Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I have "zero' interest in the scourge event. Even from an alt perspective, there's literally no point in gearing up when you're going easily replace the gear before you even reach lvl 60. It's pointless.

how did those Zombies got to Dalaran anyway LMFAO xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    They had no prior build-up and instead tried to leech off of already established things people are familiar with. The Scourge? Maldraxxus did that. The Lich King? The Jailer did that. Frostmourne? The Runecarver made that. Sargeras corruption by demons and everything resulting from that? Also the Jailer's plan.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    how did those Zombies got to Dalaran anyway LMFAO xd
    gets infected -> ports to dalaran -> infects more people -> this happens

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    gets infected -> ports to dalaran -> infects more people -> this happens
    LOL lame asf.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    They had no prior build-up and instead tried to leech off of already established things people are familiar with. The Scourge? Maldraxxus did that. The Lich King? The Jailer did that. Frostmourne? The Runecarver made that. Sargeras corruption by demons and everything resulting from that? Also the Jailer's plan.

5+ Year Old Account
    It's gonna be a blast.

Me! Me! Even though I started playing in Wrath, it was a few months after launch so I missed the pre-patch event. I hope this one grants a LOT of XP so I can have 50 120's!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    If it's anything like the Wrath pre-patch event, I wasn't subbed at that time, so doing it for a day should be okay enough.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Not really pointless - say you wanna farm something from BFA content on a new character (let's say you wanted the cloth set from a raid etc) being able to boost up quickly and work on that is a nice little addition. Plus it's incentive to partake in the prepatch, plus it's a nice little leg up to compete with people leveling in full raid gear
    For some players it may be an incentive, but it doesn't apply to me. Not a fan of the gear in BFA, matter of fact, its probably the worst tier sets, as a hole, I've ever seen. It's just not worth the effort for me, I have better things to do with my time.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    But he's objectively correct

No prepatch has added new zones
    This is different from the wrath event

By your logic BC and Legion are the same expansion because they both feature demons

- - - Updated - - -

Why is this lame
    Also lacking reading skills.
    Read the first line.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

5+ Year Old Account
    Looking forward to it myself.

I just a little disappointed the infected use the old ghoul model and not the new updated one.

15+ Year Old Account
    Im looking more forward to the butthurt RPers whos events got ruined and the other casuals who get rekt in town, CANT FUCKIN WAIT.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it'll be fun to experience. Been a while since we played the pre-wotlk event and I'm sure they'll be slightly different. Just because it involves the scourage, doesn't mean its the same event from pre-wotlk. I just think people like to be negative nancy's and find something to complain about.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Im looking more forward to the butthurt RPers whos events got ruined and the other casuals who get rekt in town, CANT FUCKIN WAIT.
    When it comes to crashing RP events, nothing even compares to this classic:

Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerox View Post
    You need some comprehensive reading.
    So lazy, hoped we would get something major, since no 8.3.5.
    But no a reused event and reused zones. Gonna avoid it as the Plague (pun intended).
    No i dont.

Also lacking reading skills.
    Read the first line.
    No you.
    It is obvious.

Scourge event should be held each year. This way we celebrate........ the day of..... zombies? Yeah thats good enough

If I do end up sitting afk in a city then I'm going to make sure I'm sat way above all the low key griefing that's going to take place. Was the same last time and if Classic was any indication, the playerbase as a whole has become far, far more toxic than we were back then. The only upside is all the ah bots get disrupted for a bit until they all relocate to a relative safe zone like pre-burning Darnassus.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    Yeah but like... it's an event for a new expansion and they are using shit from 10 years ago. Not very interesting.
    I wasn't around for the scourge event back at the start of WotLK but it was basically just the scourge attacking the capital cities yeah? that was it? if that was it then we already have more than just that with all the Icecrown stuff, as well as two more weeks left to go.

plus, isn't an invasion kinda par for the course for a prepatch? BC it was demons, Wrath it was undead, Cata it was elementals, WoD it was Orcs, Legion it was demons and Shadowlands it is undead.

What were you expecting to happen when the Helm broke? did you just think the scourge that were being controlled by the Helm would just die?
    Last edited by MrLachyG; 2020-08-12 at 11:38 PM.

on paper it looks interesting but they need to a lot of adjustments or else it will end the same way.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Lich king crown gone = scourge that is now loose.
    And yet the Scourge as an enemy was never threatening.

The Lich King being able to resurrect every fallen enemy was the real threat, by trying to defeat them you would only make them stronger with every small loss.

A rampant Scourge without resurrecting powers is simply a bunch of weak ass skeletons. The ending of Wrath never made sense.