their back

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    Fury warriors aren't getting anything new. It's literally the same thing from BfA, very disappointing. Range classes are always getting new toys, idk why they're so conservative with melee.
    Yeah, I'm sure that e.g. Arcane, Frost or MM are getting a lot of love from devs. HEAPS of love
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    As a former survival hunter: No. Fuck you. No.

Reworking a spec which was already better than what they shit out because some dev has a bug up their ass is what makes people quit the fucking game.
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

10+ Year Old Account
    Frost mages could really use a mechanical rework, I'm personally tired of spamming Frostbolts for the chance of actually doing damage, meanwhile other classes just click their buttons and dps rolls on pretty much consistently.
    I come across a quiet river, that wonders through the trees.
    I stare into its running waters and fall unto my knees.
    In resignation to the forest, that's held me for so long.
    I close my eyes and drift away into nature's evensong.

Arms need a major rework as it's designed after a 2005 paradigm. There's a reason the spec feels so archaic.

Fury warriors aren't getting anything new. It's literally the same thing from BfA, very disappointing. Range classes are always getting new toys, idk why they're so conservative with melee.
    SMF back for popular request and we don't need anything new since fury is one of the most smooth playing specs in the game already.

10+ Year Old Account
    Besides them needing the reverse the BFA GCD change, every class should get a big talent revamp for sure. So many dead and mandatory talents. The new Spriest tree is great and creates obvious choices for different scenarios. I'm not particularly happy with the unpruning either and wish they had gone a lot further, but I know that's a more subjective topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    I haven't played it yet, but as what I've seen and heard it's just great and I think every class and spec should receive same love and treatment.
    This already happens like every other expansion. And it sucks sometimes. Please don't fix what is not broken, there is plenty of broken stuff in queue.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lubefist View Post
    SMF back for popular request and we don't need anything new since fury is one of the most smooth playing specs in the game already.
    How to know what class gonna suck @ss in Shadowlands? Let me show you basic thing

1) DK players asked for 2h option for Frost spec -> DEVS said OKAY.

2) Warrior players asked for SMF option for Fury spec -> DEVS said OKAY.

3) Shaman players asked for 2h option for Enhancement spec -> DEVS said "FUCK OFF SHITY SHAMANs"

And Ion says Shamans only 1-2% behind? when they outright ignore shaman feedback .... lol
    Last edited by cocomen2; 2020-08-09 at 02:16 PM.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    How to know what class gonna suck @ss in Shadowlands? Let me show you basic thing

3) Shaman players asked for 2h option for Enhancement spec -> DEVS said "FUCK OFF SHITY SHAMANs"
    Yeah not even remotely comparable since 2h was just a vanilla meme spec and nobody who plays shaman at decent level wants it back. It's just the people who just saw Unbreakable's crit/wf montage for the first time that keep asking for it.

Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post

And Ion says Shamans only 1-2% behind? when they outright ignore shaman feedback .... lol
    What I would give to have a glyph that gives Enhancement Shamans 2hand transmogs.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Get a jmorph.

Because fury warriors work in their current condition. They don't need anything new or fixed, so why break it for the sake of breaking it?

Specs don't necessarily need reworks, but at the very least every spec needs revisions to key talents.

The game is still littered with dead ones. That's part of the reason the shadow changes were a breath of fresh air - you have actual meaningful choices now!

That's something every spec should get, and wouldn't take nearly as much of an effort as a total redesign.

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Not all classes and specs actually need a rework.
    maybe not a rework, but i hope we get more interesting talents and not just pick whats best for everything and forget about it for the rest of SL.

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    I'd argue most don't.

Yeah some specs could do with a touch-up, but only a few actually need a rework on the scale of Shadow Priest.

New isn't always better.

- - - Updated - - -

That's a horrible idea.

- - - Updated - - -

Ret should get more range on Blade of Justice (and a glyph to turn it into Exorcism) to have an easier time applying the PvP talent for Hand of Hindrance. Blizzard obviously wants Paladin to be a slow class, they aren't just gonna undo that 'bcuz'.

It's funny how Blizzard demands Ret has a severe weakness when Mage and Rogue weakness is supposed to be "they're squishy". Anyone that PvPs know that's hilarious as Mage and Rogue are like armored tanks and may be 2 of the tankiest classes in PvP. It just shows what a joke this company and Dev team are. They have a Billion $ and spend $2 to make WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunslayer View Post
    It's funny how Blizzard demands Ret has a severe weakness when Mage and Rogue weakness is supposed to be "they're squishy". Anyone that PvPs know that's hilarious as Mage and Rogue are like armored tanks and may be 2 of the tankiest classes in PvP. It just shows what a joke this company and Dev team are. They have a Billion $ and spend $2 to make WoW.
    Ok. If you say so dude. Was there a point to this beyond whining?

The spec NEEDED the rework

Personally my monk only really needs a few tweaks but they use a chainsaw before a scalpel

But if they spent all their time working on classes when would they get time to make the weird and wacky grind progression systems?